Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) (37317 Views)

Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] / Ini Edo Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by ikecheff: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Now here’s the gist. Some weeks back, some media houses reported that Ini Edo got herself a G-wagon and a house in Lekki (which she just moved into anyway), then the following week, they came back to say, Oh it was just a house, she didn’t get a G-Wagon.

Ini kept mum while all these was going on, and this evening she slightly showed off part of the ride while she was about hitting town! Getting a new home and a new G-Wagon at the same time is big my people. It is big…lol

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/01/photos-ini-edo-stylishly-shows-us-her-g.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Congrats my baby, since husband no want come, make u de flex ur money

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by thiefnubu(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Please... Apart from acting, what else does she do for a living ?

Because right now, I am not feeling generous enough to congratulate an Aristo angry

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by lanicky(f): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmmm!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by lycann(m): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Congrats ooo
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by heroarams(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fada let my ride come
Let my ride come
Let my ride come

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Tashaamania(f): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
My oh my!!! cheesy
Congrats gurl

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by cherryice(f): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
My oh my!!! cheesy
Congrats gurl

I knew there was something not right about this moniker's spelling..why deactivate d former?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Tashaamania(f): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2015
cherryice:

I knew there was something not right about this moniker's spelling..why deactivate d former?
cheesy how are you?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by omanifrank(m): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2015
might hit fp..i knw wat Nl mods can do

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Abeg where did people dey see money
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 13, 2015
boss lady!
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by ABEngine(m): 1:01am On Jan 13, 2015
Good one ini... No mind people wey dey question the source of this money like say dem no know, you hear? I expected certain male acts to own a private Dornier by now then it occurred to me that they never had a particular skill set widely sought after even outside the industry.

#DidntSayAThing

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by iCool(m): 4:31am On Jan 13, 2015
smoothsk:
Abeg where did people dey see money

ABEngine:
She haS a particular skill set widely sought after even outside the industry.
#DidntSayAThing

wink
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by TDstarr: 6:38am On Jan 13, 2015
t
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by holatin(m): 6:39am On Jan 13, 2015
How does dis better the live of a young dude like me.

nairaland pls stop bringing topic meant for ,naijaloaded and Linda Ikeja here.
we wanna make a difference ? ACT DIFFERENT !

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Blanc8(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2015
kk
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by babs01(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2015
We dey talk of GMB dis 1 dey talk of ini edo

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Blueboy146(m): 6:42am On Jan 13, 2015
Ok.. #seen
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Bishop4bella(m): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2015
What's hidden abt d G_wagon because I saw it in full on diz Nairaland when she bought it.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by snazzy5050(m): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2015
when u don't have someone by Ur side, all this doesn't make a sense
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by tuffgongjo(m): 6:45am On Jan 13, 2015
Her life,she deserves to be happy.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2015
did she for blood money or something lol...

shit that divorce must have paid handsomely cos wey chick be popping cheeze lately u'd think she was ''Oprah Winfrey''
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 13, 2015
What ever she did to have gotten an expensive ride is her biz...The most important thing is that she is driving a Mercedes G-wagon,living in lekki & balling hard.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by seangy4konji: 6:46am On Jan 13, 2015
I 1 2 step into a g wagon this year and more.

Let me hear you say amen. Amen.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by imsparkling(f): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Who's she competing with?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Blackchampion(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Re my to say congrats?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by Wittylens(m): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Some Celebrities are SENSELESS!!!!

She's just out of a Marriage Mess , instead of her to keep it low for now she's busy flaunting her cars and houses. she has no shame!

her husband accused her of cheating and somehow I believe it's true. because where did she see the money to buy a car and house simultaneously in a very short time?

12 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by abysirius(m): 6:50am On Jan 13, 2015
To submit to man and build a home is a problem...Na G-wagon make she dey show. 'Igbeyin lon dun olokuada'. Seriously pity her because in a few more years, even a jet in ur hangar won't matter like aving a sweet family(sweet home).

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by wabuk(m): 6:50am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=ikecheff post=29733627][/quote]I pitty U ,time dey come when ur mate. Go dey pose with their husband and children. that time , cameramen go call u to come and pose with ur new car , u go dey CRY
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) by sankky: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Tinubu:
Please... Apart from acting, what else does she do for a living ?

Because right now, I am not feeling generous enough to congratulate an Aristo angry

PLEASE WHY THE CHARACTER ASSASSINATION? WHAT EVIDENCE DO U HAVE THAT SHE IS AN ARISTO? IS IT BECAUSE OF THE G-WAGON?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos] / Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One / President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.