Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

The New Mogadishu - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The New Mogadishu (66171 Views)

Nigerian Brothers & Sisters Welcome To Mogadishu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Mogadishu by axum: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Turkey Training Somali Airforce and Army

Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Somali Airforce Cadets being trained in Turkey

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
undecided

Military pride was your downfall, you would think you clowns learned.I was expecting rehabilitation projects and not military personel, in Turkey.You are not serious lol

3 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
gallivant:
undecided

Military pride was your downfall, you would think you clowns learned.I was expecting rehabilitation projects and not military personel, in Turkey.You are not serious lol

Somali history is War. We are a homogenous people, we value warriors. Besides the country needs a well trained Police and military force. We are next to Ethiopia and Kenya.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kikikikiki.....

Is dat an army? Oh, so u have an army n ur country, if not for d help of the AU was over ran by terrorist n was even under dia rule?

Dude all I c are some dudes on camouflage

Could b boys scout or somtin
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
axum:

Somali history is War. We are a homogenous people, we value warriors. Besides the country needs a well trained Police and military force. We are next to Ethiopia and Kenya.

You ain't no warriors lol.Don't get me wrong I hope Somalia gets peace so all those millions of refugees in Kenya can return to Somalia. I just find the subject matter hilarious. Warriors hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dathommie:
Kikikikiki.....

Is dat an army? Oh, so u have an army n ur country, if not for d help of the AU was over ran by terrorist n was even under dia rule?

Dude all I c are some dudes on camouflage

Could b boys scout or somtin

Before the AU went in the Somali government controlled one street.The warrior talk is strictly monkey business. grin

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by ArtanK(m): 12:50am On Jan 13, 2015
gallivant:
undecided

No it wasn't. Tyranny, inequality and gross mistreatment of most clans was the reason why the government collapsed in 1991.

gallivant:

Before the AU went in the Somali government controlled one street.The warrior talk is strictly monkey business. grin

That was prior to Sharif Ahmed's TGF period. The people who controlled the rest of the country were the UIC (a Somali entity).

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 4:34am On Jan 13, 2015
gallivant:

You ain't no warriors lol.Don't get me wrong I hope Somalia gets peace so all those millions of refugees in Kenya can return to Somalia. I just find the subject matter hilarious. Warriors hehehe

Considering Somalia was the first country in sub-Saharan africa to defeat a European power, the only country to have defeated Ethiopia, the longest colonial resistance in Africa, the first to be bombed with planes in Africa, the oldest cave paintings, the designation of men into either warriors or religious leaders, having never been enslaved, kicking the USA,U.N. EU out of Somalia, protecting our resources example Piracy, i would say we are warriors.

Compare that to Bantus who were just picked up as slaves in their own land for 500 years every where in Africa until Europeans outlawed it out of guilt because they knew Bantus couldn't do anything to stop their own enslavement. Because they rather beg on their feet than die to be free like any other Human.
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 4:35am On Jan 13, 2015
gallivant:

Who do you think support Alshbaaab, they defeated the CIA backed warlords, who do you think kicked the U.S. EU U.N out of Somalia.

You wouldn't know anything about Somali warriors, as your people have been slaves for hundreds of years, you wouldn't know a warrior even if they enslaved your people which Somalis did.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
axum:

Considering Somalia was the first country in sub-Saharan africa to defeat a European power, the only country to have defeated Ethiopia, the longest colonial resistance in Africa, the first to be bombed with planes in Africa, the oldest cave paintings, the designation of men into either warriors or religious leaders, having never been enslaved, kicking the USA,U.N. EU out of Somalia, protecting our resources example Piracy, i would say we are warriors.

Compare that to Bantus who were just picked up as slaves in their own land for 500 years every where in Africa until Europeans outlawed it out of guilt because they knew Bantus couldn't do anything to stop their own enslavement. Because they rather beg on their feet than die to be free like any other Human.

Yeah, n fast forward 2015, ur country is nw bleeped n has d most poorest beings on earth! N d buntus ar d riche
ßt on africa n most developed n civilised right?

Oh, tank god for colonilisation which of course brought civilisation. I don't regret been colonised one day!

hehehehehe....

Dude y do u lyk bringin facts n history of lyk thousands of yrs ago

So wat happened nw, did ur country warrior skills disappeared all of a sudden?? Y nt use dat so ancient warrior skills dat u ar proud of to fight ur terrorist wit heavy guns n bombs? Y send ur sh*t army to train turkey?

Dude, dis is d 21st century!!!!! Don't be fooolin ur self!!
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dathommie:

Yeah, n fast forward 2015, ur country is nw bleeped n has d most poorest beings on earth! N d buntus ar d riche
ßt on africa n most developed n civilised right?

Oh, tank god for colonilisation which of course brought civilisation. I don't regret been colonised one day!

hehehehehe....

Dude y do u lyk bringin facts n history of lyk thousands of yrs ago

So wat happened nw, did ur country warrior skills disappeared all of a sudden?? Y nt use dat so ancient warrior skills dat u ar proud of to fight ur terrorist wit heavy guns n bombs? Y send ur sh*t army to train turkey?

Dude, dis is d 21st century!!!!! Don't be fooolin ur self!!

I was addressing someone who was talking about the history of Somalia. But since you mention the 21st century know that your people are dying of Hiv, and wearing wigs: all this means an end to the people we know as the Bantus, thank you DARWIN. cheesy
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
axum:

I was addressing someone who was talking about the history of Somalia. But since you mention the 21st century know that your people are dying of Hiv, and wearing wigs: all this means an end to the people we know as the Bantus, thank you DARWIN. cheesy

Kikikikiki.... grin

Dyin of hiv u say n our population keeps risin each year right?

Aren't somalis d people I c on CNN drownin n dyin in thousands if not millions on high sea just 2 get 2 europe?

Wat happened 2 ur so ancient civilised country?

Fuucked right??

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dathommie:

Kikikikiki.... grin

Dyin of hiv u say n our population keeps risin each year right?

Aren't somalis d people I c on CNN drownin n dyin in thousands if not millions on high sea just 2 get 2 europe?

Wat happened 2 ur so ancient civilised country?

Fuucked right??

Somalia has a high birth rate, each woman gets married young and has around 6-8 kids.

Bantus on the other hand are ugly and reproduce ugliness, so much so you will never see a true bantu woman, as she is fake with fake hair

There was a study done that showed that Blacks are voted the ugliest in the world, scientific study.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
axum:

Somalia has a high birth rate, each woman gets married young and has around 6-8 kids.

Bantus on the other hand are ugly and reproduce ugliness, so much so you will never see a true bantu woman, as she is fake with fake hair

There was a study done that showed that Blacks are voted the ugliest in the world, scientific study.

Heheheheheh....

Dis b*tch got 2 b tripin!!

Really??

N both d first n 2 2nd african women 2 b crowned most beautiful in d world were buntus right?

Where were ur so natural hair n long nosed women.

Yo, do me a favour n search abt d most beautiful african women n c wat pops out.

N dude lyk I said dis is d 21st century, every civilised women knw they need hair extensions 2 enhance dia hair beauty, even whites do fake hair.

So jst let ur women live wit dia ancient natural dirty smelly hair n let ours b 21st century!! Get it??

Kikikikiki!!
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dathommie:

Heheheheheh....

Dis b*tch got 2 b tripin!!

Really??

N both d first n 2 2nd african women 2 b crowned most beautiful in d world were buntus right?

Where were ur so natural hair n long nosed women.

Yo, do me a favour n search abt d most beautiful african women n c wat pops out.

N dude lyk I said dis is d 21st century, every civilised women knw they need hair extensions 2 enhance dia hair beauty, even whites do fake hair.

So jst let ur women live wit dia ancient natural dirty smelly hair n let ours b 21st century!! Get it??

Kikikikiki!!

Our women have naturally beautiful long hair, not some wig.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
axum:

Our women have naturally beautiful long hair, not some wig.

Hehehehehe...

Of course they can't have a wig!

Do u knw hw much it costs? One buntu womans fake hair is the equivalent of feedin 10 dirty smelly, starvin natuaral hair somali women n dia families 4 a month if nt two.

Its nt abt d wig foool, its abt been 21st century with class n swagg. Which of course ur dirty, starvin women can't get cos aint no money 2 afford it so........shut d f*ck up n stick 2 ur dirty smelly hair!!

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dathommie:

Hehehehehe...

Do u knw hw much it costs? One buntu womans fake hair is the equivalent of feedin 10 dirty smelly, starvin natuaral hair somali women n dia families 4 a month if nt two.

Its nt abt d wig foool, its abt been 21st century with class n swagg. Which of course ur dirty, starvin women can't get cos aint no money 2 afford it so........shut d f*ck up n stick 2 ur dirty smelly hair!!

You wish Negroid women looked Somali.

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
Is this a beauty contest?
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Maakhir:

No, because if it were you know who would win.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
axum:

You wish Negroid women looked Somali.

Heheheheh......

Really??

Do they have asss?

Do they have curves?

Are they 21st century classy?

Would they spend on fake hair jst 2 look good 4 me?

No??

Then tanks 4 d offer, I'll jst stick wit my buntu women!!

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
axum:

No, because if it were you know who would win.

It seems to be heading toward that direction.

I humiliated Kikuyu1 on the somali beauty thread

2 Likes

Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dathommie:

Heheheheh......

Really??

Do they have asss?

Do they have curves?

No??

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No, they probably wouldn't spend on fake hair,

dont derail this thread
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Maakhir:

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No, they probably wouldn't spend on fake hair,

dont derail this thread

Kikikiki...

Am jst contributin on d thread, somtin u not doin!!
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
axum:

When are you taking your refugees back? That's the underlying issue. grin
Re: The New Mogadishu by axum: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dathommie:

Heheheheh......

Really??

Do they have asss?

Do they have curves?

No??

Your not sticking with Bantu women, its because you have no other choice monkey boy.
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
ArtanK:

No it wasn't. Tyranny, inequality and gross mistreatment of most clans was the reason why the government collapsed in 1991.

That was prior to Sharif Ahmed's TGF period. The people who controlled the rest of the country were the UIC (a Somali entity).

And so what is your point? Somalia is still a failed entity.

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Maakhir:

You need something to stroke your ego when you have nothing else going for you.This Bantu nonsense is deflection and hurt pride. wink
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
when the Somali National army to started fighting Alshabaab (The first Somali troops b4 the war against alshabaab started were trained by Kenya the later by Uganda,And some to be trained by Tz), Together with AMISOM have now helped stabilise Somalia and bring back didnity to the people of Somalia...... Instead of Somalis who left the country years ago as refugees and are now in different capital cities around the world going back to build there country, Many of them just Keep ranting and boasting of how they defeated the Americans and ethiopians and how they will re-build there military just So that they can fight Ethiopia and Kenya.................. Will you guys ever learn a lesson.............. after 30 years of war, the people living inside Somalia are tired, they have seen there sons die too much, from hunger and war, they now want to see, schools, fresh waster and food....... So a word of advise for those somalis not leaving in Somali, 'You've had better education, when you go back, build your country..........once your coutry is safe and you have a government thats in-charge of its country, you can choose to even put a brick-fence along the boder so that no one from Kenya or Ethiopia will be able to cross to ypur country since you wont be needing any help from Us anymore
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dathommie:

Hehehehehe...

Hahaha! You killing me.Their women have no time for wigs too busy being quran reading housewives and domestic helps all over the world.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Dathommie(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
axum:

Your not sticking with Bantu women, its because you have no other choice monkey boy.

Buhahahahaha...

WTF!!

Y would I need anoda choice wen I got my buntu women??

Kikikikikk!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.