Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,145 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) (47598 Views)

Nigerian Lecturers Are Still Using Old Methods To Teach - NACOSS President / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True / 6 ways Nigerian Lecturers,frustrate their student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by ireneony(f): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Is only in nigeria institutions, something like this can happen..lol.....i cant help but laugh

http://ireneonyebuchi..it/2015/01/education-in-nigeria-is-not-easy-o.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Greyworld: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
In ma sch we call it F across d board....... 9ja no b am, shikina...

And d lecturer doest feel stuupid for spendin a whole semester(abt 3 months) teaching "failures"

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Celebrimbor(m): 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Our lecturers for you. Some of dem r proud of dis situation o.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by ireneony(f): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Celebrimbor:
Our lecturers for you. Some of dem r proud of dis situation o.
that's so true....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by yorex2011: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
EFE
EDAFE
DEFE
FEEDEFEE (POWER TO D PEOPLE grin)

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by briliantsak(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Most of them are wicked...not all of them. imagine a lecturer telling a student of his openly in Class that she can never graduate with a First Class hons coz when e was in university too he didn't make d prestigious First Class hons.
Anyway, God Favor is the main thing in life... No matter what u graduated with, but we shld always try nd end well. In the society today, tiz nw a matter of what u can offer as an employer or employee to the society. Good grades can secure u a job, buh can't definitely keep it for u #self.development

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by SuperModerator: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
probably all the students there are olodo

ireneony, which is your reg number there? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by j4sure(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Too bad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by onwai1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Na naija we dey
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by teemanbastos(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
nt all lecturers.. Just few.
But i tink dose lekturers are reducing by d day, nt as rampant as b4
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Spacless(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
NOTE: not ALL
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by theimmortals(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Why are Nigerian student Lazy?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by ahmed486: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
if you can do well in naija Uni, you can do very well in any uni in the world

Are There Nutritional, health values in beer?
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/health-news2/item/2480-are-there-nutritional-health-values-in-beer

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by koligs: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
:j

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Tenim47(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
GMB IS READY TO FLUSH D FAKES LECTURERS

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by gsparks01(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
yes they are very proud
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by OCTAVO: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
yorex2011:
EFE
EDAFE
DEFE
FEEDEFEE (POWER TO D PEOPLE grin)
grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by gistmelove(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ok

i remember LASU...

Awon prof olori buruku grin

with all dem wickedness

we graduate oooo wink

Big elaaa to Dem ooo tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by psychologist(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
thank God, i school in kuwait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
I sum it as African Egocentric poor mentality
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Movesz(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nija lecturers : "if you want to pass, you know wha to do..

Female student : "pls sir what should i do?"

nija lecturer: "be at zentra guest in by 11am on sunday"

female student: "thank you sir"

or

female student: "ill rather fail than let you lay you dirty hands on me..old goat."

lecturer.."get out of my office.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Willgates(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Blame it on the system, how would 90% of students in a class fail a particular course and the other 10% passed (with an E-pass mark) yet the lecturers/coordinator ain't quarried? This happens every semester in UNICAL. Out of frustration, students burnt down one of the lecturer's house.

Good riddance for bad rubbish if you ask me.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by lilprinze: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Things like this only happens mainly in federal universities.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Cos dey re Nigerian lecturers

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by alotofgrace(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
nawao,..see as F full dey pour for ground grin

Uniben Engine grads, u remember Thermo 31 something? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Kenneth205(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Nmeri17: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
op if you have been a student to our lecturers here in Malaysia you'll know that Nigerian lecturers arr very kind/MAH-CIFUL cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Movesz(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ladies, what is the difference btwn fukking your lecturer and fukkiny your boy friend
Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Francon(f): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lol...

Some even brag that their best student can manage just a "C"

That reminds me of a lecturer in my institution. You have to book a hotel for him, sleep with him, pay him some money and get a "B or C".

I remember in my time when I was writing my 1st year exams (2006/2007 session), I knew 2 students from 1999 set writing a spill over exam.

Buh as God may have it, after a while, we didn't hear from the lecturer again. Don't know what must have happened to him.

He was a prayer answered.

Secondly was a french lecturer I had in my year 1 n 2. He was fond of harassing ladies for sex. He always gave us assignment on weekly basis and you will have to come to office to defend it.

When it was my friends turn to defend, she went in and the man ask if she cared for some ice cream. D gal said No. That she had cold and catarrh. The man offered her gala and she refused.

Suddenly he pleaded for the gal to help mark some papers. Unknowing to d gal, the lecturer was going to bolt the door. He started handling her breast.

She narrated her ordeal to me and when it was my time, I had to dress like a deeper life member with no make up. I answered all his questions and he asked if I knew french way back. I told him I read it in primary n secondary school.

Luck ran out on him one day when he ask a gal out and d girl went to meet him in a hotel. She set him up and recorded all that happened. She traced d wife and played the video for her.

That semester, we had d worst mass failure in his department as he couldn't figure out the mastermind behind the video.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
I see FNS/PHY/....
I'm nt surprised undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) by worisj(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
c

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Goes Naked In UNILAG ' Worshipping God '. / History Of Cultism/confraternities In Nigeria / Unizik Postgraduate Result Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.