Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos (52673 Views)

Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp / Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
The police in Lagos have arrested a man, Akodogbo Doheto, in connection with the death of a 57-year-old woman, who allegedly died in his house after the two had a sexual affair.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the incident occurred on Salu Street in the Badagry area of Lagos.

Our correspondent gathered from police sources that the victim, Bonu Fiaret, who was said to be divorced, was working as a nurse in a government hospital in the area.

It was learnt that 60-year-old Doheto, who hails from Badagry, had been dating Fiaret for about two years before her sudden death.

The matter was reported at the Badagry Police Division.

Our correspondent learnt that after Fiaret was discovered dead in Doheto’s one-room apartment on the morning of January 3, the police arrested the suspect.

In his statement to the police, Doheto explained that the woman died in his apartment after they both had a sex on the fateful Friday evening.

He, however, added that he was not responsible for the woman’s death. Doheto explained that his lover was hypertensive, which could have led to her sudden death.

He said, “We were lovers. She came to my house on January 2 at about 8.30pm. I have known her for about two years now. We attended a carnival in the area that evening.

“When we came back, we had just one round of sex, after which we both slept on the bed, and there was no problem. The following morning, I tried waking her up, but there was no response. I observed that her body was stiff. I raised the alarm.

“That was how we found out that she was dead.

“I am not responsible for her death. She was hypertensive and it might be her condition that caused her sudden death.

“I work as an okada rider. I am married and have one child, but my wife does not stay with me.”

Our correspondent gathered from the police that some of the victim’s relatives were, however, alleging that Fiaret was killed after the sex.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the woman’s corpse had been deposited at a private mortuary in the area, while an autopsy was also being awaited.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident.

He added that the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigations Department, Yaba, for further investigation.

He said, “The case is now with the SCID, where the police are conducting further investigation.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/57-year-old-woman-dies-after-sex-romp-with-lover/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by justi4jesu(f): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Omo see Gobe grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by demelza: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
At least she went out with a bang!
Not many people get a chance to go out that way. undecided

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Danova(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin embarassed#Lagos n sex deaths

aM I daydreaming. ....#Eku FTC ooooooo #draggin with justi4jesu n demzela abi kiloruko e

2 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Abduletudaye(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
ehyah..

1 Like

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by AutosBay(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Maybe that was why your wife refused staying with you, I have nothing to say until after the autopsy result, he even said first round shameless man. Pls Op why did you censor his face.

5 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Obaino2013(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
lol

Omo see gobe
**singing Terry G akpako**
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by kendrick9(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hmm,what shall it profit a woman to have a sex romp for hours and then later end up in a casket underground..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
A Yoruba adage says : the death that will kill a pervert, is in between his thighs ....

5 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Clefcentfelix(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
What's the use of that pic?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hehe,sex romp to hell.
Funniest death ever existeth.
Funny how something so sweet can also kill a person.
She don old sha,maybe na why.
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Redoil: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
People who suppose to don tire and retire are dieing because of sex

2 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by PerfumeRepublik: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
demelza:
At least she went out with a bang!
Not many people get a chance to go out that way. undecided

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Danova:
grin embarassed#Lagos n sex deaths

aM I daydreaming. ....#Eku FTC ooooooo #draggin with justi4jesu n demzela abi kiloruko e
what is doing this one sad

4 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by cKaiser: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
At least she doed doing what she enjoyed

Orgasmmm for life

1 Like

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by MillionDollars: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
God bless NIGERIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by englishmart(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
sex no dey tire some people sha
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
She cum and she go!
Best way to die cool

21 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by holatin(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
And when God ask am how she die
she go say BABA GOD NA BULALA I CHOP DIE OOOO

RIP ma'am

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by datguru: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Odi egwu

1 Like

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by kilokeys(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
she yaff cum and go and die now.. ehyaa

they just had a sex.. just one round shocked

2nd of January o

at 57 o... hmm older than my mummy. tongue
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Firefire(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
is okay
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by agarawu23(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
haa
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by onwai1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lol
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Obo iya agba da gobe le lol

2 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Obo iya agba da gobe le grin
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by justscorch: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Teacher: okay childrennn...konji is a whatttt?
Class: a bassstarrd

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Babaneh(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
which kind konji d man get wey make the woman die... it must be an AK 47 konji...

2 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by Ilekeh(f): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Names do not sound Nigerian.

Foreigners in Lagos doing bad things.

3 Likes

Re: 57-Year-Old Woman Dies After Sex Romp With Lover In Lagos by DesChyko: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lol.. Cute

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Rounds Of Sex With Goat - Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With Goat (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.