Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) (119634 Views)

The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) / 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street / Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by UjSizzle(f): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
He never came back.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by ipain: 2:22am On Dec 05, 2016
What happened to this OP?
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Ksslib(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
What happened to this Beautiful project? Hope all is well with Tochi!
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by latissimusDorsi: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2016
I was about jumping up that this trade is back cry
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by ismart: 10:58pm On May 12, 2017
UjSizzle:
He never came back.
I reached out to him via email He read it but never responded. I have an email tracker. He read it twice and that was it. The way some people change by decision they make still amazes me till date. No explanation, Nothing!

2 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by ismart: 10:58pm On May 12, 2017
Ksslib:
What happened to this Beautiful project? Hope all is well with Tochi!
He is well but the email I sent to him was read and never replied
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by TochiPhotos(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2017
I don't even know where to start from, visiting this page again after all these while, went back to the very first beginning, down to the last post and I can't hold back the tears cry. I'm overwhelmed with emotions. I hope one day, I shall be bold enough to tell my story. sad

I'm back for good... where are my people? cc aitop DeIneffable Ksslib pryd FrancisTony UjSizzle salsera GENIUS18 Dahprech deegnity22 ijbeauty intrinsicniyi PresVA Mintayo mistytohcute Giyazz

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by edrys(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2017
TochiPhotos:
I don't even know where to start from, visiting this page again after all these while, went back to the very first beginning, down to the last post and I can't hold back the tears cry. I'm overwhelmed with emotions. I hope one day, I shall be bold enough to tell my story. sad

I'm back for good... where are my people? cc aitop DeIneffable Ksslib pryd FrancisTony UjSizzle salsera GENIUS18 Dahprech deegnity22 ijbeauty intrinsicniyi PresVA Mintayo mistytohcute Giyazz
Good to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Fingerprinter(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2017
TochiPhotos:

Jeez! Guy I am so happy right now to see that you are fine at least. Wow, welcome back bro! We've been waiting for your return all these while, and it's a good thing that you did. Welcome back once again.

2 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2017
TochiPhotos:

Tochi is back!!!

Welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Ksslib(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2017
TochiPhotos:

And he's back! cheesy . Welcome back Tochi. I was worried all wasn't well. Good to know you pulled through. More strength. More grace and more power to you.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by UjSizzle(f): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2017
TochiPhotos:

Good to have you back smiley

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by timifakay(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
TochiPhotos:

I'm back for good... where are my people? cc at.op De.Ineffable K.sslib probably. yd Francis.sTony Uj.Sizzle sal.sera GENI.US18 Da.hprech deeg.nity22 ijb.eauty intrin.sicniyi Pre.sVA Min.tayo misty.tohcute Giyaz.z
Welcome back. All is well that ends well.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by GIYAZZ(m): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2017
TochiPhotos:

Welcome back, Tochi. I am not active on Nairaland anymore, but trust me, I will keep visiting this thread and supporting it whenever I can.

Bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Dahprech(f): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2017
TochiPhotos:

Mr TochiPhotos,welcome back. So happy to see you are back. The Lord is your strength sir

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Paradise163(f): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tochi what went wrong? What happened? I never stopped following this thread and you Instagram page, kept having the faith that one day you will be back though sometimes I do think maybe something had happened to you. Am glad you're back Dear, welcome back

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by ipain: 3:16am On Oct 31, 2017
TochiPhotos:

Bros, I was the guy that emailed you, wondering what happened and why you didn't come back... you read my email several times but didn't reply. You have no idea how your thread touched lives and gave them a sense of gratefulness and consciousness.'

Glad to have you back
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by TochiPhotos(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Paradise163:
Tochi what went wrong? What happened? I never stopped following this thread and you Instagram page, kept having the faith that one day you will be back though sometimes I do think maybe something had happened to you. Am glad you're back Dear, welcome back
It's a long story hon but everything is okay now, some things happened that were beyond my control.

ipain:
Bros, I was the guy that emailed you, wondering what happened and why you didn't come back... you read my email several times but didn't reply. You have no idea how your thread touched lives and gave them a sense of gratefulness and consciousness.'

Glad to have you back

Thanks for always checking on me bro.

I recently left the country to further my education. Will give HOL responsibilities to someone else soon and will still play a part whenever I'm in the country.

5 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by deegnity22: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
TochiPhotos:

Great to have you back, we'd be here to listen whenever you find the courage to share your story.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by DeIneffable(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2017
TochiPhotos:

And I shall be eager to read your amazing story.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by ipain: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
TochiPhotos:

It's a long story hon but everything is okay now, some things happened that were beyond my control.

Thanks for always checking on me bro.

I recently left the country to further my education. Will give HOL responsibilities to someone else soon and will still play a part whenever I'm in the country.

Oh great. I see the URL for the website was taken by a company I hate so much. We can use a different extension.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
TochiPhotos:

welcome back
I'm glad you're ok
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by okwabayi(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is one of the top ten threads in this forum. I could make it to page twenty one because of the vast knowledge it possessed. I'll see if I can finish it sometime in the week. OP has done a great deal of service to the country at large. He is a true Nigerian.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by ijbeauty(f): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
Tochi I don't know what happened, but I hope you come back to this project someday. I'm still here with you.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by deegnity22: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
ijbeauty:
Tochi I don't know what happened, but I hope you come back to this project someday. I'm still here with you.

He's schooling in Russia now that's why he had to put this on hold

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by DeIneffable(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2019
@TochiPhotos! You need to bring this back.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by donsmall94(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2019
So I started this thread from the beginning again and I just kept remembering where I was when I read those stories years back, thanks Tochi, life is interesting please let's just find a reason to be happy.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Ttipsy(f): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
wow
God bless you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.