Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Fear About APC... A Public Liability Company Pay Shareholders First! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fear About APC... A Public Liability Company Pay Shareholders First! (593 Views)

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fear About APC... A Public Liability Company Pay Shareholders First! by theoophilic: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2015
I have a very deep fear. Kindly permit me to reveal.

Please am I the only one noticing that APC is made up of too many shade of groups? That these people, good and bad, came together for sole reason of getting into power? That they are desperate in disposition and exploits every event, news, issue and chance to win people to their side? If they get the power they pursue, how easy / chanced will it be for the president-elect to effect a plan / policy for the public when the selfish interest of countless has to be FIRST met? ...How many people will be really ruling the country? How powerful will Tinubu be then? .... How come nobody remember Buhari's statement in 2011 about making the country ungovernable? is that a statement of a Man of change or out of someone Desperate? Many Questions; deep fear...

#A_Public_Liability_Company_Pays_Shareholders_First !!!

...Well, I am no supporter of Jonathan or a PDP card carrier, but I know that something is wrong when NOTHING good was being said about a man (Jonathan) even though he has at least done a few... I could sense when something is exaggerated and pubic views aimed to be prejudiced. When too many people think in a direction, I always dare to check out the other side deserted... Something ammis?

# “By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.”
― Adolf Hitler
Re: My Fear About APC... A Public Liability Company Pay Shareholders First! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Just in case..
Re: My Fear About APC... A Public Liability Company Pay Shareholders First! by segzyj(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2015
I will look into dat...brb
Re: My Fear About APC... A Public Liability Company Pay Shareholders First! by Uchan4u(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2015
It baffles me when this group of people can't see anything positive in GEJ... I smell a gang up... because everything cannot be wrong with someone and yet he is this highly placed.

1 Like

Re: My Fear About APC... A Public Liability Company Pay Shareholders First! by theoophilic: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2015
theoophilic:
I have a very deep fear. Kindly permit me to reveal.

Please am I the only one noticing that APC is made up of too many shade of groups? That these people, good and bad, came together for sole reason of getting into power? That they are desperate in disposition and exploits every event, news, issue and chance to win people to their side? If they get the power they pursue, how easy / chanced will it be for the president-elect to effect a plan / policy for the public when the selfish interest of countless has to be FIRST met? ...How many people will be really ruling the country? How powerful will Tinubu be then? .... How come nobody remember Buhari's statement in 2011 about making the country ungovernable? is that a statement of a Man of change or out of someone desperate? Many Questions; deep fear...

#A_Public_Liability_Company_Pays_Shareholders_First !!!

...Well, I am no supporter of Jonathan or a PDP card carrier, but I know that something is wrong when NOTHING good was being said about a man (Jonathan) even though he has at least done a few... I could sense when something is exaggerated and pubic views aimed to be prejudiced. When too many people think in a direction, I always dare to check out the other side deserted... Something ammis?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Goodluck Jonathan's TAN / Message To APC Fans / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.