Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Plastic Recycling In Enugu And Onitsha - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plastic Recycling In Enugu And Onitsha (4711 Views)

Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Recycling In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic Recycling In Enugu And Onitsha by obiinnaa: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Good day every1

Wanna know more about plastic recycling(PET,LDPE,HDPE) in enugu and onitsha ,the price-tags for the machines and equipment used in recycling plastic waste.and how the are sold like in flakes and pellet,have been searching for local manufacturers/recyclers that are going to to be interested in purchasing plastics flakes and pellet.thank you..........(stretcherjay@gmail.com)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plastic Recycling In Enugu And Onitsha by Parasitic(m): 1:19am On Jan 11, 2015
obiinnaa:
Good day every1

Wanna know more about plastic recycling(PET,LDPE,HDPE) in enugu and onitsha ,the price-tags for the machines and equipment used in recycling plastic waste.and how the are sold like in flakes and pellet,have been searching for local manufacturers/recyclers that are going to to be interested in purchasing plastics flakes and pellet.thank you..........

I have met people that deals on scrap metal, I am in onitsha and I will like to associate with you to actualise that dream.

1 Like

Re: Plastic Recycling In Enugu And Onitsha by obiinnaa: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
thats cool.how much do know about plastic recycling?
Re: Plastic Recycling In Enugu And Onitsha by socky(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hi everyone. i would also like to know more about plastic recycling in Onitsha area. i am from Amawbia (Awka) and lives in South Africa. if anyone has a small knowledge of how plastic recycling plant can be established in our area, please email me few key points that i need to take into consideration on ( socky2002za@yahoo.com ). i have big enough empty land along Onitsha-Enugu expressway with borehole and two 18 tons box body truck that can be used to collect the raw materials but do not know where and what machines that needs to be obtained. any advice or suggestion would be much appreciated.
Re: Plastic Recycling In Enugu And Onitsha by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
socky:
Hi everyone. i would also like to know more about plastic recycling in Onitsha area. i am from Amawbia (Awka) and lives in South Africa. if anyone has a small knowledge of how plastic recycling plant can be established in our area, please email me few key points that i need to take into consideration on ( socky2002za@yahoo.com ). i have big enough empty land along Onitsha-Enugu expressway with borehole and two 18 tons box body truck that can be used to collect the raw materials but do not know where and what machines that needs to be obtained. any advice or suggestion would be much appreciated.
i will get back to you sir.
Re: Plastic Recycling In Enugu And Onitsha by obiinnaa: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
@cowleg do u have anything to share,please kindly do, am interested
Re: Plastic Recycling In Enugu And Onitsha by omo1201: 2:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Hi, can you help me with plastic pelletizing machine , do you know were I can buy one
My what'sapp 8103672222

2 Likes

Re: Plastic Recycling In Enugu And Onitsha by Degovmob: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Writeup taken down
Re: Plastic Recycling In Enugu And Onitsha by ellenfransico(f): 3:40am On Jun 16, 2016
obiinnaa:
Good day every1

Wanna know more about plastic recycling(PET,LDPE,HDPE) in enugu and onitsha ,the price-tags for the machines and equipment used in recycling plastic waste.and how the are sold like in flakes and pellet,have been searching for local manufacturers/recyclers that are going to to be interested in purchasing plastics flakes and pellet.thank you..........(stretcherjay@gmail.com)

Anyone interested in this plastic recycling machine, can have a view here----service@bscglobe.com or service@wayata.com

Re: Plastic Recycling In Enugu And Onitsha by Sampunk(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2019
Please can anyone hook me up to companies that buy pet bottles in Onitcha, Aba or Portharcourt

(1) (Reply)

Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? / Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal / Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.