Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No (48041 Views)

Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Nigerians Are Not Smiling, See APC Twitts And See Replies / Must See! APC Soap Campaign Strategy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 11, 2015
After President Jonathan accused Buhari of not knowing his phone number because of his old age , APC fans did some research and found a clever response to the accusation . One of the reasons why I love blogging about politics in Nigeria ,such drama!

See it below :

source ; http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/01/apc-replies-jonathans-joke-about-buhari.html

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by pacesetter939: 5:23am On Jan 11, 2015
This shows GEJ understands the body language of Nigerians as we are set to return him back to Otueke come FeBUHARI 14, 2015 as he has completely lost touch with himself. After 6years on the saddle as the C-in-C of the Nigeria State, this is what the Chief Clueless one has to say to us.

279 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by emaxadey(m): 6:03am On Jan 11, 2015
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by PassingShot(m): 6:08am On Jan 11, 2015
It was dumb of Jonathan to have even said that. Does he really know his own phone number/s by heart? I will be surprised if he did because that will mean he pays undue attention to irrelevant stuffs but fails to give necessary attention to worthy issues.

Stoopid president!

361 Likes 21 Shares

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by SUBMARINE: 6:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Kai Buhari

I hope you won't forget how much Nigeria generate yearly so as to prevent your ministers siphoning money

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by brutef0rce101: 6:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Ahahahaa. Jona just dey misfire. Lmaoo

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Mehn, Uncle Jons misfiring this days no get part two. Even his own supporters are afraid, shivering and worried let their ogogoro master not misfire whenever he is with the MIC.
Guys, me is proposing something; "100 greatest qoutes of GEJ". E make sense?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by bobo65(m): 6:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Lolz
im sure GEJ was just tryna say buhari is not only an illiterate but a dunce too

I dunno about u o
but wen I look into any picture of buhari...all is see is a military man dat doesnt give a damn about anything order than violence and killing

Yes he might reduce d disturbance of boko haram dat he started and some corruption practices but kiss good road...light ..education and any social activity good bye

And its an insult and also out of place to compare Einstein to Buhari. ..its like comparing marc vivian foe to ikedia

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by sheguy(m): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Me too need to book also
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2015
This guys have the nerve to compare a dictator to Albert Einstein

27 Likes

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Redoil: 6:32am On Jan 11, 2015
PassingShot:
It was dumb of Jonathan to have even said that. Does he really know his own phone number/s by hearth? I will be surprised if he did because that will mean he pays undue attention to irrelevant stuffs but fails to give necessary attention to worthy issues.

Stoopid president!
"Does he really know his own phone number/s by hearth? I will be surprised if he did because that will mean he pays undue attention to irrelevant stuffs"
Is this the kind of clown that is campaigning for buhari if so then buhari is heading for a big failure.

29 Likes

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by kokoA(m): 6:33am On Jan 11, 2015
aguiyi:
This guys have the nerve to compare a dictator to Albert Einstein
and Okukpe had the nerve to compare GEJ to my Lord and personal saviour Jesus. Christ.

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Jona Jona.....

Small minded man.

34 Likes

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by bobo65(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:
Jona Jona.....

Small minded man.

Actually d minute minded person is buhari who wants to share 5k to poor ppl

Buhari has such a myopic mindset

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2015
kokoA:
and Okukpe had the nerve to compare GEJ to my Lord and personal saviour Jesus. Christ.

Okukpe is one man and APC chose to copy his fcku up

9 Likes

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2015
bobo65:

[s]Actually d minute minded person is buhari who wants to share 5k to poor ppl

Buhari has such a myopic mindset[/s]

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by IAMBREEZY: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2015
wtf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by xpac01(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari has no problem memorising his digits, just as he has no problem memorising corrupt leaders. He knows exactly where to find them.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by PassingShot(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Redoil:
"Does he really know his own phone number/s by hearth? I will be surprised if he did because that will mean he pays undue attention to irrelevant stuffs"
Is this the kind of clown that is campaigning for buhari if so then buhari is heading for a big failure.

You no get brain? So you think all leaders memorize their phone numbers by heart?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by SaiBuharii: 6:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by datguru: 6:47am On Jan 11, 2015
was that really a joke? Gej is damn right. I remember last time we met and I asked for his mobile, he asked his P.A to give it to me

1 Like

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by eedris07(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2015
grin
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by adaweezy(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2015
I also don't know my current phone number, very dumb of the president to make reference to

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Kenneth205(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2015
Lol
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Pangea: 6:49am On Jan 11, 2015
That was an unfortunate thing to say,
This man keeps on rubbishing the office of the presidency.

It always take a while, for me to memorize my number because I keep on changing it for privacy reason.

Can someone ask the Otuoke man to give us his numbers in Aso rock?

19 Likes

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by adebrave1(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2015
I was here
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by LMAyedun(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2015
GEJ till 2019

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Acidosis(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari should give his own reply, bloody illiterates

7 Likes

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by stinggy(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Is johnny this dull? What's the big deal he was trying to make about GMB not knowing his phone number off-hand?

This man and his childish utterances undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by ayukdaboss(m): 6:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Albert Einstein vs GMB: †нε difference is totally clear....hapi sunday kiss

5 Likes

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by musb92yahooco: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

126 Likes 14 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square / President Biya's Tweet On Buhari's Visit To Cameroon Goes Viral (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.