Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? (3701 Views)

Jonathan Bans Gmb From Receiving International Visitors And Guests Till May 29 / Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by nduchucks: 12:56am On Jan 11, 2015
In a disgraceful attempt to show the world that he is in control of his wife, GEJ may have banned her from the campaign trail and relegated her to the confines of the inner chambers of Aso Rock.

How can GEJ ignore the fact that Patience singlehandedly garnered at least 1 million votes for her husband by her great speech seen in the video below?

Patience will do better than his current campaign managers. nansense.

I mean watch the video and see what I am saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JOL1SafQIM

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by Firefire(m): 12:57am On Jan 11, 2015
undecided
Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by nduchucks: 12:59am On Jan 11, 2015
Firefire:
undecided

Have you watched the video?

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by LRNZH(m): 1:02am On Jan 11, 2015
GEJ has relegated a huge campaign asset. This has more dramatic impact and may attract votes instead of reading IBB's coup full text.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by emiye(m): 1:04am On Jan 11, 2015
The "umblerra" is torn, it is now leaking .

Gej's campaign in 2015 is now like beating a burst drum, the sounds it generate, the gods can not dance to.

14 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by BaddieKay(f): 1:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Whether she was banned 4RM campaigning 4 her husband or not,people who want to vote 4 GEJ will still do so.I wonder what makes u guys feel its what they say during campaign rallies that win them more votes...If I say I no go vote GEJ.,even PEJ's cry won't make me change my mind.

#Let the Best Man Win

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by hyfr(m): 1:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 11, 2015
na tru??...

you cant cut off your tongue cos ur saliva is bitter...

i rest my case mr presido

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by Truckpusher(m): 1:26am On Jan 11, 2015
nduchucks:
In a disgraceful attempt to show the world that he is in control of his wife, GEJ may have banned her from the campaign trail and relegated her to the confines of the inner chambers of Aso Rock.

How can GEJ ignore the fact that Patience singlehandedly garnered at least 1 million votes for her husband by her great speech seen in the video below?

Absolute balderdash.........I have said it before and I'll say it again that you're better off rearing cattles like your kinsmen and save Nigerians some headache with your useless thread.
The era of quota system is over ,be ready to earn anything you get from this cesspol because your Buhari is going back to Daura - No more free food from Tinubu and his co-travellers angry
GEJ TILL HAUSA/FULANI GOES TO SCHOOL.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by nduchucks: 1:31am On Jan 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Absolute balderdash.........I have said it before and I'll say it again that you're better off rearing cattles like your kinsmen and save Nigerians some headache with your useless thread.
The era of quota system is over be ready to earn anything you get from this cesspol because your Buhari is going back to Daura - No more free food from Tinubu and his co-travellers angry
GEJ TILL HAUSA GO SCHOOL.

Uncle, you should know by now that I do not partake in irresponsible name calling and tribal racism.

Throwing Patience under the bus and banning her from campaigning is a very bad decision. She can fireup millions of people at the grassroots level, though some might derive some comic relief from the activities. FFK and IBB have actually injured GEJ, like it or not his wife is an asset to him. Why shut her up now? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by Cannonleo(m): 1:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Op sauce and stew or u know the rest I need facts not postulations
Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by Garrithe1st: 1:42am On Jan 11, 2015
grin

Umblerra.....

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by FastShipping: 1:44am On Jan 11, 2015
nduchucks:

gringringringringringrin

Murder ke? Umbrerra? gringringringrin

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by nduchucks: 1:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Cannonleo:
Op sauce and stew or u know the rest I need facts not postulations

When was the last time you saw PEJ in a campaign event? You don't need any sauce or soup to eat a hot freshly baked bread jor.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by FastShipping: 1:48am On Jan 11, 2015
nduchucks:

Uncle, you should know by now that I do not partake in irresponsible name calling and tribal racism.

Throwing Patience under the bus and banning her from campaigning is a very bad decision. She can fireup millions of people at the grassroots level, though some might derive some comic relief from the activities. FFK and IBB have actually injured GEJ, like it or not his wife is an asset to him. Why shut her up now? undecided

gringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by Cannonleo(m): 1:49am On Jan 11, 2015
nduchucks:

When was the last time you saw PEJ in a campaign event? You don't need any sauce or soup to eat a hot freshly baked bread jor.
she was In enugu
Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by nduchucks: 1:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Cannonleo:
she was In enugu

Please post her campaign speech

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 11, 2015
It wasnt only UMBLERRA that i heard in the video

I thought i heard something like 'I am going to 'Mother' you

Oga ooooooo.........Shakabula from Madam Sheppo

10 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by Truckpusher(m): 2:00am On Jan 11, 2015
nduchucks:

All I know right now is that you're a jobless boy with no balls to slug it out in a changing Nigeria against the wish of that your turban wearing barbarian called Usman Dan Fodio.
Now get lost and attend to your cattles and numerous wives - Potential craddle-robber.
Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by missdebs(f): 2:21am On Jan 11, 2015
jesus! Cant believe GEJ silenced one of the greatest comedians of our time, ha videos would go viral on youtube creating awareness and fun at the same time.#BRINGBACKPEJ

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by FastShipping: 2:27am On Jan 11, 2015
missdebs:
jesus! Cant believe GEJ silenced one of the greatest comedians of our time, ha videos would go viral on youtube creating awareness and fun at the same time.#BRINGBACKPEJ

gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by Chylo(m): 3:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Transcript of video:

Come, my broda haff spoken for you

I am going to mother you

I love all of you

Once more, I use this opportunity, to tank the people of South-South
and to tell you that remember that I have said that from the presidency
come April election, where are you going to press ya hand?

It should be umblerrah

Dont press ya hand in any other place than umbrerrah

Presidency, umblerrah
Govornor, umblerrah
Senator, umblerrah
House of rep, umblerrah
House of assembly, umblerrah
Shiarman, umblerrah
Councillor, umblerrah

From the top to the rower one(?)

UMBLERRAH throughout!

11 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by trotsky2: 3:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
The era of quota system is over ,be ready to earn anything you get from this cesspol because your Buhari is going back to Daura - No more free food from Tinubu and his co-travellers angry
GEJ TILL HAUSA/FULANI GOES TO SCHOOL.
kutumar uban uwar ka. Dan shegiya kawai! angry wani makaranta ka je ne a rayuwar ka? dan talikin banza. Jonatan ma ya chi durun uwarsa kaman uwar ubanka! angry

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by stinggy(m): 3:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Wrong move by GEJ. Forget her funny english, this woman has a way of endearing people to her husband, especially the market women and the 'uneducateds'.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by Akshow: 7:04am On Jan 11, 2015
After her shameful "there is God ooo" display. She has been silenced.
Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by biggerboyc(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2015
the best in the world. he is trying to save Nigerian from patience bombs
Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by Alphaoscar: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2015
ELECTION VIOLENCE IS WRONG by Olawale Dibia Ajayi.
I have read lousy reports and claims by armchair reporters on the social media about the burning of PDP campaign bus(es) in Jos a few hours ago. Immediately, I picked my phone a put a call through to Bitrus Mshelia, an old friend who works for an independent tabloid in Jos. He confirmed that indeed there was a fracas today at the Bauchi Road junction. However, he said the rampage was an intra-partyPDP crisis involving rival PDP party members in Kanke town, Kanke council area of Plateau state, who were expressing theiranger over the imposition of the PDP governorship candidate, Senator Pwajok, on them in the state.Trouble started when the youths clashed with the supporters of the governorship candidate who had gone to welcome him backfrom the PDP rally in Lagos.The APC had no hand whatsoever in the clash. This is done so as to set the records straight and caution scattergun analysts to let the trigger be. It is rather too late to begin to whip up Bolekaja sentiments now!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by nduchucks: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2015
stinggy:
Wrong move by GEJ. Forget her funny english, this woman has a way of endearing people to her husband, especially the market women and the 'uneducateds'.

The man is surrounded by sychophants who are poor political strategists. Their campaign theme has stooped to the level of poking fun at Buhari's age - just imagine. They forget that in Africa, we value old age and the aged.

He now has known thieves like FFK and others leading his campaign. If he gets more than 25% of the votes in 10% of Northern states, please call Okupe a bastard.

Instead of deploying Patience throughout the SE/SS/Edo/SW and even some Northern states, GEJ has relegated her to the background. o ma se o.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by stinggy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
nduchucks:

The man is surrounded by sychophants who are poor political strategists. Their campaign theme has stooped to the level of poking fun at Buhari's age - just imagine. They forget that in Africa, we value old age and the aged.

He now has known thieves like FFK and others leading his campaign. If he gets more than 25% of the votes in 10% of Northern states, please call Okupe a bastard.

Instead of deploying Patience throughout the SE/SS/Edo/SW and even some Northern states, GEJ has relegated her to the background. o ma se o.
Glad you see things the same way I see it. PEJ would have been useful in the SE, SS and even North Central campaigns, her 'my fellow widows' worked well the other time. She enjoys a good followership among those market women.
I honestly don't know why this man has a bad luck in choosing aides and assistants. But it is one thing to be advised, it is another to consider the advice critically. I don't know why he employed FFK. To campaign to who? He is seen as a liar in the East due to his bianca link, also in the West he is seen as a bast.ard who can never keep to his words.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by nduchucks: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
stinggy:

Glad you see things the same way I see it. PEJ would have been useful in the SE, SS and even North Central campaigns, her 'my fellow widows' worked well the other time. She enjoys a good followership among those market women.
I honestly don't know why this man has a bad luck in choosing aides and assistants. But it is one thing to be advised, it is another to consider the advice critically. I don't know why he employed FFK. To campaign to who? He is seen as a liar in the East due to his bianca link, also in the West he is seen as a bast.ard who can never keep to his words.

I wholeheartedly agree. GEJ has made it very easy for people to vote for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by nduchucks: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
biggerboyc:
the best in the world. he is trying to save Nigerian from patience bombs

Please be respectful of the first lady of this great country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft / Fear Grips Apc Rivers Over Impending Supreme Court Defeat As Amaechi/dakuku Grou / Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.