Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Buhari's Strong Points. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Strong Points. (561 Views)

6 Valid Points Why The Next President Of Nigeria Should Be A Woman / Buhari’s Dwindling Northern Domination Agenda Exposed In 23 Points / The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Strong Points. by subterfuge: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIAN'S SAYS ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
AL

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Strong Points. by orlaryhincah(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
So what are we waiting for...
Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Buhari's Strong Points. by jdilight(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Honesty doesn't make a good leader anywhere and any day.

(1) (Reply)

Message From The Bible To Buhari And Johnathan / House Of Reps Approves Use Of Temporary Voters Card In February Election / Does The Name Ademusiwa Matter? He is not using juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.