Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash (24804 Views)

Halfcaste Oil,lotion And Body Wash In Stock / Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap / Has Any One Use Carrot Glow Exfoliating Body Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by sinaj(f): 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
I want to get an exfoliating cream but am confused on d one to buy.My skin color is light brown, not too dark and not too fair, got a confused skin color undecided.I was using olay goat milk but it made no difference to my skin dnt knw which to use.
I also use Jergens body cream.so i nid help on getting a good body wash that exfoliates nd not a lightening body wash coz i luv my brown sugar skin, i just want it to glow...thanks
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by petra22(f): 12:38am On Jan 12, 2015
Fair and white gold soap.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by braine(m): 12:42am On Jan 12, 2015
I think you should continue with the Olay goat milk. I used it one time and it was good. Jergens contain shea butter i think, so it ultimately won't give you the result you want.

Or better still, use a regular soap; Dudu Osun comes to mind.
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 12, 2015
shocked Girl! that olay goat milk is so good, you can try and switch to, Olay total effects 7, it exfoliates really good! and leaves your skin so soft. Or try st.ives exfoliating body wash. Your choice.
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by sinaj(f): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2015
mayapop:
shocked Girl! that olay goat milk is so good, you can try and switch to, Olay total effects 7, it exfoliates really good! and leaves your skin so soft. Or try st.ives exfoliating body wash. Your choice.
hope d st.ives doesnt bleach
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by jeomegso: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
to exfoliate, you need to use a product that contains exfoliating ingredients such as AHAs or;
you can exfoliate manually before shower by wetting your with warm water and use a vigorous exfoliating scrub all over your body once or twice a week.

i am a licensed cosmetologist that why i cant say for brands but the ingredient combination is what counts.

hope this helps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by sinaj(f): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2015
jeomegso:
to exfoliate, you need to use a product that contains exfoliating ingredients such as AHAs or;
you can exfoliate manually before shower by wetting your with warm water and use a vigorous exfoliating scrub all over your body once or twice a week.

i am a licensed cosmetologist that why i cant say for brands but the ingredient combination is what counts.

hope this helps.
fenk u...m using apricot scrub for now, will check for AHA ingredient leta...
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 13, 2015
sinaj:
hope d st.ives doesnt bleach
NO! but it could even out your skin tone

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by sexgoddess: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
jeomegso:
hope this helps.
AHA is not an exfoliating agent, it's a toning agent. exfoliates are agent that acts on the surface of the skin and gently scrubs from dead skin, for example crushed apricot seeds, turmeric powder when in a face scrub paste. AHA will penetrate the skin and change the skin tone.
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by ogaprime(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
jeomegso:

hope this helps.

So what's the difference between exfoliating manually with scrub and taking one's bath everyday with warm water,bathing soap and normal naija sponge

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by swagdopey: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yawns nd leaves thread.
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by gladlacute(f): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
U should try Clarins "tonic body polisher"
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by homesodear: 6:39am On Mar 17, 2015
ARE YOU READY TO?
• Have a fabulous and even skin tone?
• Get back your self esteem to do the things you always wanted to and wear the clothes you really wanted to wear?
• Finally release your beautiful, Flawless skin to the world?
• Get back your life, one that’s free from anxiety due to your skin?
Flawless Skin Managers say it’s time to get your skin back!
Register now for our April 17th -19th 2015 DIY Skin Lightening Class where you will rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently with our 3 DAY Classes.
Dates:
o Friday 17th April, (10:00am – 4pm)
o Saturday 18th April (10:00am – 4pm)
o Sunday 19th April (2pm -5pm)
Venue: The Wellness Place, 2nd Floor Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja Lagos
• Training materials will be provided by the trainer:
o Power Point Presentations
o Selected products to be used for training
• Light refreshment
• Expert Instructors
• Suitable for all who desire knowledge
• Convenient and Cosy learning environment
Details
For a 3 day period, participants will be trained on Skincare, Beauty and Wellness. DIY Course contents include:
• Introduction to Course, Skin Anatomy. Facials for different skin types(oily, normal, combination)
• Homemade Fruit Based Chemical Peels/How to do Chemical Peels
• Homemade Skin Lightening and Skin Maintenance creams. (Hydroquinone, Mercury and Steroids Free), Serums
• Dark Knuckles, Feet and Spots removal (Fast!)
• Spot lights on Skin care misconceptions.
• Business Training that generate financial and networking opportunities.
Participants must register for their Kits for the course duration. Certificates of participation will be given. Group Photography
First 20 to registers get a free gift! For registration details, Email Flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com, Tel or WhatsApp 08034917464.
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by homesodear: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by misskungfup: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
pamper your self with our hottest new organic skin products, elegant whitenizer by glam(half caste cream), glam glow whitening range(whitening cream,brightening oil, fade cream) herbal lightening creams,glow creams. Glow oil,herbal brightening oil,herbal lightening serum,natural lightening black soap,special whitening black soap,thai whitening soap,tumeric soap, jatropha soap,carrot soap,tamarind goatmilk body wash,brightening and whitening body wash, knuckle treatment,stretch mark treatment(cream and oil) scar oil,body polishing set(body polisher-for skin washing,body polishing cream and body polishing oil),body scrubs. A flawless skin is achievable. Contact us on :wastaspp 08092642394. Bbm :d615f5f0/ C0018368C.phone no:09054780465 Delivery available worldwide.
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by jeomegso: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
sexgoddess:
AHA is not an exfoliating agent, it's a toning agent. exfoliates are agent that acts on the surface of the skin and gently scrubs from dead skin, for example crushed apricot seeds, turmeric powder when in a face scrub paste. AHA will penetrate the skin and change the skin tone.

I hope you understand what you are saying.
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by Enesth(f): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Try st.Ives purifying sea salt exfoliating body wash. its very good
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by ogedazzle: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
You can mk ur own exfoliating body wash much more effective than the ones you buy at the supermarket,I can put you through for free,contact me 07039375005,bb pin 56808810......ALSO FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL BAGS CONTACT U WONT B SORRY
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by homesodear: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
Do you desire a BEAUTIFUL skin tone? Get rid of DARK KNUCKLES, knees and spots fast, without the harsh side effects of mercury, hydroquinone or steroids? Do you desire FLAWLESS, YOUNGER and HEALTHY skin? Flawless Skin Managers will help you rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently enhance your skin tone and lighten your complexion as desired with our easy-do-it-yourself exciting Classes. Get exhaustive knowledge with great tips and ideas and a great perfect basis to do it yourself like a pro, all for less in the comfort of your home in our JUNE classes.
Come get it @ the Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar.

Duration: 2 days
FOR LAGOS PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N40, 000
DATE: 19TH AND 20TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: WELLNESS PLACE, SECOND FLOOR, BUFFALO HOUSE, 2 ALLEN AVENUE , IKEJA, LAGOS.

FOR PORT HACOURT PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N50, 000
DATE: 26TH AND 27TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: 1 AMEN CLOSE BY MINI EZEKWU STR, OFF OKPORO ROAD, BY FIRST ARTILLERY BUSTOP, PORT HACOURT, RIVERS STATE

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, open to all male and female

COVERAGE:
• Skin Anatomy
• Facials for different skin Types/Skin Lightening soap recipe
• How to use Chemical Peel/Lactic Acid cream recipe
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment/Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/Anti Ageing Vitamin Serum
• Fast Stretch Marks removal that really works!!

Time: 10am prompt.

FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Selected Skin Care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.
PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or add on Whatsapp 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 participants to register. You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by forever88(f): 12:08am On Jun 11, 2015
i suggest you use oriflames Milk & Honey Gold Smoothing Sugar Scrub

it Smooth away dead skin cells to reveal softer skin below with this rich, decadent body scrub. With organic Milk proteins and Honey extract to soften and condition the skin, it’s a shower experience to cherish.
contact 08189309505 to order yours.
very affordable

Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by homesodear: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
A TREATMENT THAT TRULY HEALS STRETCH MARKS!!! 100% (Don’t waste your money and time with costly treatments!)

Did you know that applying topical products such as plant oils, cocoa butter or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn’t work? Massaging skin with rich oils and creams may feel nice, but the claims of such products only add up to anticipation and frustration. Topical skin-care products can’t raise the indentations back to where the skin level used to be. Broken elastin fibers, far below the skin’s surface,is damaged beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil.

In contrast to expensive laser treatments, chemical peels, micro dermabrasion and surgical treatments that is only offered in dermatologist offices, Flawless skin Managers offer you this amazing 4 stage package combo, made up of strictly natural ingredients with no side effects, that is harmless, safe for those with allergy to chemical reactions, those that are not suitable for cosmic laser treatments. Instead it gives a long term beautiful skin without blemish, slows the ageing process, prevents wrinkles and fine lines, and helps keeps your skin supple and tight due to collagen production beneath your skin. You will typically see an improvement to your stretch marks within 2-3 weeks of using this package and get a huge saving form expensive treatments!

Best part, all is done in the comfort of your home! Package cost N45, 000. Call or add on whatsapp 08034917464.
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by 1stLadyRobinho: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by ifyalways(f): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2015
I use St Ives purifying sea salt.

Good. At least for me.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by homesodear: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
ONLINE CLASSES.

The Nigerian woman is fast becoming aware about the hazardous effects of toxic chemicals and are paying close attention to what they ingest and even apply on the skin. More and more people are now looking for natural and organic skincare products to replace conventional ones in the stores.

Natural skincare products work in synergy with our skin structure to correct existing skincare problems. This because most natural skin ingredients are fresh, made in smaller batches, don’t have a very long shelf life, produces more visible results, contains active ingredients which are readily available for the skim to recognize and utilize and are ultimately free from toxins!

Join my ongoing exclusive online class to learn Body soap mix, Lightening facial scrubs and whitening body polishes, body butters, milk lotion and Carrot face cream for all natural lightening and whitening hyper pigmented, sun burnt skin

Gate pass #5000.

Feel free to buzz for more info on Whatsapp 08034917464 or BBM: 58FBE604. You are what you put on your skin!
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by Pearl007(f): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2015
WWW.NIKKISAVY-ESSENTIALS.COM
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by gynny(f): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Exfoliation is a very important technique that you can perform on your skin to resolve certain skin problems like acne, eczema as well as to achieve healthy and glowing skin. Click on the link below to know more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/how-to-exfoliate-the-importance-of-exfoliation/
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by fadekemitoyin: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Get your lightening kit,whitening kit, hot chocolate kit, herbal lightening soap,and many more,and get result within 7 days. Also learn how to make you cream from the scratch with natural ingredient , contact "Yemz cosmetic & Enlargement supplement" via face book page and. Whatsap 08034292000
Re: I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash by Keva: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Keva Skincare products contain carefully selected ingredients to give you a supple and fresh skin with even tone without blemishes. Our products include: Half caste scrub, Half caste face cream, Half caste soap,Half caste body cream. Whitening scrub, Whitening shower gel, Whitening soap, Whitening face cream, Whitening body cream Glowing oil Stretch mark scrub, Stretch mark cream, Stretch mark oil Scar removal butter Dark knuckle removal oil, Dark knuckle removal cream Sunburn cream Super whitening black soap Egyptian oil Spot removal Moroccan soap, Moroccan cream Lightening cream Arabic glow Butt and Breast Enlargement oil All our products are affordable and organic with no side effects WhatsApp or call: 08067355542

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Survey Declares Nigerian Men 8th Sexiest In The World / Blue Ankara Design / I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.