Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

It ended in praise - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It ended in praise (3787 Views)

Did I Act Too Desperate?? / Help A Desperate Friend Is Taking Over My Marriage / 12 Lies Desperate Men Use To Get Nigerian Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It ended in praise by Afrobasic(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm more concerned about the fact that you can't talk to your husband about something as important as this without fear, how do you intend to communicate with him all through the marriage?

@OP, please answer this.
Re: It ended in praise by zeb04(f): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nnetriplet:

Is it bad if I (we) want to solve both his and my problem simultaneously?
it is not bad. But I don't think you should say it over the phone.

Finish with your schooling,when you get to meet him,you trash it out like a couple.
Re: It ended in praise by Nnetriplet: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Afrobasic:

@OP, please answer this.
Like I said is not as if am scared of him or there is a communication gap or something...just that I care for this man's feeling deeply and don't want to hurt him consciously or unconsciously.
Re: It ended in praise by annyjib(f): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Honey I think u hav a low sperm count..let's go c a doctor.. Was dat so hard?

are you kidding me? is that how you''ll act if you're in her shoes? funny though, lol.
Re: It ended in praise by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kimoni:

Oh I see. Encourage him then to go see the doctor with you and tell him ur observations. The goal is not to ridicule him cuz you are talking about ur own challenges as well, the goal is for you guys to start a family asap. Moreover, age is not so much on his side.

At 40+, he's still a spring chicken!

1 Like

Re: It ended in praise by Nnetriplet: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hi all I put to bed a healthy pretty princess on 31st Dec, 2015....well thanks to everyone for thier time and advise...
It ended in Praise

5 Likes

Re: It ended in praise by kaziblake(f): 1:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Nnetriplet:
Hi all I put to bed a healthy pretty princess on 31st Dec, 2015....well thanks to everyone for thier time and advises...
It ended in Praise
congratulations.

Thank God for safe delivery.

God bless you and your family.

3 Likes

Re: It ended in praise by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Nnetriplet:
Hi all I put to bed a healthy pretty princess on 31st Dec, 2015....well thanks to everyone for thier time and advises...
It ended in Praise

That should go in the Op. Congratulations. The thread has been resurrected undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women: Stop Complaining! / House Wives and wrapper / Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.