Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (51648 Views)

Waist Beads A Complete Turn Off... / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and buttocks of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and buttocks. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and buttocks were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and buttocks is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and buttocks (no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by fijiano202(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and bossom of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and bossom. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and bossom were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and bossom is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and bossom(no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?
Gay in the making

191 Likes 14 Shares

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by farano(f): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hoi! grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
fijiano202:
Gay in the making
i'm not a Gay. I'm HETEROSEXUAL man. I'm not attracted to men but only women. You hear!

42 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Drdaps(m): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
14years i prison, Op you know what I mean .
If you don't like the bossom and co then list the other part that you

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by johnbuck81(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
for me...dat sh*t is not normal.
if boobz n ikebe do not attract u,wetin go com move u again...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lol,wetin remain to like again sexually na?
Guy you're wierd oo

19 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
I don't know, may be Normal will b in a better position 2 answer u..

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
Drdaps:
14years i prison, Op you know what I mean .
If you don't like the bossom and co then list the other part that you
i'm not a Gay. If i were to be gay i would not av been bothered about the problem. 'cos i wld av known the cause. As i said earlier i'm pure heterosexual and i am solely against HOMOSEXUALISM

15 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by InZA: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hmm

I wonder why you're telling us though undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:
Hmm

I wonder why you're telling us though undecided
i'm i normal. Are there other guys like me?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Princecalm(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Something is wrong somewhere.

14 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bros..make i tell u truth.. Na Gay level be dat oo..
U no like milk factory? Shuoo
Bros..Abeg no go begin like man tins oo

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
DON'T TELL ME I AM THE ONLY HETEROSEXUAL NAIJA GUY WITH THIS

3 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by InZA: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm i normal. Are there other guys like me?

You are normal.

You just maybe have an "unconventional taste in sexual arousal"

There are other guys like you.

Guys with feet fetishes, nose fetishes, etc.

61 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by luvlyann(f): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
please any doctor to check diz guy..he seems abnormal....wtf Shey ur body no de secret those homones ni.... undecidedplease any doctor to check diz guy..he seems abnormal....wtf Shey ur body no de secret those homones ni....

6 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Thank God i have other parts in women i found extremely attractive

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by apparentlylaw(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Check am Well u be Gay

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by demelza: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
Can you say what those parts are?
Ignore those calling you gay.

17 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by MrPearce(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
this is stage 1, when it gets to stage 2 d kpekus/punany won't b attractive anymore. from stage 3 u have already crossed over. bro u need help asap

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and bossom of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and bossom. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and bossom were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and bossom is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and bossom(no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?
I need the link to that thread cool

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by mirexxx(f): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
u are normal op kiss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by ronald4lif(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
u are normal op kiss

You no be guy so how you take know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by fijiano202(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
luvlyann:
please any doctor to check diz guy..he seems abnormal....wtf Shey ur body no de secret those homones ni.... undecidedplease any doctor to check diz guy..he seems abnormal....wtf Shey ur body no de secret those homones ni....
ask am ooooo

but wait hormones dey for that again
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by menix(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Am very sure most pple callin him gay did not read d OP's post..

@OP... U re not alone jawe..
Was wiv my supposedly gal fwend on thursday nd she kept enticing mii wiv her big every nd within her she thinks I care not knowing I ve got plans to call it quit cous I don't like em big.

4 some of us, notin fascinating abt Ukwu nd bobbii..
Buh wen I see a skinny chic nd culd see d bony frame of dat punnii o boy!!! I get high....

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by cirmuell(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I need the link to that thread cool
gringrin

5 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by mirexxx(f): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

You no be guy so how you take know
he asked every1 na... op is abnormalkiss

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
cirmuell:
gringrin
cheesy grin abeg, u get the link grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Tolzeal(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Muyogoa:

Nigga why you acting like a GAY..?

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Oluwatosean(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Op, tell u d part dat attracts you now

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by AbuMikey(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
'

Bro, You need Help angrygrin

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by cirmuell(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
cheesy grin abeg, u get the link grin
I no get am o, no worry Op go give u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos / Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.