Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday (1295 Views)

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by kel4soft: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2015
After a hectic day yesterday, Forward Nigeria called me to furnish them with my voters details. That they are a group supporting Mr.President re-election, they ask me to confirm if I live in south/south and will vote there, I affirmed, the caller then ask me to give him my PVC details since I live in PH and he is sure I will vote for GEJ that they will soon be having a conference there. I kept my cool and this is what I told the caller on phone:

Go tell your President that he has treated PH with distain and hate from all indication, when was the last time he visited the state capital bar passing through to Bayelsa and other states. I bluntly told him that, I won't be voting for Jonathan since no one of his 2011 election promises at Liberation Stadium where scores of people died as a result of stampade caused by his overzealous security personnels who decided to shut down all exits points have been fulfilled.

Jonathan will win in Rivers State but Buhari will get up to 40% votes cos even his die hard suppoters here are beginning to see reasons why he should vacate Aso Rock.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by scribble: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2015
Nonsense

Stop lying OP

If Buhari get up to 15% of Rivers vote I will give you 50k

11 Likes

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by papaejima1: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2015
What you told them does not matter. It is your opinion!!
I live in PH too and I will vote GEJ.

Period!

8 Likes

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by kel4soft: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2015
papaejima1:
What you told them does not matter. It is your opinion!!
I live in PH too and I will vote GEJ.

Period!

I'll vote Buhari so no problem.

4 Likes

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by kel4soft: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2015
scribble:
Nonsense

Stop lying OP

Lying how? Anyway use the 50k to get fuel for your generator till Feb 14.

7 Likes

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2015
@op, yawns.......sneaks back under the duvet

1 Like

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by scribble: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2015
kel4soft:

Lying how? Anyway use the 50k to get fuel for yourself till Feb 14.

my brother u can use it to wipe your tears after vals day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by kel4soft: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2015
scribble:

my brother u can use it to wipe your tears after vals day

Seems you are living in another country.

Jona is a gonner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by scribble: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2015
kel4soft:

Seems you are living in another country.

Jona is a gonner.

no he doesnt support gunners

and he will be watching premier matches from Aso Villa till 2019

u can take that to the bank and deposit that

1 Like

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by brutef0rce101: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2015
Which one be forward Nigeria again.....lolzzzz. Nice one @op for not selling your conscience like dem firefire and co.

2 Likes

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by braivheart: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2015
kel4soft:

Lying how? Anyway use the 50k to get fuel for your generator till Feb 14.

#WORD

1 Like

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by munex007(m): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2015
Nice respond OP...

Until we stop being religious and ethnic Bigot we are not going anywhere..

There is no Problem if you Vote for GEJ but asked yourself if your voting for him based on ISSUE and not because GMB is a Northerner Muslim

1 Like

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by atlwireles: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2015
scribble:
Nonsense

Stop lying OP

grin grin grin the sore loser was born a liar

2 Likes

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by jaytee01(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2015
atlwireles:

grin grin grin the sore loser was born a liar
If the OP had agreed to vote GEJ, he would not have been a liar, abi?

1 Like

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by Demdem(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2015
I will also vote in PH and my PVC is intact with me.
I await these fools call. grin

1 Like

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by atlwireles: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2015
jaytee01:
If the OP had agreed to vote GEJ, he would not have been a liar, abi?

The OP is a known liar here. Voting for GEJ or not, liars are still liars.

1 Like

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by Voice234: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Come 14th of February Port Harcourt that I know and live in would surprise the whole nation by giving GMB over 40% of our votes. Most people clamoring for GEJ to return are sentimental Rivers state indigenes that make up about 25% of the Port Harcourt population. And the rest are business people that would most likely sit at home on that day.
Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by babadee1(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2015
kel4soft:
After a hectic day yesterday, Forward Nigeria called me to furnish them with my voters details. That they are a group supporting Mr.President re-election, they ask me to confirm if I live in south/south and will vote there, I affirmed, the caller then ask me to give him my PVC details since I live in PH and he is sure I will vote for GEJ that they will soon be having a conference there. I kept my cool and this is what I told the caller on phone:

Go tell your President that he has treated PH with distain and hate from all indication, when was the last time he visited the state capital bar passing through to Bayelsa and other states. I bluntly told him that, I won't be voting for Jonathan since no one of his 2011 election promises at Liberation Stadium where scores of people died as a result of stampade caused by his overzealous security personnels who decided to shut down all exits points have been fulfilled.

Jonathan will win in Rivers State but Buhari will get up to 40% votes cos even his die hard suppoters here are beginning to see reasons why he should vacate Aso Rock.

God bless you my brother. You're a man with a conscience and a mind for your people.

1 Like

Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by blym4real: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Forward Nigeria Called Me Yesterday by GoodBoi1(m): 1:01am On Jan 14, 2015
I was called yesterday. I wonder their aim.

(1) (Reply)

How Goodluck Plans To Win Postponed Elections / BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. / General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.