Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

VIDEO: Buhari Forgets Osinbajo's Name During APC Rally In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Buhari Forgets Osinbajo's Name During APC Rally In Owerri (1510 Views)

Magnus Abe Shows Dancing Steps During APC Campaign (Photos) / APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Buhari Forgets Osinbajo's Name During APC Rally In Owerri by tweetOracle: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2015
You need to see this video, guys. The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and his party faithfuls were in Owerri for their campaign yesterday when this happened. During his speech, Gen Buhari forgot his Vice Presidential candidate Prof Yemi Osinbajo’s name and instead called him Osinbade. See the video after the cut, plus more photos from the campaign.

DOWNLOAD HERE>> http://nairabam..com/2015/01/video-buhari-forgets-osinbajos-name.html
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Forgets Osinbajo's Name During APC Rally In Owerri by holatin(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2015
I can't talk much because you are blind to even the biggest truth
see this from my brother in the change

koboko69:
Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like to state that presidential candidate of APC DID NOT the name of his vice, He rather missed the pronunciation. He called him Osibande rather than Osibanjo and so what? The cheap propaganda employed by the Jonathanians camp is becoming too childish and boring. It is very disheartening that someone as hold and Reno can be this childish and clueless. I must state that we are of different ethnicity in Nigeria; hence pronunciation of some names may be difficult and sometimes skip our memories. I rushed to watch the video posted by some ignorant fellas to see what really happened, what I saw was a man speaking in his is own native toungue. The way an Igbo man pronounces some words is different from the way an Hausa, Yoruba, Akwa Ibom etc man will do. Sometimes names from different ethnicity maybe quite difficult for another man from another tribe to pronounce rightly or even difficult to remember.

I have a similar problem with a friend just posted to my unit. He is from the Igbo tribe, I am from Edo (Niger Delta). His name is Weluchi (Not sure of the spelling) but till now I sometimes forget the pronunciation of his name and call him something entirely off key, like welochi , Uluchi, sometimes, I just say chi if I can’t remember. We have been working together for 4 Months, does that now make me senile?? I am sure in the course of our everyday life, we have at one point in time missed the name of friends/colleagues, so what is the fuss about the people’s General pronouncing Ambode wrongly?

It is evident that Jonathanians are pathetically ignorant and rather than campaign meaningfully they have decided to attack the personality of Buhari with cheap propaganda and malicious rumors.

Nigerians are ready for change, and no matter the personality attacks and childish jabs from the opposition, we will vote Buhari and kick out incompetence.

IT IS BETTER TO MISS THE PRONUNCIATION OF YOUR RUNNING MATE THAN TELL US

1.YOU CANT JAIL PEOPLE FOR CORRUPTION
2.MEND TRIED TO ASSASINATE YOU ( 5 YEARS AFTER) simply because they declared for Buhari
3. uhari cant remember his phone number when quite a lot of people round the world still look at their phone directory to give out numbers
4. Stealing is not corruption.

And many more misguided Statements.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU

SEUN lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy ngeneukwenu cleverly, Obiagelli, berem, Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, ngeneukwenu, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft,
Donphilopus, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe MichaelSokoto, gbawe, Abagworo, OrlandoOwoh berem, Jomoh, Egift,
Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus, Whitecat007, keneking, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba,
Rawani, Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Soroptimist, Mynd44, , Nduchucks, Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013,
Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, mayoroflagos, shymexx, OrlandoOwoh

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Buhari Forgets Osinbajo's Name During APC Rally In Owerri by nduchucks: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ, PDP, TANoids, and other Presidential groupies (goons) have completely run out of ideas and are getting more desperate daily. Just as we help toddlers and many 3 -5 year old kids by encouraging them to apply logical progression to the consequences of their actions, I'm afraid, its time to chastise these goons while also explaining the possible events that may follow many of their thoughtless acts.

But while thinking of how to help the hopeless souls, it dawned on me that it is actually too late to teach them the said principles, so I will resort to presenting them with a nursery ryhme since their IQs seem to be on the same level as those of toddlers, given the manner in which they have been misfiring lately:

For want of a nail the shoe was lost.
For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
For want of any tangible accomplisment the campaign was lost.
For want of a true leader the Presidency was lost (by GEJ).

ati be be lo.

Otuoke here we come in a few weeks.

SAI BUHARI
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Forgets Osinbajo's Name During APC Rally In Owerri by urboy1: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
He did not forget the name.. WATCH A CLEARER VERSION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuPHIx-tTH4
Re: VIDEO: Buhari Forgets Osinbajo's Name During APC Rally In Owerri by cardoctor(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2019
That Osinbajo name no easy o. Even yorubas have a problem pronouncing it.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nigeria Purchases Czech Weapons To Fight Boko Haram / Sultan Of Sokoto Attacks Bishop Oyedepo And Ex-militants / Nigeria’s Power Generating Capacity Now 5,500mw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.