Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. (16114 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2015
chaberry:
I kissed number 2 not upto 3weeks ago
super story.
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
Here are the top ten most pretty romancelanders every guy including myself would wish to kiss. Any guy that says otherwise is a liar and the truth is not in him.
grin

Here are their monikers:

1.Cococandy

2.Farano

3.Jennimma

4. Marieolae

5. VickyyB

6. Eroticangelina

7. Ireneomy

8. Mprex

9. Kristina1

10. ......

Who should be the tenth person?

But you never complete it now? you wan make i dey shout 'ni'?
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by naijaboiy: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2015
chaberry:
She is actually my first kiss
angry
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by chaberry(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2015
farano:
Well Yes yes in one of ur dreams grin
Please check well, if you know who i am, you won't doubt me
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by tosyne2much(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
far from that.
I just dey joke ni baba wink
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by naijaboiy: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
have u propose to her? Guys will come after her o.
We are getting engaged soon grin
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by tosyne2much(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2015
farano:
Kissing is a form of greeting or salutation Sir tongue
lemme run out of this thread then 'cos I don't want to miss heaven wink
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by farano(f): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2015
chaberry:
Please check well, if you know who i am, you won't doubt me
Lmao! So funny!
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by obiak4(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
Here are the top ten most pretty romancelanders every guy including myself would wish to kiss. Any guy that says otherwise is a liar and the truth is not in him.
grin

Here are their monikers:

1.Cococandy

2.Farano

3.Jennimma

4. Marieolae

5. VickyyB

6. Eroticangelina

7. Ireneomy

8. Mprex

9. Kristina1

10. ......

wouldn't kiss the above mentioned names for £1000 gosh all are taking and I don't do mama's
please can u come up ASAP of girlfriend that are age 23-27 then I can choose and go to chosen hahaha
but shout out to the magnificent 10 abeg no take am personal oooooo I just like small babes or old "women"in Small body aka iyatunde lol
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by chaberry(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

angry
Why the face nah? It was just a kiss, nothing happened afterward
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by naijaboiy: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2015
farano:
Wow I'm so happy for you...Congrats!
grin
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by naijaboiy: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2015
chaberry:
Why the face nah? It was just a kiss, nothing happened afterward
Are you sure? angry
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by chaberry(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2015
farano:
Lmao! So funny!
I'm not tryin 2 be funny. She is not a good kisser though
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2015
obiak4:

wouldn't kiss the above mentioned names for £1000 gosh all are taking and I don't do mama's
please can u come up ASAP of girlfriend that are age 23-27 then I can choose and go to chosen hahaha
but shout out to the magnificent 10 abeg no take am personal oooooo I just like small babes or old "women"in Small body aka iyatunde lol
abeg talk true. Nor dey form here.
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

We are getting engaged soon grin
that will be nice. I wish u blissful marriage in advance. grin
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by chaberry(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are you sure? angry
Yeah, i consider myself as one of her stepping stone to her glory
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by marieolae(f): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

i think that does it for me smiley
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Most pretty?!! undecided.....and you go school... smh

PS: not every guy!... no be everybody come life to pursue woman undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
chaberry:
u can't even afford her.
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by naijaboiy: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by naijaboiy: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
chaberry:
undecided
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by chrislu(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
VickyyB!! Definitely
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by InZA: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
@OP

This your "every guy" though undecided

There's a particular moniker between 2 and 9 that shouldn't be there at all undecided

At all.

By the way, the only romancelander I wish to kiss is not on that list... Maybe she's number 10 sha smiley
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by obiak4(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
abeg talk true. Nor dey form here.
guy na true na u no know say some don marry abi u want make God punish me ni? I have change if na before heeeeeeh I fit but now it a big NO
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
InZA:
@OP

This your "every guy" though undecided

There's a particular moniker between 2 and 9 that shouldn't be there at all undecided

At all.

By the way, the only romancelander I wish to kiss is not on that list... Maybe she's number 10 sha smiley
which moniker are u talking about that shouldn't be there? Are they nt all pretty?

Mention the tenth moniker.
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
obiak4:

guy na true na u no know say some don marry abi u want make God punish me ni? I have change if na before heeeeeeh I fit but now it a big NO
please exclude the married guys. But even some married guys would still want to taste their lips. Na lie?
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
obiak4:

please exclude the married guys. But even some married guys would still want to taste their lips. Na lie?

I don't even like terming married men guys.
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by InZA: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
which moniker are u talking about that shouldn't be there? Are they nt all pretty?

Mention the tenth moniker.

I believe your yardstick for tagging them "Most pretty nairalanders" was based on their moniker pictures?... I'm guessing you've not seen any of them in person, if that's the case, then there's a moniker between 2 and 9 that shouldn't be there... Or better put, that in myOwnOpinion shouldn't be there.

Ohhh ofcourse, I can't mention the moniker gringrin... It will go against all sense of discretion gringrin

As for the 10th moniker... Well... I plead the 5thlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by obiak4(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:

I don't even like terming married men guys.
yes and no but bros am not married ooo SSS tins hope you get my drift
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
somewhere in Nigeria, a teenager just wrote down names of girls photos online he has wancked with grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
InZA:

I believe your yardstick for tagging them "Most pretty nairalanders" was based on their moniker pictures?... I'm guessing you've not seen any of them in person, if that's the case, then there's a moniker between 2 and 9 that shouldn't be there... Or better put, that in myOwnOpinion shouldn't be there.

Ohhh ofcourse, I can't mention the moniker gringrin... It will go against all sense of discretion gringrin

As for the 10th moniker... Well... I plead the 5thlipsrsealed
since it is your own opinion like u said, u are entitled to it. No problem.
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by MrCork: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
grin

Here are their monikers:

1.Cococandy

2.Farano

3.Jennimma

4. Marieolae

5. VickyyB

6. Eroticangelina

7. Ireneomy

8. Mprex

9. Kristina1

10. ......

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti' / . / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.