Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Girl I Want To Marry Just Told Me She Had Been Married Before. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Want To Marry Just Told Me She Had Been Married Before. (3761 Views)

Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Just Told Me She Had Been Married Before. by nlPoster: 2:59am On Jan 06, 2020
Are you male or female, op?
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Just Told Me She Had Been Married Before. by Etteanna: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2020
deavicky:
I met this lady shortly after I breaking up with my ex girl on health ground. After we split, i was in great pain till i met my present girl. from the moment I met her, i felt a very big relief and ever since I've kept on loving her more and more by the day, So I decide to tie the nut.
I engaged her, planning to get married to her by june. but her mum is kind of against the union cos she said I'm not from their tribe.(that's what she said).
To discourage the union her mum threaten of telling me of her passed, being sure she hasn't told me. This is why she is just telling me, that she had been married before. That the marriage lasted for about 10 months, no church wedding and there is also no child between them. I'm so worried because of my parents. Their reaction will not be good if i tell them, and If i don't tell my parents before time, and they happens to know of it on the wrong time maybe on the marriage ceremony, (someone said such traditional marriage is always done in a different manner so they will end up knowing).I'm sure their reaction will not be good. And if i tell them now, it might one way or the other affect the marriage because they wouldn't want to be involve and i can not go for the marriage without the company of my people. I'm confuse on how to handle my parents. But for me I'm still ready to go on with the marriage. Only I wonder why she didn't tell me till she was threatened. pls air ur view and advise me on how and when could be the best time to discuss this with my parents.
here is the thing na you go decide not your parents it's you that will live with her all these what will my parents saying my brother you are already ashamed of her see let me tell you mum had me at 18 and got married 28 her husband did not tell his family she had a child till after the wedding and its not as if its there business he did it just for formality so it's you that have the ultimate decision and please stop thinking about what people think its unhealthy
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Just Told Me She Had Been Married Before. by Sierusvirus(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
deavicky:
I met this lady shortly after I breaking up with my ex girl on health ground. After we split, i was in great pain till i met my present girl. from the moment I met her, i felt a very big relief and ever since I've kept on loving her more and more by the day, So I decide to tie the nut.
I engaged her, planning to get married to her by june. but her mum is kind of against the union cos she said I'm not from their tribe.(that's what she said).
To discourage the union her mum threaten of telling me of her passed, being sure she hasn't told me. This is why she is just telling me, that she had been married before. That the marriage lasted for about 10 months, no church wedding and there is also no child between them. I'm so worried because of my parents. Their reaction will not be good if i tell them, and If i don't tell my parents before time, and they happens to know of it on the wrong time maybe on the marriage ceremony, (someone said such traditional marriage is always done in a different manner so they will end up knowing).I'm sure their reaction will not be good. And if i tell them now, it might one way or the other affect the marriage because they wouldn't want to be involve and i can not go for the marriage without the company of my people. I'm confuse on how to handle my parents. But for me I'm still ready to go on with the marriage. Only I wonder why she didn't tell me till she was threatened. pls air ur view and advise me on how and when could be the best time to discuss this with my parents.
For her not telling you, please don’t try marrying her because she has more in her mind you will never know and will surely hurt you if you finally get married to her.
Re: The Girl I Want To Marry Just Told Me She Had Been Married Before. by tunize(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
U're the one getting married now so bro advise urself cos las las na una two go stay hux.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Do This? / Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf / I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.