Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ (915 Views)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / List Of 18 Governorship Seat Won By APC So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by christaddicted: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:
1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of
Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16
years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.
It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where
is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC?
Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by uzokebes(m): 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
first to comment, How less can I be greatful to you, oh Lord
Re: APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by SOUNDKING: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Me seff dey think this thing since, chai, all this polithievians think say we be fools ni

1 Like

Re: APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by christaddicted: 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
uzokebes:

For this you've done, you're banned for life including other S.BAN. Besides Admin & Mod don dey snore by now.
Re: APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by Mrwhalex(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Guess you studied Philosophy&logic in school undecided
Re: APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by Sloan: 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Makes no sense! The president is the leader of the party, never mind the party chairman. None of those are in APC so APC's claim is right! Plus the majority of APC did not come from PDP, except you can show that more than 50% of APC is from PDP! If not, I think is the usual upside down TANoid illogic to distract people from the failure of PDP and talk of APC instead. Useless PDP!

1 Like

Re: APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by BraveAfrican(m): 12:01am On Jan 12, 2015
Re: APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by egift(m): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2015
[s]
christaddicted:
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:
1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of
Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16
years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.
It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where
is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC?
Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE
[/s]

NEXT!

2 Likes

Re: APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by christaddicted: 12:13am On Jan 12, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

NEXT!

Kai..Wetin na? Haba! U didn't read it with your glasses..I seeeeeee
Re: APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by gratiaeo(m): 12:19am On Jan 12, 2015
APC are gathering of vultures with certificateless terrorist as their presidential candidate
Re: APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by christaddicted: 12:21am On Jan 12, 2015
Sloan:
Makes no sense! The president is the leader of the party, never mind the party chairman. None of those are in APC so APC's claim is right! Plus the majority of APC did not come from PDP, except you can show that more than 50% of APC is from PDP! If not, I think is the usual upside down TANoid illogic to distract people from the failure of PDP and talk of APC instead. Useless PDP!

Makes no sense? Sorry o.. What happened to your senses? :D8-)
Re: APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by austinvsb1(m): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2015
A pdp supporter sent this same writeup as a bc on my bbm and this was d exact response I gave..

A party cannot reject members defecting from other parties. The presidential aspirants of APC are not former PDP members. That's enough for me. =)

+ it's a whole new platform for them. APC have so far publicised their anti-corruption stance, anyone that wants to defect to the party are very much aware of this and are ready to abide with the party policies.. I am okay with that too

What is sickening and absolutely sickening is the 16yrs of misrule of a party where the present candidate could explicitly defend embezzlement of public funds. "Stealing is not corruption"

That has to change! Hope my write up isn't too boring. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by hushmail: 1:27am On Jan 12, 2015
yeah, I kind of agree with the op

all this talk of corruption in PDP

kind of baffles me. all the corrupt PDP pple

are now in APC. Amaechi and Atiku topping the list

APC is simply PDP rejected.

and old man buhari cannot control them.

better to stick with the one you know.

gej all the way

1 Like

Re: APC So Consistent In Saying PDP Has Ruled Nigeria For 16........ by lilprinze: 1:58am On Jan 12, 2015
APC is a party full of hypocrites. claiming to be saints and also claiming to be the change Nigeria needs, who doesn't know that Atiku and tinubu are the fathers of corruption in Nigeria yet they keep on criticizing PDP. I wonder what elements of change those expired thieves who couldn't change Nigeria when they were young offer us now.
GEJ till Atiku and tinubu becomes saints.

(1) (Reply)

10 Shocking Questions From GEJ To OBJ / ......... / The 72 Virgins And The 72 Year Old General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.