Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] (24755 Views)

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account / Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by ochoi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Am sure d man too must ve his own side of d story.Bt dele momodu isn't a member of Apc nd he has nt being a follower or supporter of Bahuari til recently.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by gagzee(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
this election ehn, is juz like choosing btw "the devil n d deep blue sea"...i wud rather tke my chances with d sea, than d devil.

GEJ
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Babadeik: 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Chitexs250:
Beloved, let us VOTE right in
If SOMEONE is;
J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who
will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence

CHANGE in 2015 is desirable and
inevitable.
2015 Campaign Massages

APC 1. We will ensure stable power supply / PDP 1. Where is Mrs Buhari?

APC 2. We are going to fight corruption /
PDP 2. APC plotted to hack INEC computers

APC 3. We are going to fight terrorism /
PDP 3. Some senior citizens are motor park touts
APC. 4. We are going to invest in agriculture /
PDP 4. South South can collapse economy if Jonathan loses

APC 5. We are going to upgrade the standard of Education /
PDP 5. I’ll expose failures of ex-heads of state

VOTE ƑØЯ CHANGE

B= Bloodthirsty
U= Uncertificated
H= Hypocrite
A= And
R= Radical
I= Islamist
FailBURAHI 14

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by luluosas(m): 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
What's the fuss about? Even Glo customer care blocked me on Twitter for whatever reason best known to them and yet, I spent my hard earned resources to maintain their sim card. All I see is attention seeking and nothing more.
For your information, I am not an APC member.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by harunaalh(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2015
FFK alias Woman Rapper,and Reno Omokri a.k.a Wendell Simlin did same to me on their FB fan Page.

So na d New trend b dat if they can't accept ur view.

Meanwhile;

Sai FeBuhari
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Drone007: 12:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:

Buddy, I greet you too.

Ibi ti a ba ro wipe ama ba ogbon bi aba ba ago nibe ni yio duni. "Where you expect to meet wisdom if you meet stupidity you will be pained.

I am highly disappointed in the way some people are defending the action of Dele saying na him right to block anything he finds annoying, Yes! Na him right. But, must you abuse your right ? And this was someone thinking of becoming the President of this country undecided

We should then give huge kudos to Goodluck Jonathan for his tolerance, allowing all sorts of insult on the social media, if it is Buhari and some APC governor many people would be in Kirikiri Maximum Prison now.
They would since have outlawed the internet and social media in Nigeria. Actually, even now their bodu language (of empty political gimmicks) warn they will if

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Drone007: 12:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:

Buddy, I greet you too.

Ibi ti a ba ro wipe ama ba ogbon bi aba ba ago nibe ni yio duni. "Where you expect to meet wisdom if you meet stupidity you will be pained.

I am highly disappointed in the way some people are defending the action of Dele saying na him right to block anything he finds annoying, Yes! Na him right. But, must you abuse your right ? And this was someone thinking of becoming the President of this country undecided

We should then give huge kudos to Goodluck Jonathan for his tolerance, allowing all sorts of insult on the social media, if it is Buhari and some APC governor many people would be in Kirikiri Maximum Prison now.
They would since have outlawed the internet and social media in Nigeria. Actually, even now their body language (of empty political gimmicks filled eith ill-concealed deception) warn they will if elected.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by abacus(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2015
Mogidi:

Omokri banned you because of your useless posts to derail. Considering the shiit you write here, Seun has been very kind to you. There's a forum out there for you and Musiwa92, I suggest you do a google search for it.

Chief I only called him Wendell Simlin na..

Wetin concern Seun with my post, don't tell me you both share PDP money..
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by datruth01: 12:33am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=CrazyScientist post=29670775]

APC: we will normalize crude oil price

Masses; that's just plain stupid! Crude oil is a world thing you know, this shows you are the real 'CLUELESS' ones.

No they are not. You and your likes who do not want the best for this country are the clueless here. Crude oil price can still be stabilized if the Govt. improve and maintain cordial relationship with the U.S. and western nations. Even with the discovery of shale oil, the U.S. still buy oil from some African countries but no trade from Nigeria.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Lanrefreshkid: 12:47am On Jan 11, 2015
He owns his handle and so he is free to block anybody..this is not an issue..he wasnt comfortable with your tweet..thats all
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by mentorandfriend(m): 1:18am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:
You were constantly off point. You wanted to change the topic.

I am sure you will ban poster that quote you with such off topic comments.
Dont mind the guy. If you you constantly cannot discuss intelligently, but try to puncture every opinion because your mind is already prejudiced and has been tinkered with, I'll do exactly what Dele Momodu did. If anyone remains adherently stupi.d, he cant be my friend.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:26am On Jan 11, 2015
This is a sign of impending defeat hovering around for the PDP! Every little thing, they cry and seek sympathy like their master GEJ..

That's how a couple of hours ago, firefire took to nairaland protesting why GMB didn't go on air rather than twitting to condemn jos attack..imagineundecidedundecided

Is this so suppose to be an issue
Is this an issue based campaign
End time for the saTANic goons..cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by mpowa(m): 1:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:
Some Nigerians post here in defense of anything just to show support for a dictator. undecided

Check some posts up there and see that Nigeria have a long way to go - SMH

Politics of bitterness. How can someone open his or her eyes to defend Dele Momodu for this act ?

Where is the freedom of speech preached by Goodluck Jonathan and democracy ?

Continue, e o ba eru yin ni bo de. Nonsense. angry

What do you mean by dictator, freedom of speech, democracy? most Jonathan's supporters actually thinks like him. Na for another man's space you wan practice democracy? Did Dele
block him from Twitter? He has the whole Twitter to express himself, let him go on. A MAN AS THE RIGHT TO ASSOCIATE OR NOT ASSOCIATE WITH WHOEVER HE WISHES, IT'S CALLED FREEDOM OF CHOICE. It's his space and he doesn't want certain people there, he should respect that.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Truckpusher(m): 2:48am On Jan 11, 2015
omenka:
So what are we now supposed to do?? Even Seun and his mods ban members here when they are criticised. How about we start from there??

What happened to that thread that was exhumed where Seun "appologised" for calling Buhari "a human being" when the general was grieving over the death of his wife?? What happend to the poster who resurrected that thread??

Mscheew.
Look at 'what' is talking.

An old paid rant that rants about the President with unpalatable adjectives ,yet he couldn't stand any form of criticism , now he's blaming Seun for his woes . shocked

Cc.....Seun, behold thy enemy is calling ,ban the air he breaths. grin

APC = HALF MEN HALF DEMONS....smh.

3 Likes

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by ba7man(m): 3:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Big deal, I've deleted PDP supporters off my social media accounts and I don't hide my disdain for them.

Anybody that can't recognize the negativity in PDP by this period is either in support of corruption or has a poor sense of judgement.....or is just plain daft.

Surround yourself with like minded people to forge ahead in life.

@Topic: leadership is a function of capacity, not age.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Amitex(m): 4:01am On Jan 11, 2015
englishmart:
he blocks whoever he wishes to...
When APC do it is their rights, if Okupe does same, it is dictatorship. I hope Buhari will not screen social media as done in Other banana republic if he wins (God forbid).
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Amitex(m): 4:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:

Buddy, I greet you too.

Perhaps serving between 100 -1000yrs as in the past. Nduka Irabor comes to mind,
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by simdam500(m): 4:57am On Jan 11, 2015
if Dele could do this..... then am scared.... imagine when GEJ trended, you read a whole lot of sh*tt been said to a whole commander in chief of armed forces!!!

but then again. he never bothers him....

pay attention to your critics
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by bayulll01(m): 6:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:

Why you dey open eyes for me?

Pack well Jor undecided
why won't I opened eye for you,u are very smart and am not expecting less from you,am a youth all I want is for my dear country to move forward enough of all these cheap politics and let's move forward Gej has fail and pls don't defends him,cos there is no excuse for failure,if u fail accept responsibilities and move on,ciao
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by osimataylor(m): 6:21am On Jan 11, 2015
Dele is a political journalist cum business man.He is only intrested in what he hope to gain from Buhari since he was snopped during the wedding ceremony of one of GEJ adopted daughters.He believes in soothsayers and like jumping around rich people to survive.I bet you Dele willbe seen. Taking photoshots with dignitries during GEJ's sworing in this may.like a big frog he like goin to where there is water.he is an hypocrite and also have a personality problem deep inside of him.

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by arsetalks(m): 6:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:
Some Nigerians post here in defense of anything just to show support for a dictator. undecided

Check some posts up there and see that Nigeria have a long way to go - SMH

Politics of bitterness. How can someone open his or her eyes to defend Dele Momodu for this act ?

Where is the freedom of speech preached by Goodluck Jonathan and democracy ?

Continue, e o ba eru yin ni bo de. Nonsense. angry
hypocrisy at its peak. Seun bans and remove posts and threads here that go against the jerk of a president, it is fine then.

Dele Momodu owns his twitter page, he chooses who he allows to view his page. No crime in that.

And to Seun and his moderators who put this on the front page, what exactly are you trying to achieve? Showing you are hypocrites? Cos I have been banned zillions of time on here just cos I refuse to support jerk or point out a fact of his overwhelming cluelessness.

Ban me now as well.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Missmossy(f): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2015
undecided For real?

Not only some Nigerian youths are childish, even a supposed matured person is too. Smh!

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by VellyG(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:

Do you imagine the many unprintable word again the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria here?

If Dele have the power and capacity of the president, what do you think would happen Delete or block ? undecided

If I insult you and you could not stomach it then you are not fit to be a leader. except where rules apply!
Well said bro. Imagine the amount of insult GEJ has received on his Facebook account. People insult him with their real names and account. I laud our president for the level of tolerance he has. Typical of a true leader.
If dele momodu was to be in his shoes then I wonder what he would have done if he can't handle a rant on twitter.

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Posman(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:

Do you imagine the many unprintable word again the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria here?

If Dele have the power and capacity of the president, what do you think would happen Delete or block ? undecided

If I insult you and you could not stomach it then you are not fit to be a leader. except where rules apply!

Last time I checked, dele is not runnin for any post
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Posman(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2015
VellyG:

Well said bro. Imagine the amount of insult GEJ has received on his Facebook account. People insult him with their real names and account. I laud our president for the level of tolerance he has. Typical of a true leader.
If dele momodu was to be in his shoes then I wonder what he would have done if he can't handle a rant on twitter.

Is dele contending for his post? Abi Whr is this leader thingy coming from?
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Donlouise(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:
You were constantly off point. You wanted to change the topic.

I am sure you will ban poster that quote you with such off topic comments.
Pls enlighten us on hw d OP changed d topic ?
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by flexing11(m): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2015
keep queit,,,,,u follow *im o* twitter bt u are agai*st dele momod* politicalli if am dele, i will do same,
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Muscomide: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2015
If, after many years of cheque book journalism, sycophancy, praise singing and hobnobing with rich Nigerians with questionable sources of wealth, Dele Momodu has now experienced a Damascene conversion and is aligning himself with the progressives, he should be given credit and not be pilloried for finally seeing the light.

Kudos to you, Chief Dele Momodu.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Same way,that bitch(Rocktation) banned me and I'm crying foul as the OP or whoever was blocked.
Sai buhari 2015.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by babadee1(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2015
gagzee:
this election ehn, is juz like choosing btw "the devil n d deep blue sea"...i wud rather tke my chances with d sea, than d devil.

GEJ

GEJ is both the devil and the deep blue sea. Anyhow you slice it he is a rotten choice, rotten to the core. On the biggest challenges facing this country he has failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by ultraGM: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Missleadind front page topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. / "You Forged Your School Certificate" - Soludo Attacks Ubah During Debate / Joe Anekhu Ohiani Has No Primary School Certificate — Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.