Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido (18657 Views)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by zubby29(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
let him loss,i and my family will vote him 100 times again
Sermwell:
I don't even know why some of you bother yourselves about someone who is a perpetual looser! cheesy

GEJ TILL 2019!!
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by zubby29(m): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
lamido shld continue decieving himself untill he and his corrupt sons go to jail,at least he admited dat gmb is incurruptble nd yet he prefaired a man dat cnt fight corruption
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by jeje123(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
okiezman:
Truth be told for real
Bogus lie
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by neocortex: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sule Lamido don't want to sound too harsh on Buhari because he is kinsman , but his conscience would also not let him keep silent.
Buhari was a coded corrupt public official who pass a clean bill of health on the Abacha regime. He claimed that Abacha stole nothing when everything is glaring to everybody the world over.

GEJ:PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Myself2(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
We don't need a dying senile dictator/sharia bigot in the person of Buhari
The blood of the innocent youth corpers that those followers of Buhari slaughtered in response to his call will hunt him till he goes to his grave.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Myself2(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=14pt]I agree with everything Sule Lamido said except the place where he said Buhari is incorruptible.Buhari is a corrupt man,let him tell us what happened to our $2.8 billion dollars that vanished from NNPC vaults under his watch and care in 1978?Let him tell us why the funds were traced to his account in Midlands bank,UK.How about the 54 suitcases saga?Let him tell us the real reason why he carried out a coup in December 1983,a week after the then senate leader Alh Abubakar Saraki declared that senate would commence investigation into the disappeared $2.8 billion which was traced to his account with Midland bank.Let the terrorist come out and show us his original certificate of the colleges/academies/univeristies he claims to have attended.Even that his so-called title of general is fake because it was achieved with fake papers.No wonder he gelled with Tinubu,I now see that they both have something in common in the forging of certificates,who will forget Tinubu's Chicagogate

Abeggi GEJ till Mr Buhari denounces terrorism[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by poiZon: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
samco19:
mitchwww... anoda story for d gods
GBM2015 jor

abeg who be GBM?
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Eluwilussit(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Which Buhari is incorruptible? Buhari is an impostor. He's a pretender. Incorruptible when it suits him.

What happened with his brother in-law's company, APC, when he was PTF chairman was incorruptibility, abi? Keeping Shagari under house arrest in his presidential palace, while jailing his vice Ekwueme, Ambrose Ali, Nwobodo and co, shows Buhari as impartial, abi?

He's incorruptible and he is accepting fund from corrupt politicians,abi? We should stop deceiving ourselves-our politicians are all corrupt and are corruptible. None of them is a saint, including General Buhari.

If he's such a patriot and means well for Nigeria, he would have supported a younger and more capable Fashola, and the likes. Buhari just wants to be president of Nigeria, one last time. He had nothing to offer Nigerians but koboko and suffering. He even has less to offer right now. Even the koboko, he doesn't have. He is just at the mercy of the West. The same West he sabotaged as head of state.

The North is about to waste their chance once again. Honestly, I believe that PDP will out-rig APC, and declare Jona winner.

Nothing go happen. People will be slaughtered in the North for a few weeks and the presidency will deploy soldiers. And more people will die. Lol.

49 sitting and 99 standing......suffering and smiling. God grant Fela eternal rest. Nigerians like smiling while suffering. Mumu people. Buhari that would have amounted to nothing without quota system and has refused to tender any cert with his application, is the change we crave? Shame on us. Goodluck is not a saint and Buhari is not one either.

Buhari, you have used up your own quota, let GEJ use his. After all, what's good for the goose, is also good for the gander. You must not die as a president. Go home and be a grandpa to your grandchildren. They need you more than Nigerians do.
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Eluwilussit(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Myself2:
[size=14pt]I agree with everything Sule Lamido said except the place where he said Buhari is incorruptible.Buhari is a corrupt man,let him tell us what happened to our $2.8 billion dollars that vanished from NNPC vaults under his watch and care in 1978?Let him tell us why the funds were traced to his account in Midlands bank,UK.How about the 54 suitcases saga?Let him tell us the real reason why he carried out a coup in December 1983,a week after the then senate leader Alh Abubakar Saraki declared that senate would commence investigation into the disappeared $2.8 billion which was traced to his account with Midland bank.Let the terrorist come out and show us his original certificate of the colleges/academies/univeristies he claims to have attended.Even that his so-called title of general is fake because it was achieved with fake papers.No wonder he gelled with Tinubu,I now see that they both have something in common in the forging of certificates,who will forget Tinubu's Chicagogate

Abeggi GEJ till Mr Buhari denounces terrorism[/size]

No mind the bloody hypocrite. He is one of our own and therefore corrupt. He didn't come from heaven to save us. Bloody quota product. If he was an ogoni man or from any of the southern minorities, he would have ended up as my gate man(no disrespect to ogoni people or any other minority). Just trying to make my point very clear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Eluwilussit(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
APC, Buhari's brother in-law's company, generated contracts, awarded same, executed same, supervised same, under Buhari's watch as PTF chairman, and some idiots want us to believe that Buhari is incorruptible. Really? Then GEJ, OBJ, IBB,the great Abacha, Tinubu and co, are also incorruptible.

Please, let's find another word to describe Buhari but not incorruptible. There's no incorruptible Nigerian, except maybe Col. Abubarkar Dangiwa Umar( my opinion). And that's why he has refused every offer by every govt. Col. Umar retired and refused to associate with all these wicked and evil politicians. Buhari is dancing and dining with Tinubu and Atiku, and we are busy calling him a saint. Saints don't play politics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Sermwell(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
zubby29:
let him loss,i and my family will vote him 100 times again
Family of loosers cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by sammhi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=okiezman post=29750184]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-cant-win-election-cabals-surrounding-gov-lamido/[/quote

most sensible talk of all by the ruling party...not those childish talk of phone and computers
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by ooshinibos: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
okiezman:
Truth be told for real

he needs the cabal to win ...see GEJ cabal ...without cabals GEJ will be bayelsa by now
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by mummydirect(f): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2015
I keep asking myself what general buhari lost in politics that he is looking for at this age. Why has he not being able to change the country all this while. And for our president, am yet to feel his impact for the past six years. I am earnestly praying God if he tarries, to please forgive us as a nation and send us a delivererer to put smiles on the faces of the poor children in the east, west , north and south amen. As for our politicians, promising what they can not fulfil, they will answer someday.
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by mummydirect(f): 12:06am On Jan 14, 2015
mummydirect:
I keep asking myself what general buhari lost in politics that he is looking for at this age. Why has he not being able to change the country all this while. And for our president, am yet to feel his impact for the past six years. I am earnestly praying God if he tarries, to please forgive us as a nation and send us a delivererer to put smiles on the faces of the poor children in the east, west , north and south amen. As for our politicians, promising what they can not fulfil, they will answer someday.
(likes)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by zubby29(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2015
i dey laf u,hw i wish u hv achieved half of i have,u will spend d rest of life tnking God.talk less of my gmb.loving my life dear tongue
Sermwell:

Family of loosers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by HAPIGEO(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2015
hazyfm1:
NOT TRUE

Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by Myself2(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2015
zubby29:
i dey laf u,hw i wish u hv achieved half of i have,u will spend d rest of life tnking God.talk less of my gmb.loving my life dear tongue

Go siddon for dustbin make pessin see road
What have you achievedSince you come from a family of losers,then you must have ''achieved'' a litany of loses;and there is nothing to thank God for in that.

Zombie
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by zubby29(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2015
i dont throw stones at fruitless trees like u tongue
Myself2:

Go siddon for dustbin make pessin see road
What have you achievedSince you come from a family of losers,then you must have ''achieved'' a litany of loses;and there is nothing to thank God for in that.

Zombie
Re: Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido by giantimpact(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 / Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / President Buhari Reacts To Sen. Okpozo's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.