Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Hilarious Selfie With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Selfie With Davido (1669 Views)

Olamide Shares Adorable Selfie With His Son / Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Selfie With Davido by datguru: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
So I was travelling and ran into this guys at the airport and I heard them saying they will board same plane on first class, na him I come change my mind come pay for first class too and this is the result of my wasted money grin

Re: Hilarious Selfie With Davido by okonja(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Good of you
Re: Hilarious Selfie With Davido by Melahou(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
wasted no be small thing

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Selfie With Davido by delishpot: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
You fit frame am. Hope you get autograph sha grin
Re: Hilarious Selfie With Davido by sucreblazing(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
another picture of u where u no dey with DAVIDO so that we go fit believe ur story !!

moreover boys plenty for the pix now

don't mean to insult u ooo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Selfie With Davido by macklef(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Never forgets his selfie stick.
Re: Hilarious Selfie With Davido by datguru: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
sucreblazing:
another picture of u where u no dey with DAVIDO so that we go fit believe ur story !!

moreover boys plenty for the pix now

don't mean to insult u ooo

Re: Hilarious Selfie With Davido by raziboi(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
am seeing ma broda runtown dia also!!
Re: Hilarious Selfie With Davido by sucreblazing(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=datguru post=29722646][/quote]

clap for your self ,no vex oo bro Na by force Make u show me ur designer wrist watch ni?

just kidding sha

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Goes Unsupported As She Wears A Coat And NO Bra For Dinner In LA / Orekoya’s Kidnapped 3 Children Found Naked In A Bag / Poor Single Baby Mama Waje Send Her Future Hubby A Message...check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.