Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN (95053 Views)

Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu / Discover The New Method Of Payment Of NOUN School Fees with RRR code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Perra: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please house, Is NYSC compulsry for Pgd diploma? Not Masters? ..cuz i wont be done by the time i wish to apply for a pgd diploma at noun.

?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by EbunGift1(f): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Please can I get pgde past questions

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Chechem: 2:32am On Oct 06, 2019
ejibaba:

Well your questions were not directed to me but let me help. As for Acceptability and Validity trust me it's 100%. However, there is always the tendency to make you feel less of them that did their Masters in other institutions. It will all finally be based on your personal ability and what you know an how you can defend what you know. Do not let anyone make you feel less because it's an NUC approved institution to run postgraduate programme. Check their site

Thanks Sir. I have been in dilemma. Now I can go ahead. I appreciate...
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Shady92(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Can you share it please . Gawsideen@gmail.com
ayorinde217:

I have for M.sc Information Technology
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Please house, I want to hear from experienced minds...

Can I get a lecturing job in any tertiary institution in Nigeria with my MSc from NOUN?

I just want to clear any doubt... Thanks.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by succesever: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2019
Please can anyone advise which is best out of the following Msc program in Nigeria......
M. Tech. Physics
 Condensed Matter Physics
 Electronic Measurements & Instrumentation
 Communication Physics
 Radiation and Health/Medical Physics
 Atmospheric Physics
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by FriendNG: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
jay89:
BornSad
I jst gain admission for MSC Info Tech can you help me with the past question for 1st semester. My email is joelalimi@gmail.com

I am planning to applied. Pls can we talk?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Unclesarm: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Good morning. I will like to know when the form will be out for new intake. . thank you
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Erums(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
Unclesarm:
Good morning. I will like to know when the form will be out for new intake. . thank you

Plseas quote me when you get an answer... I want to know same
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by AsherF: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
please when will the form be out? would like to apply for Msc. Info Tech. Kindly assist
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Unclesarm: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2020
i think the form is out
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by HumorMe(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
PGD/Masters students contact me for offline reg

If u have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to ask

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by HumorMe(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2020
PGD MENTORSHIP PROGRAM

*ENQUIRIES
*REGISTRATION
*COURSE MATERIALS
*TMA
*TUTORIALS
*PROJECTS
*PAST QUESTIONS

DM ON WHATSAPP OR CALL 07085777245
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by frank619: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2020
Good day please wanna ask noun brought a new policy for post graduate students.. transcript must be received and verify then candidate will be mailed admission notification to enable them go for clearance it been a month since have applied for my transcripts from my school and I was told it has been mailed to know. I don't know why noun is delaying because it was dhl used and secondly it has been sent the the post graduate school at abuja, why the delay from noun
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by abusoultan(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
frank619:
Good day please wanna ask noun brought a new policy for post graduate students.. transcript must be received and verify then candidate will be mailed admission notification to enable them go for clearance it been a month since have applied for my transcripts from my school and I was told it has been mailed to know. I don't know why noun is delaying because it was dhl used and secondly it has been sent the the post graduate school at abuja, why the delay from noun
Same issue I’m also facing.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by awokunlet: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Good evening everyone, please i need your inputs on this issue.....a science student wished to apply for NOUN to study Economics(undergraduate) ,will he be accepted with English, maths ,economic, civic education, geography, Biology, physics ,chemistry and tourism as O'level subjects?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by HumorMe(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
awokunlet:
Good evening everyone, please i need your inputs on this issue.....a science student wished to apply for NOUN to study Economics(undergraduate) ,will he be accepted with English, maths ,economic, civic education, geography, Biology, physics ,chemistry and tourism as O'level subjects?
yep, all that's needed are credit passes in maths, english and economics
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by pstfrancis(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Hello all,

Please I wish to apply for PGD INFO TECH at NOUN with Pass in Physics and 2.2 from a University. Pls I want to know if I can be admitted or not?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by sammyscholar(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Banks039:
Hello guys

Please I need ur help on this one, I graduated Pgd in public Administration in 2017 although I've gotten my cert... But I need my statement of result, is there a way I can go about it

Hi, please, I'm sorry to bother you. I just wanted to ask how long NOUN PGD's program takes, and what the total fee is (just give an estimate based on your experience)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.