Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun (30720 Views)

The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by cKaiser: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
Lazy yari'ba. If we go back to biafra, the economy of your region will just collapse.

B1AFRA FOR LIFE

Some of you are just confused

WHy do you care so much about the economy of our region.

First you said Yorubas are holding you back from going, they told you to go next you say, if you go economy of our region would collapse

Wetin concern you with our economy.

Can you leave for your Biafra as early as tommorow morning?

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by moscobabs(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
I trust my people..those small people wey u even see there are the one who never see The Nigeria President before....hiss!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by DWJOBScom(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
tsleazy:
he said the campaign was a failure, but honestly it isn't. My Dad was filled with awe when we saw the massive crowd...the reason I called it "ad ignoratium" was because he wasn't there to see it, so calling the campaign a failure is due to ignorance.

You are very intelligent person and a gentleman too
I love your reply and the total ignore given to baseless statement

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by BlackHuman(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
tsleazy:
This are pictures from PDP presidential campaign in freedom park Osogbo, Osun State......I was there to witness it, and WOW the crowd was massive even for an Apc state. Enjoy:
'..Are u saying dis is d most Jonathan could gather even with his #21billion campaign fund? .....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by tsleazy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
DWJOBScom:

You are very intelligent person and a gentleman too
I love your reply and the total ignore given to baseless statement
thank you sir
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by IAMTHEHERO: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
ilugunboy:
Na for railways station dem do the rally?

The Jonathan campaign rally in the SW has been a huge failure so far.....
Will you ever,ever,ever and will never,never,never see any thing good in his rally,what a pity!
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

[s]Will you ever,ever,ever and will never,never,never see any thing good in his rally,what a pity[/s]!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by babaireti(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
JONA TAN,oti JONA TAN
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by egbetokuns(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=RedEboe post=29755971]

LOL...APC shaaa...These pictures were taken in the morning when the event has not even started, yet a sizeable crowd has already gathered with more people thronging in.

APC fans have become so demented that even if PDP presents a live lion, they'll say NO, it's a goat.

Sadly, this obtains only on Nairaland where few APC fans with multiple ID's create threads and flood it with pro-APC comments.

However on other sites like TWITTER, just one man @MrAyeDee has exposed and destroyed Buhari/APC on Twitter.

I encourage pro-GEJ peeps to abandon these insignificant APC crooks on NL and follow @MrAyeDee's Twitter Time line henceforth[/quote

See. I'm at osogbo. All the crowd are just mobilised by stakeholder. Its rented people and it's already confirmed. You know most rd in osogbo block nd it give room for people to walk frm okefia down pass freedom park thru station rd so it's just abt stage things. Can u imagine president pass thru station rd to palace. We all notice siren with no jubilation frm people. It shows jona has lost it this time. Then u don't need anyone to tell that osun is nt for PDP. Clearly nd confirmed 2011 nd 2014 election show it. Pls let's face the fact ooooooooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by ekhai(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE, B1AFRA TILL I DIE, B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM
Wetin Yoruba people do you. GEJ na Igbo man? We south south no complain and u dey drink phensic for our headache.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by 1stola: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
mrvitalis:
lol ...jona how market
E be like say market no sweet for dis otueké drunkard o grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Fishout(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
If fact,jonathan has failed totally.the NGR's president came to osogbo to campaign for second term nd we people didnt see any effect on poeple that our president was at freedom park.It is because we dont want him.he has dissappointed us in southwest..He could not point any achievement in Osun state. Useless president.Bye Bye incompetent president.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by ekhai(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
mrvitalis:
lol ...jona how market
Market get as e bi. Abuja politicians are decieving me. Hard I know I would have sticked with Baba OBJ. I no know if I go fit rig self.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by kingthreat(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
Lazy yari'ba. If we go back to biafra, the economy of your region will just collapse.

B1AFRA FOR LIFE

Please go back to Biafra. We can't wait to send millions of your people back to the Land of the Rising sun. We don't mind relocating the less than 5000 Ofemmanus(as you call us) in Yiboland back into our system. We are sure that with abysmal leaders like the 83 year old Martin Elechi and the super looter OCHENDO, Igboland will get its pride back grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Is this a joke? The most hilarious thread ever on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by lawbabs: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
I am from Osun State. I make bold to say that Jonathan will loose Osun completely. He will struggle to get 5% of the vote. With our kind of readiness in our mind, with our anger on the way he used soldiers to harass our mothers during the last Osun Gubernatoral Election emm, We are waiting for the person who will come and rig come Febuhari 14... Ki Olorun so wa ju igbana lo (amin)! grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Crispels(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE, B1AFRA TILL I DIE, B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM

Who is jealous of you criminals?

Please we don't want you again,Start by leaving Lagos,Ibadan, Ogun,Ondo and other south west states please.....
We are tired of you people but you are not tired of us.. . that is why when fashola booted you ingrates out of south west you began to cry even up till now you are still crying, Its not your fault,Lagos and other south west states is your London and America... Abeg leave oduduwa republic eyin omo lasan ikeji aja at I obuko wonyi. angry angry sad

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Tertin(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
The APC, has been consistent in saying that the
PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years
inwhich corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed
robbery and several ills of society held sway. But
at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:1.
Rotimi Amaechi - 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.2. Atiku Abubakar - 8 years
Vice president under PDP.3. George Akume - 8
years Governor under PDP.4. Bukola Saraki - 8
years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.5.
Timipre Sylver - 4 years Governor under PDP.6.
Audu Ogbe - 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.7.
Aminu Masari - 4 years as the Speaker, House of
Representativesunder PDP.8. Chris Ngige - 3
years Governor under PDP.9. Rabiu Kwankwaso
- 7 years Governor; 3 yearsDefense minister
under PDP.10. El Rufai - 4 years FCT Minister; 2
years BPE chairman under PDP.11. And to cap it
all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man
who spent 8 of the disastrous16 years as the
maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that
APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the
people who created and perpetuated the 16
disastrous years are now dumped.E no complete
oo.... Baraje- 3yrs PDP national chairman,
Gemade- 4yrs national chairman, Audu Ogbe-
4yrs national chairman, Amosun/Ajimobi - 8yrs
senators under PDP, Ahmed(kwara gov) 4yrs
under PDP, Okorocha 4yrs minister intra party
affairs under PDP etc the list is very very long
and we dey shout change abi...Me I just dey ask
oooooo and also dey laugh
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by arshavineering(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
tsleazy:
he said the campaign was a failure, but honestly it isn't. My Dad was filled with awe when we saw the massive crowd...the reason I called it "ad ignoratium" was because he wasn't there to see it, so calling the campaign a failure is due to ignorance.

nwa u go school jare...your papa money no waste

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by ogoplus: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
nneji77:
[size=20pt]COME FEBRUARY THE 14TH SIMPLY GO TO YOUR POLLING STATION AND VOTE,

IF IT IS FOR PRESIDENT GEJ, VOTE FOR HIM,

IF IT IS FOR GMB, VOTE FOR HIM,

FEBRUARY THE 15TH OR 16TH WE SHALL KNOW WHO WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT FROM 2015 TO 2019 GOD WILLING
.[/size]

True talk....

I can bet that 70% of this E-Supporters won't vote on the eletion day
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by ORAFA(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jakpon:

Foolish daydreamer show us your Biafran passport. And tell us which Biafra you came from that you wish to go back to. Even Ojukwu's children are no longer thinking of Biafra and you unknown chimpanzee is here screaming Biafra. U better try to work and live a happy life in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Jakpon: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
ORAFA:
Foolish daydreamer show us your Biafran passport. .
cheesycheesy

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Larow(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Francon:
chai!!!
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Forwetinnah: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
ilugunboy:

gringringringringringrin

In your face
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Akpan107(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
tsleazy:
you just committed fallacy ignorancia.......freedom park is like the center of Osogbo, and yes it is near the railway station. Trust me this wasn't a failed campaign...the crowd was massive.
The APC are soo much afraid of the President, although, i understand their fears...

GEJ must be laughing at them by now.
The APCs have utilised all their expirience, and it seems not to be working for them.

Only where their power(s) lies now is to scream ''CHANGE'' and noting else.

The game is up for the APC. I only pity Buhari for his health and age.

They went to meet a PDP man to help them in Ota, and they keep shouting change. Funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by bashydemy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
I swear the crowd in Osun and Ekiti state PDP rally combined is not upto half of the crowd in APC rally in Ogun State today.. South Westerner are wise people and support APC...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by lawbabs: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
tsleazy:
thank you sir

show the pictures to show the validity of your argument...
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by legendsilver(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
lacasa:
Massive Ke

Op u need a dictionary asap
Oga see APC crowd in Ogun and compare it with PDP crowd, then tell me which one is massive?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=48pt]Oh. My. God. You took a picture of market and called it a rally.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
ilugunboy:

The people in the pictures are clearly going about their daily lives. Look at them, heading to their destinations, and marketwomen selling.

Chaiii I just had a realization. People aren't going to the rallies, so they decided to come and put the rally on top of where the people are. Desperation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AirForce Personnel Begin Training In Kaduna To Sharpen Their Skills. See Photos / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.