Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Facebook Auto Poster Drive Mass Traffic To Your Websites And Fiver Links - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Auto Poster Drive Mass Traffic To Your Websites And Fiver Links (1983 Views)

Learn How To Build Websites And Make Money / Best Facebook Auto Poster And Scheduler / [GET] Facebook Auto Posting (on Groups, Pages, Friends Wall, Private Mesasges). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Auto Poster Drive Mass Traffic To Your Websites And Fiver Links by omatech: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Facebook Marketing has never been easy. Targeting the right audience, choosing the right posting ratio and so much more dependencies if your campaign will succeed.

Facebook Group Poster tries to handle some of these issues, providing an all-in-one posting solution for your Facebook Marketing
List Building Made Easy

Start building a list of targeted prospects and buyers with every automated campaign that you run. Get started today, it's free!
Monitor Everything

Simple to navigate dashboard lets you view every aspect of your campaigns and make any changes on the fly (if needed).
Segmentation

Import all your groups and select which ones you want to post to (and which ones you don't). Never make the blunder of posting in an unrelated group ever again. most of all its helps driving of visitors to your website and its a cool software for fiver in making your gigs OKAY i will sell my software to any of NL members as promo for as low as 2k no bagaing cos am helping please GOOGLE it out for more call 07062303277

Re: Facebook Auto Poster Drive Mass Traffic To Your Websites And Fiver Links by victor2008(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Available for free on this site
http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/3-social-media-automation-tools-for-marketers/
Need not pay 2k,its free bro
Re: Facebook Auto Poster Drive Mass Traffic To Your Websites And Fiver Links by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2015
victor2008:
http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/3-social-media-automation-tools-for-marketers/
Nice one. But u need to concentrate a little more on your blog.
Re: Facebook Auto Poster Drive Mass Traffic To Your Websites And Fiver Links by hahn(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
victor2008:

Lol. This na confirm market spoiling. Thanks for the info, I need the tool and I've been paying too much for it
Re: Facebook Auto Poster Drive Mass Traffic To Your Websites And Fiver Links by omatech: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
some of u are stupid y will u post a link to trial versions software's y my software is not trial n my software is Facebook auto poster Facebook auto poster is more reliable for real traffic not this UR software tanx

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Annoying Bird Trending On Facebook? / Fully Approved Uk Adsense Acct With £7 4 Sale @5k / Help Review Www.9jaboys.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.