Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

The New Mogadishu - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The New Mogadishu (66249 Views)

Nigerian Brothers & Sisters Welcome To Mogadishu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

Kenyan cowardice is truly a thing to behold.

Such a magntiude of cowardice has never been seen, it topped the Richter scale charts.

You guys are truly a embarassment to your Ugandan kin, how do two groups of the same people turn out so different, or do you pay the Ugandan Army to do all the fighting for you.

You guys cant even fight for yourself. You yourself admitted that you pay your enemy, Al-Shabaab with money, the same people who killed so many lives in your Westgate mall. Don't you feel any shame, any pity towards those Kenyan lives that were lost.

Shame on you.
I said we pay them? We just use them.

Anywho, cowardice is letting crooks run amock in your country for 24 years while seeking refugee status in every country instead of putting your house in order, and still thinking you are at any form of advantage over people who are practically sustaining you.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2015
muafrika:
I said we pay them? We just use them.

Anywho, cowardice is letting crooks run amock in your country for 24 years while seeking refugee status in every country instead of putting your house in order, and still thinking you are at any form of advantage over people who are practically sustaining you.

Maakhir:
BTW is this true? cheesy

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/KDF-funds-Al-Shabaab-through-illegal-charcoal-trade/-/1950946/2399090/-/format/xhtml/-/1yw8xz/-/index.html

Cause if it is then I'll be severely disappointed that all your arguments have been based on one big fat lie tongue
Haven't you been listening? We are the country that just put the ICC to public shame and humiliation. Why does our relationship with these people surprise you? We play politics like pros, and in politics, no permanent enemies. Somalia could go places if they learnt that secret.

Yes you did say you paid them grin

How can you comparee the situation of somali's to the cowardice of your people undecided

those Somali's are refugees a common thing when a country is in civil war.

You don't feed and sustain me and many somali's in Kenya are at a economic advantage over most kenyans grin grin grin grin

I have to go

I'll be back soon for round two grin grin
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

How can you comparee the situation of somali's to the cowardice of your people undecided

You don't feed and sustain me and many somali's in Kenya are at a economic advantage over most kenyans grin grin grin grin

I have to go

Economic advantage? You mean most Somali refugees get free aid, withought having to work. Is that what you mean by economic advantage?
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

Who, this guy?

Aden Abdullah Osman Daar.

His election was held in Somalia, Mogadishu in fact.
It was done in Kenya, I even remember watching it live on Tv..... Your Government and Parliament was run from Nairibi,Kenya for sometime before bieng relocated to Mogadishu
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

I have to go

Population,
Kenyan Somalis - 1 million
Other Kenyans - 39 mill.
Kenya is a middle income country.
You admitted, Somalis are wanderers - they inhabit the most desolate part of Kenya, and Kenyan Somalis also have their clan wars. They are the least educated tribe, highest infant/maternal motarlity, etc. They arent doing as good as you assume.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2015
muafrika:
Population,
Kenyan Somalis - 1 million
Other Kenyans - 39 mill.
Kenya is a middle income country.
You admitted, Somalis are wanderers - they inhabit the most desolate part of Kenya, and Kenyan Somalis also have their clan wars. They are the least educated tribe, highest infant/maternal motarlity, etc. They arent doing as good as you assume.

The legal refugees are doing a lot better than most kenyans and have started large businesses, unlike you I can provide proof and i do not 'assume'things. I'll be back soon
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Kafrican:

It was done in Kenya, I even remember watching it live on Tv..... Your Government and Parliament was run from Nairibi,Kenya for sometime before bieng relocated to Mogadishu

Which parliament, don't make up stories, the first one was in Mogadishu Somalia
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2015
Kafrican:

Economic advantage? You mean most Somali refugees get free aid, withought having to work. Is that what you mean by economic advantage?

Nope, the refugees in Eastleigh are making large businnesses and preventing you guys from getting ripped off by the Indians I hear.

Say thank you cheesy
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2015
You still haven't provided the link Kafrican cheesy
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

Nope, the refugees in Eastleigh are making large businnesses and preventing you guys from getting ripped off by the Indians I hear.

Say thank you cheesy
First of all, Eastliegh has many Somali refugees because there is already a big population of Kenya Somalis already there, If there were rich refugees, they wouldn't be called refugees, They would be called investors,The same way we call, southAfricans, Angolans,Egyptians.... and I don't think they woud be living in Eastliegh

2nd Of all, Indians dont live in Eastliegh so how are the Somalis helping us from bieng ripped off exacly? Mind you Kenyans are people always looking for a cheaper supply market, bieng ripped in price is not something you would find in there dictionary.

I only know eastliegh for two things; Refugees, and selling of food spices....Thats it
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2015
Kafrican:

I did say, I will provide the link,.... Am still looking for it

But here is something to keep you waiting.....(From kenya parliament archive), A member of parliament while discusing ongoing shifta insujency back in the day, while discussing about problems arising from use of vigilization to contain the insurjency

[b]As Kariuki(MP) stated to Parliament in June, “we do not want to be told that there are loyal Somalis, let loyal Somalis come out and show us their loyalty. Let them be put in a camp where we can scrutinize them and know who [amongst them] are good."[/b]

Not all Somalis were put in camps, the ones who were put in camps (even though some were put there forcefully) were considered loyal in the end, those who were not, ran away from the camps to join the insurjents ......
The insurjency was started by somalis in Kenya who wanted to join with other somalis, although they had support from the Somali government,in terms of supplies, the Vigilization, was a solution to a local problem, The free movement of people made the insurjency difficult to contain, So people were taken to those camps, were searched, dis-armed, and placed in camps, which was guarded by police, (in modern days, governments use curfews to stop movement of people and supplies in a conflict)

Still looking for the de-classified intelligence report,

The dumbest post in this whole thread!

How can you tell a group of people that you put them into a concentration camp where they would likely be killed or die of disease to test out there loyalty?
Even worse, how could you not expect them to run away?

Many Somali's who were put in the camps were everyday civilians who were just minding their own business. Even if they did join the insurgency after running away from the camp would you blame them after what your government had put them through?

No wonder Kenya is suffocating in corruption, change your politicians, they're getting more imbecilic by the second.

Adolf Hiltler also put Jews in concentration camps. As a result millions of Jews died. I'm sure he was also 'testing' their loyalty to Nazi Germany.

Pathetic argument. Find a better one
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Kafrican:

First of all, Eastliegh has many Somali refugees because there is already a big population of Kenya Somalis already there, If there were rich refugees, they wouldn't be called refugees, They would be called investors,The same way we call, southAfricans, Angolans,Egyptians.... and I don't think they woud be living in Eastliegh

2nd Of all, Indians dont live in Eastliegh so how are the Somalis helping us from bieng ripped off exacly? Mind you Kenyans are people always looking for a cheaper supply market, bieng ripped in price is not something you would find in there dictionary.

I only know eastliegh for two things; Refugees, and selling of food spices....Thats it

Kenyan Somali's live in the North Eastern Provence, please don't try lying to me kid.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

The dumbest post in this whole thread!

How can you tell a group of people that you put them into a concentration camp where they would likely be killed or die of disease to test out there loyalty?
Even worse, how could you not expect them to run away?

Many Somali's who were put in the camps were everyday civilians who were just minding their own business. Even if they did join the insurgency after running away from the camp would you blame them after what your government had put them through?

No wonder Kenya is suffocating in corruption, change your politicians, they're getting more imbecilic by the second.

Adolf Hiltler also put Jews in concentration camps. As a result millions of Jews died. I'm sure he was also 'testing' their loyalty to Nazi Germany.

Pathetic argument. Find a better one

The Kenya Government had Just gained indipendence, During the Mau Mau war, the british used to put people in Concentration camps to restrict movement of people and it was a pretty evective way of reducing attacks on the British.... So I guess the Kenya Government took the lesson

The Kenyan government response may have been inspired by the counter-insurgency efforts taken by the British during the Mau Mau Uprising, which had been spearheaded by the Kikuyu, who now ironically dominated the Kenya African National Union-led government. Gachathi mused that they should perhaps "take a leaf from the (British) operations carried out during the emergency against the Mau Mau movement which, I am sure you will agree, were considerably effective."[14] In 1967, Kenyan fears reached a fever pitch, and a special government committee was created to prepare for a full-scale war with Somalia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shifta_War The ones that were killed in Mau-Mau war were not the ones in Camp but the ones outside the camp

Proof

25,000 members of British security forces under the control of General George Erskine were deployed as Nairobi was sealed off and underwent a sector-by-sector purge. All Africans were taken to temporary barbed-wire enclosures, whereafter those who were not Kikuyu, Embu or Meru were released; those who were remained in detention for screening
Then After the concentration capms, the British whent back to the forest where Mau Mau were hiding

Lack of timely and accurate intelligence meant bombing was rather haphazard, but almost 900 insurgents had been killed or wounded by air attack by June 1954, and it did cause forest gangs to disband, lower their morale, and induce their pronounced relocation from the forests to the reserves.
Contrary to that which is sometimes claimed, Lancaster bombers were not used during the Emergency, though Lincolns were. The latter flew their first mission on 18 November 1953 and remained in Kenya until 28 July 1955, dropping nearly 6 million bombs[size=8pt][/size].
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

Although Some of the detainees were totured, They stayed alive, while the rest in the forests were killed

From a PDF scholar article
After the end of the Second World
War, when economic development became a major concern for colonial governments, the
concept of settlement and villagization was thought to be key to the “progress” of the
African population..........................................

Villagization in northern Kenya therefore facilitated the application of
punitive measures against those considered subversive, both civilian and shifta, at the same
time as rehabilitating the “criminal” nomad to a settled life.
International Journal of African Historical Studies Vol. 45, No. 3 (2012):Forced Villagization during the Shifta Conflict
in Kenya, ca. 1963–1968
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kafrican:

The Kenya Government had Just gained indipendence, During the Mau Mau war, the british used to put people in Concentration camps to restrict movement of people and it was a pretty evective way of reducing attacks on the British.... So I guess the Kenya Government took the lesson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shifta_War The ones that were killed in Mau-Mau war were not the ones in Camp but the ones outside the camp

Proof

Then After the concentration capms, the British whent back to the forest where Mau Mau were hiding

Although Some of the detainees were totured, They stayed alive, while the rest in the forests were killed

From a PDF scholar article

International Journal of African Historical Studies Vol. 45, No. 3 (2012):Forced Villagization during the Shifta Conflict
in Kenya, ca. 1963–1968

Hahaha, Provide some actual proof in the form of a link. Any one can write something and then do this

Bring the link and don't try b*llshitting me.

I'll research into it more but I know for a fact that you guys used prisoners to parley. And I couldn't care less about the Mau Mau war, we are talking about the Shifta war here. cheesy
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

Hahaha, Provide some actual proof in the form of a link. Any one can write something and then do this

Bring the link and don't try b*llshitting me.

I'll research into it more but I know for a fact that you guys used prisoners to parley. And I couldn't care less about the Mau Mau war, we are talking about the Shifta war here. cheesy

Everything I have quoted comes from those links up there, Even the PDF file is found online for download if you google the name of the article. I am writting about the Mau-Mau because, the Mau-Mau who had largly formed the Kenyan Government had gone through the same thing of bieng placed in concentration camps and they were the best people to know how effective it was, So they applied the same counter-insurjecy tacktic the Brits had Used on them. And Just so you know, that tactic has been used in many places around the world in the past as a means of disrupting local insurjencies
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

Kenyan Somali's live in the North Eastern Provence, please don't try lying to me kid.
Those with a little money are in Eastleigh. Actually, it was the only place in the city they were allowed to live by the British pre-independence. They were even seperated from the indians they admired. The Indians were restricted further away in parklands.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Maakhir(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kafrican:

Everything I have quoted comes from those links up there, Even the PDF file is found online for download if you google the name of the article. I am writting about the Mau-Mau because, the Mau-Mau who had largly formed the Kenyan Government had gone through the same thing of bieng placed in concentration camps and they were the best people to know how effective it was, So they applied the same counter-insurjecy tacktic the Brits had Used on them. And Just so you know, that tactic has been used in many places around the world in the past as a means of disrupting local insurjencies

You have not supplied any links.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Another quote from the PDF document mentioned above

In June 1966, the Kenyan government adopted a policy of forced villagization in the
former Northern Frontier District (NFD), a region that covered an area of approximately
102,000 square miles, about half of Kenya’s total landmass. In 1962, the region had an
estimated population of 200,000, which was made up almost entirely by the pastoral
Somali, and ethnically related Boran, Rendille, and Gabra groups.

During the colonial
period the NFD was comprised of the districts of Garissa, Isiolo, Mandera, Marsabit,
Moyale, Wajir and Samburu, although the British separately administered the latter.

In 2008/9, when the research for this paper was conducted, the NFD area was divided
between Eastern Region and North Eastern Region (NER), with Isiolo, and Marsabit
belonging to the former and Garissa, Mandera, Moyale, and Wajir to the latter. The
Kenyan government’s villagization program required all people living within these NFD
areas to reside within designated government villages under security guard. The evidence
suggests that by September 1967, only about half of the total population of the NFD were
successfully villagized. The Kenyan government argued that this would facilitate security
force operations against shifta (bandit or rebel) insurgents, who were engaged in a
campaign of militant secessionism, while winning over the hearts and minds of northern
Kenyans through village development projects.

In this sense, villagization served two
purposes. It was at once a counter-insurgency measure, used as a means to gain state
control over the NFD region during a period of armed insurrection, and a mechanism for
implementing social reform
Hence what I said before about the concentation camps.......
And with that, I rest my case
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kafrican:

The guy does not understand that was a citation. Thats how you do research Maakhir.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

The legal refugees are doing a lot better than most kenyans and have started large businesses, unlike you I can provide proof and i do not 'assume'things. I'll be back soon
There are about 1m Somali refugees, over 500k of them in daadab fed by UNHCR. Have you seen how Easleigh is rundown? Do I need to upload a pic of Daadab?
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
muafrika:
The guy does not understand that was a citation. Thats how you do research Maakhir.
I feel Like I have wasted my time going through all those documents and showing the links and Citations/References only for the guy to claim that I have not Supplied any links....
Do I need to take people to school now, Speaking of which How old is Maakhir anyway, maybe we are arguing with and teenager who's just in highschool and is Just begining to discover himself(phisically and phsycologically).
It would certainly explain his lack of basic logic aguments and understanding.....
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kafrican:

I feel Like I have wasted my time going through all those documents and showing the links and Citations/References only for the guy to claim that I have not Supplied any links....
Do I need to take people to school now, Speaking of which How old is Maakhir anyway, maybe we are arguing with and teenager who's just in highschool and is Just begining to discover himself(phisically and phsycologically).
It would certainly explain his lack of basic logic aguments and understanding.....
And how old are you because surely an educated grown man who has already discovered himself wouldn't enjoy the suffering of other humans whether they Somali, Kenyan, the people who struggled with Ebola or are struggling with AIDS ect.
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yareey:

And how old are you because surely an educated grown man who has already discovered himself wouldn't enjoy the suffering of other humans whether they Somali, Kenyan, the people who struggled with Ebola or are struggling with AIDS ect.

Ebola is not in Kenya.... Nevertheless, Ebola is a disease, AIDS is a disease, they both Kill............ However, Hunger and war are not

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

You said President and then you switched to the IC,

Please have some grain of dignity!!!

Please!!!!!
The president was a sheikh....smh
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kafrican:

Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

Say thank you cheesy

But Eastleigh is a slum that Kenyans avoid. Also, Kenyans don't like working in kiosks if that is what you mean by business. wink
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kafrican:

Ebola is not in Kenya.... Nevertheless, Ebola is a disease, AIDS is a disease, they both Kill............ However, Hunger and war are not
What does it matter if Ebola is in Kenya or not. You failed to put a very simple argument in the right context, I suggest that you go back to highschool because your not done discovering things yet.

Yes we should not feel empathy for Somalis who are struggling with a civil war!! There has never been a civil war in any part of the world before!! Infact these Somalis invented war and Kenya's tribes sure as hell never had a tribal war!!! cool
Re: The New Mogadishu by gallivant: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maakhir:

Which parliament, don't make up stories, the first one was in Mogadishu Somalia

We have been hosting your govt since the 90s, when you decided to finish each other off.
Re: The New Mogadishu by MorrisaMkenya(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
muafrika:
Are you saying we take even more Somali E-territory?
cc: MorrisaMkenya,Kafrican, Bantus on NL
Hahahahha The E-Territory we snatched from other people is twitter...#KOTDefenceForces
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lets See How the "Bantus" of Kenya have helped Somali to be where it is today, for you people to even start a thread called the new Mogadishu

After previouly almost going to war with Somali in the 60s-70s....... The Kenya government allowed Somali Refugees to come to Kenya in escape from Hunger,disease and war. An estimated 600,000, refugees now reside on Kenyan Soil with another estimated 200,000 bilieved to be living in Kenya illigally.

All those Somalis living in Minnesota,USA came from Somalia, through Kenya, As refugees in 1991, when the US agreed to take of the burden and resettle regugees in america.....

THen the war continued
there were a total of 6 confernces Held in different Countries around the world to reconcile waring factions in Somalia before bieng held in Kenya

Kenya attempting to Help Somali come together after decades of civil and clan wars
2002 Somali Reconcilliation Conference

Held in Eldoret, Kenya, this conference was attended by most TFG supporters. However, at the time, the Rahanweyn Resistance Army (RRA) was still hotly contending with other factions, including warlord Adan Madobe-Habsade, who captured Baidoa. The RRA accused the Juba Valley Alliance of assisting the warlord, an accusation denied by the JVA leader Barre Adan Shire Hiiraale.
This meeting however proved to be futile

Two years Later after the first meeting Failed...
2004 Nairobi Conference

In January, 2004 a productive conference was held in Nairobi, Kenya, at which the Transitional Federal Government was agreed to. A document was signed by the major factions, entitled, Declaration on the Harmonization of Various Issues Proposed by the Somali Delegates at the Somali Consultative Meetings from 9–29 January 2004. From this, the Transitional Federal Institutions were agreed to, including elections. However, none of the parties yet had disarmed
Agreement to form the TFG which would then begin plans to take back control of its failed state,all with support from the Kenya Government. During this time Mogadishu was alshabaab HQ and all Somali parliamentarians were living in exile in Nairobi

First Presidential Elections of Somalia Since the fall of Said Bare
2004 Presidential Elections

On 10 October [2004], the President of "Puntland", Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, was elected President of the Somali Transitional Federal Government (TFG) with 189 votes. The runner up, Mr. Abdullahi Ahmed Addow received 79 votes. Before voting, the 25 Presidential candidates swore on the Koran and signed a declaration, pledging to support the elected president and demobilize their militia.[17] The avowed demobilizations never occurred.

All three quotes from this Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempts_at_reconciliation_in_Somalia_%281991%E2%80%932004%29

Somalia's interim parliament has chosen Abdullahi Yusuf as the new president in the latest bid to bring political stability to the lawless African state.

The election was held in a sports stadium in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, because Somalia's capital is still considered too dangerous.

The country has seen numerous attempts to restore order since 1991 when warlords ousted the military ruler.

Chaos followed, as rival militias fought and two million Somalis fled.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3730562.stm

In 2006, Before any Nation Recognises that Somalia has a Government, Kenya Signs a, Joint Commission for Cooperation (JCC), which it usually sings with other recognised Nations, to begin cooperation between the two governmets.

Between 20055,6,7 up to 2009: Kenya Army, using its ouwn resources Secretely Trained TFG soldiers In preparation for the TFG government with the plan of eventually relocatiing the TFG government to Mogadishu.

The Kenyan military has been secretly training police officers on behalf of Somali’s fledgling transitional government in what Department of Defence spokesman Bogita Ongeri says is in line with international agreements.

The timing of the official admission by Kenya’s usually tight-lipped military is telling. It coincides with rumours widely circulating in northeastern Kenya and in Somalia itself that the Kenya Government has been recruiting fighters from among young Kenyan Somalis to help the TFG fight the Islamist threat inside Somalia.

Dismissing the reports, Mr Ongeri said “as far as we know, all those we have trained are from Somalia and were handed over to us by the TFG for training”
http://www.hiiraan.com/news2/2009/oct/kenya_admits_to_secret_police_training_for_somalia.aspx

In 2007: Uganda Move to Mogadishu and together with TFG, protect the new Government which was HQ'd at the airport

In 2011, After aid workers in daadab refugee camp and tourists in Lamu Kidnaped, Kenya directly Joins the Fight (Kenya had previously provided logistical support to the Ras Kambooni Brigade to Keep the terrorist at bay from the Kenyan boder)...................

Even after alshabaab and its sympathisers, attacked Kenya regularly between 2012-2014

In 2013 Kenyatta University, One of Kenya leading public university opens up a campus in daadab to enhance higher education learning

Mohamed Bashir Sheik has a new reason to hope. The 25-year-old Somali, who came to live at the world's largest refugee camp in Dadaab, Kenya, when he was just four, is planning to apply for a place at a university that is due to open next year near to the settlement.
http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2012/oct/15/kenya-kenyatta-university-somali-refugees-dadaab
http://www.globaleducationmagazine.com/dadaab-refugees-fear-repatriation-deny-freedom-university-education/

The University will offer diploma, undergraduate and master’s programs in academic fields such as Finance, Marketing, Project Management, Education, Public Administration, Community Mobilization, Peace and Conflict Studies and many others

In 2012: Kenya government begins to train Somali governmet workers from Secretaries,accountants,.....

Kenya will embed Somalia civil servants in its public service ranks to facilitate their on-job training as part of its skills improvement support for the new government.

Foreign Affairs Ministers of Kenya and Somalia Professor Sam Ongeri and Fauzia Yusuf Haji Adan respectively announced the plan in Nairobi on Tuesday during their closed-door talks.

The embedding will start as soon as the two countries revive the Joint Commission for Cooperation (JCC) that was first signed in 2006 but has been dormant since then.
Even though Kenya might not trust every single Somalia from Somali,Kenya still had the good heart of emebeding Somalis into its civil service, where ever they wanted to go in any ministry, From the ministry of foreign affaires, Finance,education,defence. Would Somali trust Kenyans To work in its Government in Mogadishu?

Just thinking, If the situation had been reversed, would Somalis and the somali government have helped a majoritly christian and largly Bantu Nation of Kenya if it was the one in need? Judging by the hatred of Somalis in this Forum, I highly doubt that.

1 Like

Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
MorrisaMkenya:

Hahahahha The E-Territory we snatched from other people is twitter...#KOTDefenceForces
Re: The New Mogadishu by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
MorrisaMkenya:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.