Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' (4021 Views)

‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
With a big yansh like yours.. You only have sex on weekends shocked

Chaii.. I feel so sorry for your husband o..

You better change your ways.
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by soulglo: 1:25am On Jan 13, 2015
Her husband probably is one of those men that insists on marrying a virgin. What the hell did he expect? Since she has no previous sexual experience she can only be as good as what her husband introduces her to. I am sure when she told him that she does not believe in MouthAction his head got bigger than a house because he was happy to be marrying a woman who had no sexual experience. Now he wants her to be Jenna Jameson.
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by baby124: 4:38am On Jan 13, 2015
See your thigh like chicken laps. This OP can form story

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by red101(f): 5:56am On Jan 13, 2015
bigass:
Pls what does he mean by this. He didnt explain but said he regret marrying a good girl like me.
We have sex only on weekends because of my job and I don't give oral. I am very formal when it comes to sex. I married as a virgin

your profile pic is a bit scary. your thighs/legs are huge in comparison to your waist and upper body. looks like photoshop.
anyway, back to your topic, you probably know what he means better than any one of us on here because you are the one married to him. Seems like you are not sexually compatible.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by BluStreak(m): 5:58am On Jan 13, 2015
Wait o! Do some peeps really believe the OP is the one on her profile pic? Ya'll sure will believe everything if. . .
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by diva90: 12:07am On Mar 21, 2016
Learn to spice it up, have more sex even if it's weekdays, and learn to give orals since he likes it. It's necessary that you please your man so that he doesn't stray or have a reason to do so. It's not gonna be easy but make changes so that you can both be happy. It's called compromise. Good luck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill / What's The Rationale Behind Same Sex Schools / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Marriage May Not Be Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.