Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! (796 Views)

Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 / NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars / 1st Nigerian To Represent Nigeria In World Speaking Contest In Las Vegas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by DickDastardly(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
She is my distant elder cousin from my maternal side and she is a 1st class Astronaut!

Congrats in advance big sis kiss undecided

Right in 2nd picture.

Haters keep off! angry

1 Share

Re: Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by colossus2: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Okay cool
Re: Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by DickDastardly(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
colossus2:
Okay cool
Tenkyu jareh wink
Re: Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by CORTANA: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
I smell ........ tongue
Re: Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by DickDastardly(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
CORTANA:
I smell ........ tongue
Ur yansh? grin
Re: Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by teemanbastos(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
let her land there.
Send pictures
videos
audios OR ELSE ADONBILIVIT

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by DickDastardly(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lalasticlala to the rescuuuue! cool

FP or burst!
Re: Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by Mubarack44(m): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
let her land there.
Send pictures
videos
audios OR ELSE ADONBILIVIT

Hahaha Oboi you really make me laugh oo
Re: Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by teemanbastos(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mubarack44:

Hahaha Oboi you really make me laugh oo
grin grin
Re: Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by Atk01(f): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by pweetixandy: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Tell her to bring sand and stones from mars and tell her to trap some air inside nylon and bring it here. I wantu feel and smell mars. Thank u
Re: Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by jamilkb(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2015
Is she really a nairalander? Her username abeg wink

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by cokacoola(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wettin she dey fine go dere? undecided
Re: Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! by Super1759: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
nawa ooo some people DON find husband deh go mars abi Na Pluto self hmmmm.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Annoying And Hilarious Picture Of A Child That Is Abused / Re: A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey / Abia Guber: Crowd Mobs Apga's Man Of The Moment, Sir Alex Otti In Aba! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.