Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

DOWNLOAD SERMON : THE POWER OF PRIORITY - BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DOWNLOAD SERMON : THE POWER OF PRIORITY - BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA (23008 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya / Download Messages By Pastor David Ogbueli, Pastor E A Adeboye & Dr. D K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD SERMON : THE POWER OF PRIORITY - BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA by Emmaxson: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2015

What Is Your Priority In Life? What's Next? - Download The Power Of Priority...

The Power of Priority - a wonderful sermon for the youths and teens by Dr. D. K. Olukoya of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries....
Download this sermon for FREE here: http://downloadsermon.com/downloads/power-priority-dr-d-k-olukoya/

* What should come after what in your life?
* After your current stage, what comes next?
* What should be your focus at the moment?
* What should wait for later times?
* What you shouldn't be bothered about for now... and so on...

The Power of Priority - a wonderful sermon for the youths and teens by Dr. D. K. Olukoya of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries....
Download this sermon for FREE here: http://downloadsermon.com/downloads/power-priority-dr-d-k-olukoya/

[Emmaxson] cool

Re: DOWNLOAD SERMON : THE POWER OF PRIORITY - BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA by obiak4(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
bro would appreciate if you could send to my mail as many as possible d.k olukoya anytime my favorite of all time
Re: DOWNLOAD SERMON : THE POWER OF PRIORITY - BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA by Emmaxson: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
obiak4:
bro would appreciate if you could send to my mail as many as possible d.k olukoya anytime my favorite of all time

Bro, I would love to but instead of sending individually to your mail, getting or downloading messages just got easier... Visit www.downloadsermon.com and get as many messages as you want...

Or do you want D. K. Olukoya's messages in particular, visit D. K. Olukoya's page on Download Sermon: http://downloadsermon.com/categories/d-k-olukoya-messages/

Enjoy...

[Emmaxson] cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria / Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.