Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN (95049 Views)

Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu / Discover The New Method Of Payment Of NOUN School Fees with RRR code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by darocha1: 12:27am On Aug 10, 2016
Dont just rely on a paper degree. Learn a skill and you can be a step ahead of your peers.

An interactive  and engaging training session for budding designers  and  technicians.
The course will take you through the ;
* Process of designing using Corel Draw and Photoshop software.
* Computer architecture ( Pc assembly,Troubleshooting, Repairs & Maintenance)
* Security & Surveillance Installation system (CCTV)
* Power generation using Renewable Energy Power & Solar Inverter)
* Craft Trade (Beaded Jewel, bracelets etc)

Limited Seats Available

For more Info:

Mail: digitechsl@yahoo.com

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by IamLadyB: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Read, Interview With NOUN VC, Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu

http://nounites.com/p/6853/read-interview-with-noun-vc-professor-abdalla-uba-adamu
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by ausmond(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Good day House,

Am an MSc. student in Info. Tech., does anyone have past questions for MSc. Info. Tech.
please anyone should help a brother out
send me a link to the pq
my email is meetausmond@gmail.com
Thanks God Bless
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by akplatnum2005(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
ausmond:
Good day House,

Am an MSc. student in Info. Tech., does anyone have past questions for MSc. Info. Tech.
send me a link to the pq
Thanks God Bless
what you need is right at the library of your study centre waiting for you without paying a dime. Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by terrezo2002(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello. Please when next is the admission exercise? Don't want to register now. Thanks
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kelvyn29(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
ausmond:
Good day House,

send me a link to the pq
Thanks God Bless

Hello.
I'm a prospective Msc IT student. Please share your whatsapp number. I want to know the admission process and all.

Thanks.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by adeyemoanjola: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello house, can i still apply for NOUN... is admission still on?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Profandie(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Good morning I need the advice and help from students of Masters in Science Education in noun.
Must I offer all the courses ?
how about the issue of TMAs?
please help and advice me where necessary
thanks in anticipation
Andrew (andrewotike@gmail.com)
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by IamLadyB: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good News, NOUN To Create Complaints Website — VC

http://nounites.com/p/9720/good-news-noun-to-create-complaints-website-vc
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by SalvationMopol: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by noblealuu: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
kevoh:

I have some of them on my second laptop. I will send them once I get to the office 2moro.

please can someone who studied Medical Laboratory Science at first degree fit in PGD Information Technology? Advice please.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by emrys27(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please can somebody help me with M.Sc Information Technology past questions for the following courses:
CIT853
CIT851
CIT843
CIT831
CIT891
CIT841
CIT811
GST801

To. Egunjimiemmanuel2@gmail.com
Or
To. Egunjimiemmanuelkeji@yahoo.com
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by GeepyEnsemble(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
I am confused, which is offered in Noun? Is it the terminal MIT or academic MIT or MSc IT.
wableo:

Full meaning of MIT please
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by GeepyEnsemble(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
jboixxx:

PGD straight.

Are you saying if I'm coming from Material Science Physics B.Tech I cant apply for MSc Info Tech at Noun except PGD Info. Tech. First ?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by GeepyEnsemble(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oluwasolayimika:
Congrats, Can you please help me with past questions?
plz can u help me with past questions PGD Info Tech
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
GeepyEnsemble:

Are you saying if I'm coming from Material Science Physics B.Tech I cant apply for MSc Info Tech at Noun except PGD Info. Tech. First ?
A graduate of Physics can apply for MSc InfoTech.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
GeepyEnsemble:
I am confused, which is offered in Noun? Is it the terminal MIT or academic MIT or MSc IT.
MSc IT
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
noblealuu:

please can someone who studied Medical Laboratory Science at first degree fit in PGD Information Technology? Advice please.
You can.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by GeoSpatial(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Does NOUN offer any Msc course in Geography or Environmental management
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 6:05am On Sep 26, 2017
wableo, please, how much is course registration fee for MSc (3 and 2units)?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by fashionlily9ja(f): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2017
Hi
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by LibertyRep: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2017
jboixxx:
[color=#000099]wableo, please, how much is course registration fee for MSc (3 and 2units)?[/h]

Please I need to know the cost of registration per course for Masters students too. I understand the cost is dependent upon the unit but the much I cld see on fees schedule section on their website is:

*Course and examination registration fees for all categories of students remain unchanged for now.

I could see the exam fee as #2000 per course but the cost of registration per course isn't there.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by fashionlily9ja(f): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
#2, 500 for 2 units.
#3, 000 for 3 units

LibertyRep:

Please I need to know the cost of registration per course for Masters students too. I understand the cost is dependent upon the unit but the much I cld see on fees schedule section on their website is:

*Course and examination registration fees for all categories of students remain unchanged for now.

I could see the exam fee as #2000 per course but the course of registration per course isn't there.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by LibertyRep: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
fashionlily9ja:
#2, 500 for 2 units.
#3, 000 for 3 units

Thank you.

Any M. ED Science Education graduate here?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by DavidOkafor: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bornsad, I have already applied for MBA and has been given admission. Waiting till after exams for screening. I did part-time bsc and yet to be given NYSC exemption certificate. Must one show proof of NYSC

kevoh:

You might not be allowed to be screened as you'll be required to show your NYSC certificate at the point of screening except you can magically produce one.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Punck4real(f): 1:16am On Feb 16, 2018
Hi,
Please any information technology 2nd semester around need ur help.
Thank you
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Gemc3(f): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2018
Hi guys. I heard NOUN now has some new courses. I'm a prospective post graduate student. Msc in Business Administration. I tried reading from the first page. Rebut that's 3 years ago and some info might have changed.
How many semesters make up an Msc programme and about how many courses?
How do u even start? Has the registration price changed?
How long is the programme?
Are only my weekends involved? and if not, those working, how do they cope if exams are fixed on a week day?

So many questions. I don't even know if I'm asking the right ones. I'll be going through previous comments but I'd like some more light to be thrown on the process.

Thank you.

@Bornsad, Nobody
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by MrGreenMavro: 3:52pm On May 08, 2018
sad
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Adeapex(m): 8:24pm On May 18, 2018
Please I want to know the following in details about PGDE;
1.Duration( Number of semester) for the program
2.Number of courses per semester
4.Is there area of specialization like physics, chemistry, mathematics discipline ?
3.Total cost of running the program.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by ayorinde217(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2018
Punck4real:
Hi,
Please any information technology 2nd semester around need ur help.
Thank you
how may i help you?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Ossaifamous(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
I do have an Hnd cert in Accounting and also not yet charted, currently am trying to see is I can get D.E into national open university, guys do you think am on the right track or I should rather look for a private university with their conversion program.
another thing that fears me is I see allegations like corruption and extortion in NOUN. is that true.
if am to enter into year 2, then what is my likely fees
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by kelechi50: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please is noun offering msc in criminology

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.