Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (55012 Views)

What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Kenai: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
It seems to be making the rounds, according to the people who attended the Owerri rally, that Buhari embarrassed himself when he forgot his own VP's name! And this video seems to say the same thing shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU Osinbade

Damn! It looks like Senility is about to kick in the door waving the four-four at our general.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by odeku457(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
BLAME IT ON THE TONGUE. grin grin grin

***MODIFIED***
Wow here I am First To Comment. I say thanks to the mods, my fast fingers hehehe

More so Shout South smiley grin to my peeps on here.
Dre11, missmossy, mizmycoli. ... etc...... and to all that are hoping to FTC some day. .. Yours is on d way.

And to MTN for not messing my ntwrok up !!!.
Have great day yall !!!

33 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by ninocia18(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Onye agwa na this man adiro fit to rule this country, o che na a na-acho blue film. It won't be cool to have another president die on us again oo...

227 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by ninocia18(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Onye agwa na this man adiro fit to rule this country, o che na a na-ako blue film. It won't be cool to have another president die on us again oo...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Kenai: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
odeku457:

BLAME IT ON THE TONGUE. grin grin grin

My guy, grandpa should be in a nursing home, not a political rally ground.
Chai! See wetin some people's desperation dey cause the old man. Those politicians wicked, I swear grin

198 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by valicious1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
very true, I was there live. With his very boring speech which was drier than a nun's c*nt

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by YouthsPC0: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wow! When GEJ said the man does not remember his own phone Number APC Members screamed! now he can't even recall the name of his own running mate, its a shame!

257 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by ochejoseph(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
How can you commit the Destiny of 170 million people into the Hands of a Man who cannot remember the name of his own running mate!

Who in his right senses will handover Africa's biggest economy to a Man who can't remember his own phone number

How many of those shouting sai Buhari can safely commit their private Business to a Man who hardly remembers any thing!!!

Growth and development in the 21st century will be driven by ideas and investment in technology and human capacity

On February 14 we have duty to perform may our good conscience help us to choose wisely

God Bless Nigeria

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by juman(m): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari pronunciation is funny. grin
nigeria is a big country comprises of many ethnic groups.

Despite I am yoruba person, I sometimes forget prof. yemi surname.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Disclaimer: 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Charity begins at home.The change don start be that. OSINBAJO = OSUNBADE, soon TINUBU - TRIBUNE.

He has lost his mind in the process of jumping from one party to another.

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Humblesam(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2015
ninocia18:
Onye agwa na this man adiro fit to rule this country, o che na a na-ako blue film. It won't be cool to have another president die on us again oo...

Some people that I wouldn't mention here know what they're looking for,the more reason they are shouting "said buhari", even when it's glaring the name doesn't sound good in their lips..
They think we will have another Yaradua and Jonathan in Buhari and Osinbajo, so that tomorrow the later would occupy the position of the former leaving us with another bad record of producing 'quarter to go' for President...
But I tell you, Jonathan was lucky and Osinbajo might not be.
That's just the Truth...

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by juman(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2015
^^^^
You are ridiculously ridiculous.

apc as a party is more interested in getting to aso rock, not particular on a candidate.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Aksonman: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2015
juman:
Buhari pronunciation is funny. grin
nigeria is a big country comprises of many ethnic groups.

Despite I am yoruba person, I sometimes forget prof. yemi surname.

Abegi...Buhari is becoming senile, even his core supporters up North are aware of this. They'll vote him any way but many won't.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Aksonman: 12:14am On Jan 13, 2015
APC fans will surely run from this thread grin

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by fattybombom: 12:20am On Jan 13, 2015
The other day, he fell off the stage, now he has forgotten the name of his VP. A real sign of old age, yet some of the so called future leaders are still supporting this 72yr old man. smh

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Trailblazer1(m): 12:24am On Jan 13, 2015
A President that cannot remember his phone no

A president that cannot remember the name of his vice

Nigerians, is this really the change you want?

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Trailblazer1(m): 12:27am On Jan 13, 2015
I want change
I love change
I can die for change

But buhari represents a backward change.

I'm a progressive
Who wants to move Forward

214 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Vicotex(m): 12:29am On Jan 13, 2015
Tension no good o.
I will fight kworopshion. Lol
A-fe-C
osibada.
These old terrorist can't remember his phone number

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Anybody can forget. It is not uncommon to see people trying to recall names of even the most commonest things at a particular time. I don't knw why TANists are crying and celebrating

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Hadone(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2015
So what, is he not a human beign? Just yesterday i found my self calling my ex name in place of my wife. But what followed after the blunder is what i will not tell you.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Vicotex(m): 12:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari cannot rule under a democratic setting, he is to rigid and naive.Above all he is an illiterate,who has no records of any academic certificate,a dunce who cannot pronouce Engilsh words accurately.Let him be president in Daura first.Just waiting to see him cry again after his defeat,dig i say cry ,stab himself,commit suicide because of shame

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Kenai: 12:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Hadone:
So what, is he not a human beign? Just yesterday i found my self calling my ex name in place of my wife. But what followed after the blunder is what i will not tell you

Like we don't know you're typing from the visitors' toilet right now, where you have been forced to sleep in for the next 4 months.

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by dhardline(m): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2015
Its just amnesia...nothing more lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by DonaldGenes(m): 1:05am On Jan 13, 2015
I heard it too..he has a slur speech anyway and also he knows what he is saying

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by braine(m): 1:19am On Jan 13, 2015
I'm sure PDP would be having a hardon coz of this news.

They don't have anything against the poor man so they use whatever minute error they perceive. Bloody bigots.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by chesterlee(m): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2015
Hehehehehe...
We don't need a dunce as president.
First: "I'll stabilize the oil market"
Now: osunbade for Osinbajo grin Hehehehehe..gringringrin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Justbeingreal(m): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2015
Na wa oo na the change be this 4rm frying pan to fire

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by repogirl(f): 2:14am On Jan 13, 2015
Chaiii, funny but not exactly funny...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nihilist: 4:29am On Jan 13, 2015
This is actually bad grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 13, 2015
That won't stop him from relocating to abuja come febuhari

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhuhari's articulation is poor.
This is a fact!

49 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chained Generator Spotted In A Police Station.... Photo / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.