Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. (16101 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
Funny enough only one person on that list is on my top 10 grin
and who is that?
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by MrCork: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
why are u obsessed with light-skinned ladies?

...bro, clearly u never dated light skin female in yor life?... Am juss askin? ( no oofense) angry
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by MrCork: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
...they don't even have half cast female on that list......what is wrong with that OP? angry

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by DeeBoiyy: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
and who is that?
calm down and let God use you bro grin
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
chibwike:
I dont approve ladies with mere pictures........let me see and touch the lips the first...before wanting to kiss it...
but seeing the pix alone makes u hungry. Isn't it?
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by Rapmoney(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kids! Shame dey do me say me and some people dey the same forum. I weep...my sympathy. In real life, they are dumb; can't even talk to a lady. On NL, they become e-love warriors.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
calm down and let God use you bro grin
i'm nt a prophet u know and i dnt know how to guess. Who is that person?
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by DeeBoiyy: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
i'm nt a prophet u know and i dnt know how to guess. Who is that person?
i wouldn't want someone to start feeling herself unnecessarily. You grab right? wink
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by DeeBoiyy: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
Kids! Shame dey do me say me and some people dey the same forum. I weep...my sympathy. In real life, they are dumb; can't even talk to a lady. On NL, they become e-love warriors.
bros, what are you saying? grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by Rapmoney(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
bros, what are you saying? grin

Ask the gods!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ugly...
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by Pr0ton: 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
Here are the top ten most pretty romancelanders every guy including myself would wish to kiss. Any guy that says otherwise is a liar and the truth is not in him.
grin

Here are their monikers:

1.Cococandy

2.Farano

3.Jennimma

4. Marieolae

5. VickyyB

6. Eroticangelina

7. Ireneomy

8. [s]Mprex
[/]

9. Kristina1

10. ......
dammyg319

Who should be the tenth person?

*clears throat*

That's all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by Pr0ton: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
ClassicB, why is only one person liking your pic

I suspect you have two accounts grin

What am I saying? undecided
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by Pr0ton: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
and next time OP make sure your optician confirms your normal before coming out here to make some visual judgement...

#NoOffence
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pr0ton:

*clears throat*

That's all.
i don't agree with you. Anyway, u are entitled to your own opinion.
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by Pr0ton: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
i don't agree with you. Anyway, u are entitled to your own opinion.

...which is more sensible.
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
please, who flogged you?
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by mirexxx(f): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
lolz kiss
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pr0ton:
and next time OP make sure your optician confirms your normal before coming out here to make some visual judgement...

#NoOffence
yours is very poor. #NoOffence.
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by naijaboiy: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pr0ton:

*clears throat*

That's all.
Oga stop am if na Joke grin
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pr0ton:

...which is more sensible.
mine.
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by chibwike(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
but seeing the pix alone makes u hungry. Isn't it?
Nope it doesn't
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by clevvermind(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
chibwike:
Nope it doesn't
i sensed that u are not speaking the truth.
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by chaberry(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
u can't even afford her.
Why are you overating her? she get 3bwest nii?
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by Pr0ton: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
yours is very poor. #NoOffence.

says an ordinary man...
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by Pr0ton: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga stop am if na Joke grin

Joke fah grin na the real thing be that.
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by Pr0ton: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
mine.

Not what I meant. I was only adding to your words, "you are entitled to your own opinion [which is more sensible]" Get it?
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by chibwike(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
clevvermind:
i sensed that u are not speaking the truth.
Sleekyshug.a should be number 10
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by AdeniyiA(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
pictures of their kissable lips or ....
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by naijaboiy: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pr0ton:

Joke fah grin na the real thing be that.
i used the wrong smiley...I meant this "angry "
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by LoveMEBaby(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
alberto2k:
[size=40]What if I tell u say all of dem get pomo Lips... Shey u go believe me?[/size] undecided

Thank Goodness u said every guy... Iam not every guy, I'm Alberto of Nnsuka town grin grin
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pomo lips indeed.
Well i can see some but lemme just keep quiet sha
Re: Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. by Pr0ton: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

i used the wrong smiley...I meant this "angry "

Joke fah angry na the real thing be that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] / What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? / Potency Of The Drug 'super Apeti'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.