Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice (3319 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by saintruky(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
She's a month pregnant for her late boyfriend who died a week to Xmas and d boyfriend wasnt aware neither was she. She didnt see her flow n test confirmed it.

Now she is confused. Her boyfriend family arent yet aware of d pregnancy and though her mother n older brother are against abortion, so they told her.

She's an auxiliary nurse n got just O'level cert wit intent to further her education n sees her present state as a setback.
She also was diagnosed of having "OVARIAN CYST". Doctor said one ovary need be removed.

Pls kindly advice on what to do.. An idea on ovarian cyst medication be great without surgery.

God bless you as i wait to read ur useful comments. Thanks
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by Evina(f): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Please let her keep the baby. It may be a setback to the furtherance of her education, but it certainly isn't an end.

Let her inform the boy's family too, they may find solace in the baby, as they should be grief stricken.

Things will be tough but she will find joy in knowing she made the right decision.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by apparentlylaw(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
If u Love her ..Love the baby ..Claim tz ur own ...nd u live a Happi Life wif her
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by leshluap(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
L""
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by mirexxx(f): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
ovarian cyst hw old is she plz? well i hope d operation doesn't affect d baby. she should keep d baby cos its d only memory she has of fiance.kiss

all d best & quick recovery kiss
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by 25omega(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ovarian cyst doesnt have to come out immediately. If her doctor adviced her thst it has to come out then why question that advice? It may be cancerous which is why they ssid to remove it. She can deal with that after the baby is born. If she were smart, she would announce the pregnancy now before people call her a liar. Or get the abortion and wonder if she would be able to have kids if her ovary is removed
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sometimes, setbacks are like catapults, you pull hard behind to gather momentum before letting go.

I'd rather she keep it... He/she might discover the permanent solution to aids, cancer or ebola.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Since her mum is against her aborting the baby I suggest it's Ok to give birth. she can be rest assured that her fiance family will see the baby as their dead son. At least the guy now has a future generation tru her.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by Afrok(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Abortion is an option in unwanted pregnancies, urs wasn't unwanted, so abortion is not an option.
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by saintruky(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
apparentlylaw:
If u Love her ..Love the baby ..Claim tz ur own ...nd u live a Happi Life wif her

Bros am not dating her.. shes only confiding in me as a good friend to advice her.

thanks anyways
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by saintruky(m): 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
mirexxx:
ovarian cyst hw old is she plz? well i hope d operation doesn't affect d baby. she should keep d baby cos its d only memory she has of fiance.kiss

all d best & quick recovery kiss

She is 25.

thanks for ur opinion. i find it useful.
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by saintruky(m): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2015
emmyrichie:
Sometimes, setbacks are like catapults, you pull hard behind to gather momentum before letting go.

I'd rather she keep it... He/she might discover the permanent solution to aids, cancer or ebola.

thanks man.. U ve spoken wisely. God bless u
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by saintruky(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2015
Afrok:
Abortion is an option in unwanted pregnancies, urs wasn't unwanted, so abortion is not an option.

thanks deacon
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by saintruky(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2015
25omega:
Ovarian cyst doesnt have to come out immediately. If her doctor adviced her thst it has to come out then why question that advice? It may be cancerous which is why they ssid to remove it. She can deal with that after the baby is born. If she were smart, she would announce the pregnancy now before people call her a liar. Or get the abortion and wonder if she would be able to have kids if her ovary is removed

thanks for ur wonderful comment. since d death of her man which came as a shock to her n which she also witnessed live at d hospital, she hardly eat, all she does is stay quiet thinking. both were suppose to be married dis year.

she complained of pain being caused by d cyst. from my findings, removal of an ovary dont cause infertility but prevents some.form of cancer. d pain felt is d reason doctor adviced removal. at dawn i will meet her n advice her to see d boys parent b4 dark along aide her mom n brother.

thanks.
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by saintruky(m): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2015
classicB:
Since her mum is against her aborting the baby I suggest it's Ok to give birth. she can be rest assured that her fiance family will see the baby as their dead son. At least the guy now has a future generation tru her.

thanks
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by apparentlylaw(m): 1:01am On Jan 12, 2015
saintruky:

Bros am not dating her.. shes only confiding in me as a good friend to advice her.

thanks anyways
aiit ..Unless dat buh seemz u ve feelinz for her ryt
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by saintruky(m): 7:44am On Jan 12, 2015
classicB:

thank you
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by saintruky(m): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2015
apparentlylaw:
aiit ..Unless dat buh seemz u ve feelinz for her ryt

Nope. we too close to date. friendship best than dating.
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by chingydaboss(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Pls pls pls.. abortion is nt an option..
No one can create life, so no one is allowed to tak it away..

She shud tel d guy's parents as well as siblings..
God will mak her rejoice again...

Last bullet.. lady's shud stop getting pregnant for guys b4 marriage.. no reason is reasonable..
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by Afrok(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2015
saintruky:

thanks deacon
My pleasure Elder
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by chimerase2: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Just pray dat God will see her tru in dis her predicament
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by saintruky(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2015
chingydaboss:
Pls pls pls.. abortion is nt an option..
No one can create life, so no one is allowed to tak it away..

She shud tel d guy's parents as well as siblings..
God will mak her rejoice again...

Last bullet.. lady's shud stop getting pregnant for guys b4 marriage.. no reason is reasonable..

thanks bros.

these days guyz avoid use of gold circle n so d babes dunno wheb d thing dey enter.

moreso guyz do tell babes to get pregnant 1st b4 talking marriage. nobody wan marry risk 7yrs wit no child. dat wats trending now.
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by chingydaboss(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Dat was y I said no reason is reasonable.. D child cud die nd d woman cud b childless after d first issue.. only God knows tomorw..dat is why we need to follow him in order for him to direct our paths..
saintruky:

thanks bros.

these days guyz avoid use of gold circle n so d babes dunno wheb d thing dey enter.

moreso guyz do tell babes to get pregnant 1st b4 talking marriage. nobody wan marry risk 7yrs wit no child. dat wats trending now.
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by saintruky(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2015
chingydaboss:
Dat was y I said no reason is reasonable.. D child cud die nd d woman cud b childless after d first issue.. only God knows tomorw..dat is why we need to follow him in order for him to direct our paths..

True talk. sadly these days men of God dont preach salvation. sermon now is all about d pathway to wealth. maybe jwit is d only option to salvation sermon.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by saintruky(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Hey fam compliments of d season. I'm sorry it took dis to let out d good news.

She's been delivered of a very cute bouncing baby boy. Baby is now 4 months old. I carried him while composing dis n was seriously dragging d fone wit me lol.

All thanks to ur wonderful advise.

Happy new year!!!!

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Pls dont abort the baby because if you do, you will live to regret it in life. That unborn baby is precious and special, even your late boyfriend will keep asking in anywhere he is
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by lovinam: 5:21am On Dec 31, 2015
Glory to God. This is great news!! Hugs to baby and greetings to young mummy.
saintruky:

She's been delivered of a very cute bouncing baby boy. Baby is now 4 months old. I carried him while composing dis n was seriously dragging d fone wit me lol.

Happy new year!!!!
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by miqos02(m): 6:31am On Dec 31, 2015
hmmm
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by nmreports: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2015
Morally and spiritually/ religiously she is meant to keep the pregnancy.
The pregnancy is all part of the results of her actions and that of the guy so she has to live with it.

On the other hand, keeping the pregnancy may see her life flashing before her own eyes if she is not strong willed like Genevieve. As per marriage, Genevieve is not even married.

If she also aborts, perhaps that would be her last chance at getting pregnant.

So the ball is in her court... Make a choice and bear the consequences.
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by Creamish(f): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2015
nmreports:
Morally and spiritually/ religiously she is meant to keep the pregnancy.
The pregnancy is all part of the results of her actions and that of the guy so she has to live with it.

On the other hand, keeping the pregnancy may see her life flashing before her own eyes if she is not strong willed like Genevieve. As per marriage, Genevieve is not even married.

If she also aborts, perhaps that would be her last chance at getting pregnant.

So the ball is in her court... Make a choice and bear the consequences.

U skipped the below comment from the OP
saintruky:
Happy new year!!!!

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by Chizzyblinks(f): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2015
She should inform d guys family and knw their reactions maybe it may ease their grief,even if they dnt wnt the child she should keep it,nobody knows tomorrow,removing he ovary might prevent her from conceiving in future although am not praying for that
Goodluck dear.
Re: She's Pregnant For Late Fiance... Pls Advice by nmreports: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2015
Creamish:

U skipped the below comment from the OP

Thank you Creamish. How are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Baths Unclad And Shares Video On Snapchat / Leaked!!! Check Out Usain Bolt Nude Pics With Brazilian Rio Girl / How To Make A Girl Squirt Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.