Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun (30717 Views)

The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by olucomf: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
my brother you dey deceived your self...biafra ko..

Jakpon:
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE, B1AFRA TILL I DIE, B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by neocortex: 12:43am On Jan 14, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:
All I see is a bunch of blinded nigerians unsuspectingly going to make a mistake voting in a clueless zoologist for a second term. GEJ rules the zoo not nigeria. Vote for change
SAI BUHARI

They are "blinded" because they decide to pitch their tent with progress instead of a bigoted semi-literate enemy number one of the Yoruba people.
Even you in your pure conscience knows the right person(progress) to pitch your tent with, only a blind follower will do otherwise.

GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by Microtee(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Thanks
Even pensioners
As they. Their members went to the rally to support GEJ
Yes,they all knw who they are going to vote for.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by lakesidepapa(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Famoosky:

Anyway buhari will still fail,Aregbe will soon go..we thank him for how he has indebted the state with huge sum of money..

Aregbe will soon go? I dey laugh oooo... It seems omisore is giving u guys fake hope. There's a yoruba proverbs that says: Ta'a ba ju abebe soke ni aimo'n iye igba, ibi pelebe na'n lo ma'ma mule, which means omisore can never become a governor in osun either through rerun election or through tribunal jugdement until Aregbe finish his full second tenure, Even Omisore can never become a governor in Osun state #fact#
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by olutunde12(m): 2:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Kororugged:
grin grin grin grin grin

I shame for Jonah and PDP

I only pity you because after losing, your oga will start another boko haram group join that from the last election.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign In Osun by olutunde12(m): 2:49am On Jan 15, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Aregbe will soon go? I dey laugh oooo... It seems omisore is giving u guys fake hope. There's a yoruba proverbs that says: Ta'a ba ju abebe soke ni aimo'n iye igba, ibi pelebe na'n lo ma'ma mule, which means omisore can never become a governor in osun either through rerun election or through tribunal jugdement until Aregbe finish his full second tenure, Even Omisore can never become a governor in Osun state #fact#

Statements like this are only good for the cover pages of political encomiums and not reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Filling Stations Record Low Sales As Govs Back Tinubu / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) / Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.