Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE (13576 Views)

Invest In My Polyethylene Manufacturing Company, We Can't Meet Demand Anymore! / In Need Of Polyethylene Extruder And Bag Making Machine For A New Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by semitunde: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
I need to get the raw materials polyethylene for nylon production. Some nairalanders I called said that I can get a source in Anambra state but none is totally sure.

I'm also told the market for such raw materials is being cornered by foreigners. How true is this?

If anyone has information on the source especially in the Southwest but even the east, pls let's discuss.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by ogb5(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
We can export to you. you will have to clear it from the Lagos or Onne port.

what quantity are you looking at buying?
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by semitunde: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
We are looking at 1000 bags per month for starters.

But I wasn't too keen on importing cos of all the gridlocks associated with such. If anything happens to a particular cargo at a time when we are low on inventory, it would affect production. That's why I prefer to make use of those already imported or produced in the country.

Do you have or know anyone that sells in the country? @ogba5
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by ogb5(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
semitunde:
We are looking at 1000 bags per month for starters.

But I wasn't too keen on importing cos of all the gridlocks associated with such. If anything happens to a particular cargo at a time when we are low on inventory, it would affect production. That's why I prefer to make use of those already imported or produced in the country.

Do you have or know anyone that sells in the country? @ogba5

the only producers of LDPE in nigeria is the eleme petrochemical plant. I believe you will not be able to buy from them because they have their own distribution chain, you can search for their contact and see if they can direct you to one of their distributors. I don't have any contact I can give to you, but if you are in the east you can get from Aba or Onitsha. The best way to get a local supplier is to liaise with people doing bottled water in your vicinity, some use polyethelene in the making of the water bottles so they should be able to guide you on where to buy locally.

Note that their are different grades of LDPE, make sure you buy the one suitable for the application you intend to use it for.
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by semitunde: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
ogb5:

the only producers of LDPE in nigeria is the eleme petrochemical plant. I believe you will not be able to buy from them because they have their own distribution chain, you can search for their contact and see if they can direct you to one of their distributors. I don't have any contact I can give to you, but if you are in the east you can get from Aba or Onitsha. The best way to get a local supplier is to liaise with people doing bottled water in your vicinity, some use polyethelene in the making of the water bottles so they should be able to guide you on where to buy locally.

Note that their are different grades of LDPE, make sure you buy the one suitable for the application you intend to use it for.

Thanks bro. Getting the hang of things more and more.
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by Trut(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by omoola007(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2015
op please add your contact to the post.

I sent the link to one of the biggest suppler of material. he deals with Eleme for his use and to sell to other people.
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by babs50g: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
what range of LDPE ARE U LOOKING AT? . Coz we have LD165BW, LD150BW, LD100AC, LDPE F GRADE from qatar
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by semitunde: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sorry for the late replies.

@babs@50g, I initially didn't know of the range as specified by you...

Which is the one for making pure water packaging bags? Not the satchets o, the one you put those satchets into...

I've spoken to chuks, I guess his a nairalander, and he's been of great help. Hes my choice for supply at the moment.

@omoola007 pm me.

Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by juliebrown: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2015
semitunde:
I need to get the raw materials polyethylene for nylon production. Some nairalanders I called said that I can get a source in Anambra state but none is totally sure.

I'm also told the market for such raw materials is being cornered by foreigners. How true is this?

If anyone has information on the source especially in the Southwest but even the east, pls let's discuss.
For u to start looking for raw materials it means u've set up ur machines pls I would appreciate if u can assist me on d machines to buy and where to buy dem including d cost, my email is heavenroll@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by semitunde: 7:48am On May 19, 2015
Most of the machines are imported
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by wave1(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2015
Can you pls mention what type of Ldpe you want virgin material or recycle and what's your final product are?
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by semitunde: 8:03am On May 28, 2015
Well, mostly hybrid machines that can produce pure water bags and also produce things like water bottle labels.
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by babra19: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
semitunde:
Well, mostly hybrid machines that can produce pure water bags and also produce things like water bottle labels.
I sell ldpe
hdpe
and poly propylene
you can drop your contact
thanks.
any one that can supply recycled black poly propylene
its urgent
drop ur contact here
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by Degovmob: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
babra19:

I sell ldpe
hdpe
and poly propylene
you can drop your contact
thanks.
any one that can supply recycled black poly propylene
its urgent
drop ur contact here

How much do you sell a kilogram of the LDPE?
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by babra19: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Degovmob:

How much do you sell a kilogram of the LDPE?
master batch white of ldpe is 320 transparent white of ldpe is 300
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by ozome15(m): 2:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Am based in enugu get in touch with me so I will tell u where to get it here. Onyedikaaguonyia@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by Degovmob: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
babra19:

master batch white of ldpe is 320
transparent white of ldpe is 300

Thanks. Have you thought about recycling pure water sachets to pellets? Will the pellets be sold at the rate you have given me?
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by babra19: 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Degovmob:

Thanks. Have you thought about recycling pure water sachets to pellets? Will the pellets be sold at the rate you have given me?
I only supply recycled pellets
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by Degovmob: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
babra19:

I only supply recycled pellets

Thanks, please, can I have your contact number?
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by babra19: 12:09am On Dec 03, 2015
Degovmob:

Thanks, please, can I have your contact number?
Barbra 08126353950
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by Degovmob: 1:47am On Dec 04, 2015
babra19:

Barbra

Thanks Barbra. I will give you a call, tomorrow.
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by babra19: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2015
Degovmob:

Thanks Barbra. I will give you a call, tomorrow.
you are welcome I will be expecting it.
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by ChrisXFT(m): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hi house am interested in getting raw materials for packing bags. Anyone with useful information can Call or chat @ 08068401251
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by Sultty(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cherie polymer is a recycling company that deals in the large scale production of LDPE, HDPE, PP and the supply of crushed plastics such as viju milk, injection, masterbach, natural, and blow. For enquiries pls call me on 08081189692(call and whatsapp) Buy nigeria made to grow the naira

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by babra19: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sultty:
Cherie polymer is a recycling company that deals in the large scale production of LDPE, HDPE, PP and the supply of crushed plastics such as viju milk, injection, masterbach, natural, and blow. For enquiries pls call me on 08081189692(call and whatsapp) Buy nigeria made to grow the naira
do u v pp homo
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by Sultty(m): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
babra19:
do u v pp homo
Yes
Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by okine4real: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello House,

Our Company Okinex Swift Venture, is into recycling, We recycling pet bottles, We have pet Bottles crushed with Caps and Rings, We also Have Pet crushed alone. We have the ability too supply 300 tons of crushed pets and caps together per Month, While we have the ability too supply 150 ton of crushed pet bottles alone per month. Interested buyers can send me a mail via okine4real@yahoo.com, Phone contact and Whatsapp 2347087776267.

NOTE: What we have is cold wash. In the nearest future, we look forward in supplying hot wash.

Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by okine4real: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2016
Crushed plastic for sale

Re: Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE by Sultty(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
babra19:

do u v pp homo
the pp palletized u asked for is now available and i have purewater and packaging bags for both grinded and palletized

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Scale Paint Production / Googletrader Nigeria To Shut-down By November 11 2013!!! / 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.