Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) (49203 Views)

Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Coverless Outfits (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Ezevajina: 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
classicB:
I don't know of other Anglican churches, but My own Anglican church doesn't allow ridiculous kind of dressing either for male and female, if a visitor mistakenly dresses ridiculously self nobody will tell him or her bfr shame go catch her.
A church is not a place to display your latest mini gown, or all sort of off dressing.

I didn't know we have english people on nairaland angry
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by anthoniaz(f): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
kendrick9:
but why should someone wear all these things to come to a church in the first place?
Come to House on the rock.Some girls are just senseless sha, all in the name of fashion abi na husband dem dey find, dem go jst dress anyhw go church undecided
U'll see a girl with leggings abi na jeggings with crop top in church with hair wey reach bum bum.May God forgive us!
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by NAJALYN: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
And rightly so.

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ladies kindly adhere, this have doomed many souls to hell
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Reference:

It is the effect it has on others that people and the church is concerned about not what the state of mind and the intent if the wearer. In a nutshell, If you want to go to hell, please do so alone. Don't take others with you.

Cant believe ppl are still ds naive & dumb...
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Why dem dey ban that kain thing now when I want start church? angry
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Mintayo(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2015
Long overdue, if possible, ushers should be given cane and beat the seducing spirit outta those ladies. It is called the house of God, not the house of prostitute.
Any lady not satisfied with that should either find another church that allows it or stay at home. Afterall,the road is narrow says the good book.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by oloworulz(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2015
Wat kind of religion is dis for Gods sake.
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Seemyfather(m): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
In Deeper life church, we don't post bills!

pipu dress decently to church without being told.

Train up a child in the way he should grow.

KUMUYI I respect your teachings!

Hey! Are you of us as well?
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 12:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
They are going to lose a lot of customers and at last I am FIRST to COMMENT.Seun where is my prize?
they,ve losted me,I can't do without my mini skirt and I always like men including my church pastors to see my legs and bweasts.
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 1:03am On Jan 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
they,ve losted me,I can't do without my mini skirt and I always like men including my church pastors to see my legs and bweasts.
Hmmm...
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
This poster spotted at an Anglican Church in Ibadan Oyo state appealed to ladies to stop wearing seductive dresses to church.

http://naijagists.com/photo-ibadan-church-bans-leggings-mini-skirts-open-breast-topless-outfits/

One sharp carnal pastor fit cash in and put im own poster beside it to say," but if that is your style try our church down the street,come as you are to the oasis of love no 7 Awolowo road"

Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 1:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
Hmmm...
na wetin?you too hmmmm
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 2:05am On Jan 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
na wetin?you too hmmmm
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 2:05am On Jan 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
na wetin?you too hmmmm
I no understand that your profile picture at all ooo.
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
I no understand that your profile picture at all ooo.
it is callled he sweet me,he sweet you grin
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 13, 2015
babyosisi:

One sharp carnal pastor fit cash in and put im own poster beside it to say," but if that is your style try our church down the street,come as you are to the oasis of love no 7 Awolowo road"
That church poster is simply ridiculous and hypocritical. People should be free to wear anything they like.
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by cococandy(f): 2:48am On Jan 13, 2015
babyosisi:

grin
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by PureLife22: 3:16am On Jan 13, 2015
CFCfan:

That church poster is simply ridiculous and hypocritical. People should be free to wear anything they like.
Ehn, wear anything you like for ur house. Step into another person's space, obey the rules.
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 3:37am On Jan 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
it is callled he sweet me,he sweet you grin
hehehehe...e make sense.
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by JaaizTech: 3:49am On Jan 13, 2015
ADVICE:
Allah the Exalted says in Surat An-Noor, ayah 31
“And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, headcover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s fathers, or their sons, or their husband’s sons, or their brothers or their brother’s sons, or their sister’s sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful”

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by onatisi(m): 4:10am On Jan 13, 2015
kendrick9:
but why should someone wear all these things to come to a church in the first place?
because they are satanic agents sent to disturb and distract the church .
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by lastpage: 5:18am On Jan 13, 2015
Hmmm.... Ladies are not smiling at all! shocked shocked

I just noticed that apart from one or two, LADIES HAVE AVOIDED THIS THREAD LIKE A PLAGUE!

Ladies hehn?!

Isokay o, ...dearis Goodu!

Lastpage!
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by eazydon(m): 5:39am On Jan 13, 2015
breast and bum show off since 1880
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Rexyl(m): 5:55am On Jan 13, 2015
Matthew 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

Matthew 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Many youths these days are going to Churches to display rubbish instead of listening to God's word and ensure it changes their lives for genuine repentance. The warning is so good, all churches should pass similar things to the members. Right from inception of my Church and up till now, bad dressing and other abnormal behaviors are not permitted.
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by henrimoto(m): 6:00am On Jan 13, 2015
woky:
Na that "open breast" own dy brk my hrt, sad I wonder wetin doz galz dy carry for mind come church.
no mind them. Them dey think say church na owambe social gathering, where them go get another hook up.
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 13, 2015

THIS IS NOT AN ANGLICAN CHURCH. THIS IS FOUND IN VICTORY INTERNATIONAL CHURCH, OLUYOLE EXTENSION, OLUYOLE ESTATE, IBADAN. THAT'S MY CHURCH AND THE LOGO IS VIC WITH THE "I"DEPICTED WITH A CROSS. THIS LOGO CAN BE SEEN AT THE EXTREME UPPER LEFT CORNER OF THAT BANNER.
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 13, 2015
kendrick9:

Because parents dont educate they children enough. In my country u would never see such things or such posters jst because parents teach how to behave in public very strongly
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 13, 2015
CFCfan:

Such posters appear for such ppl like u
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Maross(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2015
if you can't wear them to church, why wear them at all?
I think "sexually provocative" dressing should be frowned at whether in church, school, market place or bank. The truth is most girls who dress seductively have complex issues.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by seangy4konji: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2015
D devil has really won hearts.no b small thing ooo
kendrick9:
Re: Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2015
Lolz grin
Which one is open breast?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.