Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says (39633 Views)

Smash Bracket Is Set To Wed / Pics: Smash Of Bracket, Flavour And His Daughter In An Exotic Car / Smash Of Bracket And I Feeling Cool [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by idris4eva(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2015
After being treated of Lymphoma, a type of blood cancer, Nwanchukwu Ozioko known as Vast from the popular singing group, Bracket, says he is free to start having sex again. He said doctors warned him to abstain from sex during the treatment process but have since given him the go-ahead to enjoy..
"I have gone for sperm check. I am okay. The essence of not having sex was to ensure that I don't give birth to an abnormal baby. Because if I impregnate a lady in that condition, she might give birth to After such a baby and of course I don't want that to happen. That was why I was instructed to stay away from sex for five months. I am ready to resume. Interestingly, They know I'm a man capable of getting married when it's time. Before they started the treatment, they took sperm from me for safe keeping in case the treatment damages my sperm. I will still be able to have children but nothing bad happened. It didn't affect anything. I am free to have sex and impregnate my lady when the time comes. Apart from being alive, that is also a good news" he told Encomium mag

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/i-am-free-to-have-sex-now-vast-of.html

4 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2015
THATS YOUR MAIN HAPPINESS ABI...

SEX....

OK

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Dahjhi: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2015
patrickdarlins:
THATS YOUR MAIN HAPPINESS ABI...

SEX....

OK
It enough to be happy o.. wink

54 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dahjhi:
It enough to be happy o.. wink
issorite!

15 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Oyetboy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
must we know?

10 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by pankere(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Das good
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nmeri17: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
now free to have sex?? was he paid to have sex before
***murdifyd***
oh they took his SPAM before treatment began so that if things should go wrong, "his manhood can live on" cheesy

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by holicalpha(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
And you thought " let me advertise it, since we ain't selling music much,let me say this to look relevant in the entertainment industry."

8 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by XVIER(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
who is vast?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
undecided biko whats our business nw

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Youngandactive: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Embrace peace and be an advocate for peace
follow @YoungAndActiveN

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by IamOpemipo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Fire on bro..bottles of Alomo and ogidiga is your strength

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by dkronicle(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
So the fair one don dey enjoy him self since d last 5months. Buh is vast tryin to say he didnt hit any pussy with cd, dis one his sayin he can now have sex with his lady. Somethings are not just right here.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by blemon44(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
you should repent and stop having sex

rather than rejoicing that you will start having sex

15 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by adesammy1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Dee60: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
When you get a second chance, you are wise to seek JESUS urgently, my friend. Not many have such opportunity. Your eternity matters more than free sex!

18 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by swtchicgurl: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Why d announcement?
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Tunagee(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
idris4eva:
[/i]

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/i-am-free-to-have-sex-now-vast-of.html

you better be careful, make you no go contact HIV. Fool

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Adola1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Congratulations
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by slightlyMad(f): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
can we apply? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by aspirebig: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Good for you. A healthy man will not even know how to be thankful and grateful to God. Instead,it is from one complain to another.

Count your blessings . Name them one by one.

Health is wealth.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by ShakurM(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Vast, Abeg go for mouth check oo...lose lips sink ship! u can talk ooo shocked
u no dey shame undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ok.
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Donkunxex(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
poo
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by Khaytunechi: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lol..
niggy be spreading d news like it's Gospel huh??
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by dmjinc(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=20pt]so undecided undecided
[/size]

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by KidProgrammer(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nice 4 u
Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by IamOpemipo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
blemon44:
k

For kama_sutra

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by IamOpemipo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
ShakurM:
V

For Vast

4 Likes

Re: I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says by allanphash7(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na suya paper dey ur brain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Slay In Group Picture With Wedding Party Cast / Young Jonn And Kiddominant Fight Over Soundcity MVP Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.