Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? (18426 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / .... / 6 Things That Will Change After You Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by jmoore(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
To all the Online daters, I hail una.

Please, how do you people do it - dating and loving someone you've never seen/met before?
How do you agree to marry someone you've never seen before? *Una dey try o*

In as much as we know that there are genuine and real people who have good intentions, the fake pretenders are more on social media.
The tales of those who met their supposed boyfriends/fiancé this last festive period and after that, they stopped calling them and activated "not interested mode" got me thinking.... Is it that the men probably weren't impressed with what they saw (cos the girls used camera 360 to snap and probably edited the pictures which made them look like Jennifer Lopez. Lol) or what?
Sorry to the ladies tho!

Source>> from a female friend's post on facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by delishpot: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
jmoore:
To all the Online daters, I hail una.

Please, how do you people do it - dating and loving someone you've never seen/met before?
How do you agree to marry someone you've never seen before? *Una dey try o*

In as much as we know that there are genuine and real people who have good intentions, the fake pretenders are more on social media.
The tales of those who met their supposed boyfriends/fiancé this last festive period and after that, they stopped calling them and activated "not interested mode" got me thinking.... Is it that the men probably weren't impressed with what they saw (cos the girls used camera 360 to snap and probably edited the pictures which made them look like Jennifer Lopez. Lol) or what?
Sorry to the ladies tho!

Source>> from a female friend's post on facebook

Butt pad things or the guys just dey prepare fling await his arrival.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Even me no know
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by dechandel(f): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
I still hail Ogugua and Killz

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ajuju, ajuo aza....
Ihe unu ga za bu why do some people change after the first date.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by alberto2k(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Even ur question sef carry K leg undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by justmag(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Maybe she took off the weave!! Alot happens when a woman takes off her weave! Lol! grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by major466(m): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Adventure is the reason why most guys get involve in relationships. As soon as the fun is over, they're gone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by jmoore(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2015
This man became friends with a girl through a hookup radio programme. He always called her on phone and the 'chemistry' was working.
After the first date, he called her and she warned him not to call her again.
There can only be one reason why the girl reacted that way after the date. Reason? The guy who shared this story on air described his height as shovel size.
Obviously, the girl wanted a tall guy hence the change of attitude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Cat fishers

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by tempem: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
It's human.
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by AJOT99(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Different reasons.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by mcdokwe(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Loss of interest

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by ugosonic1: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
experience is d best teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by steppin: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blame fake girls and photoshop!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
CUZ OF DISAPPOINTMENT.
NO BE WETIN DEM EXPECT DEM SEE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by marieolae(f): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
HMM
I think they actually met though
dechandel:
I still hail Ogugua and Killz

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Emereolevanwill(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
I nö knw. APshit

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Emereolevanwill(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
I nö knw. Blame APshit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by ichidodo: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bad Idea getting to see your onlinne crush in the flesh....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by chibuike65: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Your mouth there me I dey enjoy my money am in love with oyibO woman calada for that matter she love me and I love her die

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by stunningjudy(f): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
CUZ OF DISAPPOINTMENT.
NO BE WETIN DEM EXPECT DEM SEE
cheesy
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by abe27633: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
so true but i dont know why
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Photo shop with the right make up is what I call evolution, you don't expect me to be happy about meeting a fake person which is wht majority of girls online are.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Does true love really exists? The whole world is wholly encapsulated with deceit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by holatin(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thinking how my bank account will become obese, you are talking dating.

#we talking money you talking NoNsEnSe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
So only girls edit their pics abi?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Shiifi(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
mayb because i descover she x a pipig

sai buhari
Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
I don't know

I think sometimes the love goes as fast as it comes.

Or__ they get to see each other and no connection. Not necessarily because of physical attributes, it's more than that.

Y'know, when talking on phone - you long to see the person. The passion keeps building up and then you see the person : it's either it(the love) doubles up or dies.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? by loomer: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
watch 10pm news, you go get the answer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother / Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study. / Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.