Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend (4537 Views)

O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
04kaa:

Thats my bars giyazz, post urs anytime u like , i dont have time for long thing with moderators i beg.... i have my ps4 and xbox one to play.
post urs whenever you are ready, a confident emcee doesnt wait tilll the last minute.! i2015 is go hard or go home Season.!
Thats how 04KA GENERATION of NAIRALANDERS balls! Do i sense fear in you already?? grin
Pls do things in order and in an advanced way. This is 2015, NL has grown pass those days where y'all drop bars everywhere. I can't post until you modify your bars and we battle at the given date and time!
I can't even post on this thread, it's flooded and filled with childish comments. Modify youir bars bro and come harder! It's a honor to battle you and I want it to be special. . . Modify your bars and hold it, Coogar(Sauron) will create another thread where we will battle and maybe move it to the Frontpage.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
coogar:
04kaa is crazy. cheesy

giiyaaz, do you have your material now? if you do, drop it. if you don't, you have till the deadline to drop it. 04kaa dropped before deadline and he wouldn't mind if you drop yours anytime before deadline.

the question is - can you top his verse? cheesy

This thread is already on the (1) page, who will see my bars? This thing just scatter scatter!

I tire men, I can't post here. Create another thread and keep it clean.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
sauron create a thread then if u can..and drop an email so i send my bars to you,
giyazz, am gettin u out of the way fast...... , i have people sending Dms requesting to battle me.
so please lets get shiit cracking, i dont have time for long thing o, Its go hard or go home season,
O4ka is back ...O4ka is an impatient beast !
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
04kaa:
sauron create a thread then if u can..and drop an email so i send my bars to you,
giyazz, am gettin u out of the way fast...... , i have people sending Dms requesting to battle me.
so please lets get shiit cracking, i dont have time for long thing o, Its go hard or go home season,
O4ka is back ...O4ka is an impatient beast !
Thank you for understanding sir. grin

Coogar over to you!
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by gottoboy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
JigsawKillah:
weak opposition o4ka
weak opposition

Giyazz won't make top 10 new school emcees
even Teddy will go flawless on him

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by coogar: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Thank you for understanding sir. grin

Coogar over to you!

for the umpteenth time, i am not sauron. any of you guys can create a thread na. or wait for lagunna to design the thread and 04kaa can then copy & paste his bars to the new thread.

giyaaz, go & write your bars. a thread should be ready by the time you are ready to drop. 04kaa has given you till tomorrow midnight to post.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
coogar:

for the umpteenth time, i am not sauron. any of you guys can create a thread na. or wait for lagunna to design the thread and 04kaa can then copy & paste his bars to the new thread.

giyaaz, go & write your bars. a thread should be ready by the time you are ready to drop. 04kaa has given you till tomorrow midnight to post.
Tomorrow midnight ryt? Ok.

O4kaa pls modify your bars here. Guykhena or Lagunna pls create the thread!

Lagunna create it real quick, lemme check!

I'm writing my bars now. . . Just wrote my 2nd bar.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Emaprince: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin grin chai!...coogar go kill person here..is that sound sultan and ice cube?.. grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Emaprince: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
I can't see 04kaa's bars..btw why is giyaaz shivering?
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Emaprince:
grin grin chai!...coogar go kill person here..is that sound sultan and ice cube?.. grin

sound sultan?

that's Chris Tucker.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Emaprince: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Darkrebel:

sound sultan?

that's Chris Tucker.
na joke naa...wetin concern sultan with oyibo movies?
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Emaprince:
I can't see 04kaa's bars..btw why is giyaaz shivering?
Shake? Like O4kaa said "Giyazz ain't scared of any MC or rapper!"

Just wait make Lagunna create the thread and we battle tomorrow by 11:59 pm (Midnight)

Y'all stay around. Lagunna create the thread na! When I see my battle threads I get this urge to script, create the thread so I'd be motivated. Take O4kaa's hype from his original post and start up the thread, but help correct the place where he called me a Warri boy, I'm Igbo. Pls be quick bro
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by teddybiyasi(f): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
coogar release mikuz jhooor
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by coogar: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
teddybiyasi:
coogar release mikuz jhooor

release mikuz from where?
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Shake? Like O4kaa said "Giyazz ain't scared of any MC or rapper!"

Just wait make Lagunna create the thread and we battle tomorrow by 11:59 pm (Midnight)

Y'all stay around. Lagunna create the thread na! When I see my battle threads I get this urge to script, create the thread so I'd be motivated. Take O4kaa's hype from his original post and start up the thread, but help correct the place where he called me a Warri boy, I'm Igbo. Pls be quick bro

Giyazz, you are putting urself on a long thing waiting for some lagunna who is prolly in the room yanshing one cute chic.....lol grin

Just get ur bars ready...if u dull me i will move on to the next emcee o....i no get time for nonsense
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by coogar: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lagunna:
https://www.nairaland.com/2097494/2015-nairaland-massacre-o4ka-vs

may God bless you, lagunna.
you have been a breath of fresh air on this section. i will give you a shoutout in my next battle. cheesy

guys, keep the new thread clean. no unnecessary gists there. it's only meant for bars. any comments should be made here.

whoever violates this rule would get 5-month ban.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lagunna has opened the thread o, lagunna any email address??
. i want to send my bars to you, I may not be available by midnight , i fit done sleep go, so gimme email , let me send my bars to you right now. Then u post when giyazz bars is in too.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by teddybiyasi(f): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
coogar:

release mikuz from where?

that's between you & me
just release and as soon as he's done posting his bars
kidnap him again
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
04kaa:
. i want to send my bars to you, I may not be available by midnight , i fit done sleep go, so gimme email , let me send my bars to you right now. Then u post when giyazz bars is in too.

olubukato@gmail.com
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
coogar:

may God bless you, lagunna.
you have been a breath of fresh air on this section. i will give you a shoutout in my next battle. cheesy

guys, keep the new thread clean. no unnecessary gists there. it's only meant for bars. any comments should be made here.

whoever violates this rule would get 5-month ban.

When be ur next battle..Next year grin

U suppose battle emaprince or kr0ne na..
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by coogar: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
04kaa:

same bars or you will write another one.
have you guys decided how many lines or bars or quatrains in the battle?

come here and iron that out - i don't want any controversy. cheesy

** crazyscientist - remove your comment on that thread or risk a 7-day ban. you have one hour grace to delete your comment. do not say you weren't warned. that thread is only meant for the battlers. until the bars are posted, no one should post there.

Lagunna:

When be ur next battle..Next year grin
U suppose battle emaprince or kr0ne na..

after this horrible winter. grin

teddybiyasi:

that's between you & me
just release and as soon as he's done posting his bars
kidnap him again

you want to battle kim & you have writer's block? grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lagunna:

olubukato@gmail.com

lagunna if Giiyazz doesnt mail his bars to you by 11:59pm midnight today. then he should get walked over, is giyazz consulting 5000 ghostwriters to battle O4ka or what? , giyazz are u scared,,,...why is he taking so long?
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa:

lagunna if Giiyazz doesnt mail his bars to you by 11:59pm midnight today. then he should get walked over, is giyazz consulting 5000 ghostwriters to battle O4ka or what? , giyazz are u scared,,,...why is he taking so long?
I'm posting mine myself. And I went to work, just got back. . . Writing my bars now. Will be done in no second. . .
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
I smell lies
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Meanwhile O4kaa, should we post by 8pm already? Cos I think 11:59pm is too far. Let's post by 8pm.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Post the verse you have been using all day to script?

Liar!!
which kain work 16 year old boy dey do on Saturday?
abi you dey carry pon pon for head?..
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:
Post the verse you have been using all day to script?

Liar!!
which kain work 16 year old boy dey do on Saturday?
abi you dey carry pon pon for head?..

Lmfao, Giyazz i have sent my bars to lagunna already,... if u like take the whole of next year to write simple 16 bars. na u sabi. o
you are making me lose interest in the battle sef. i shouldnt have chosen u , u too dull.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Meanwhile O4kaa, should we post by 8pm already? Cos I think 11:59pm is too far. Let's post by 8pm.

8pm is good..
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa:

Lmfao, Giyazz i have sent my bars to lagunna already,... if u like take the whole of next year to write simple 16 bars. na u sabi. o
you are making me lose interest in the battle sef. i shouldnt have chosen u , u too dull.

you shouldn't have brawled a wacko like Giyaz..
I whooped the nigga thrice with freestyled lyrics both text and acapella audio and he used 2 weeks to script for all the three brawls... he was even caught biting a line ...
Giyaz is that toilet paper we use in cleaning up in this section nowadays..
If a nigga is on a losing streak, all he has to do is brawl giyaz to cop some free points
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa:

Don't lose interest sir, I don't see the reason why you must. Cos we made a date for the battle.. . No probs tho, I'm posting my rushy bars by 8pm sharp for your sake. It's 7:31 already, be patient and don't let my haters deceive you.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ok O4kaa, I've dropped my bars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.i Diss-lyric,verse 2 / . / --------->) Baudex Vs H.j (<---------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.