Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

New Record Label Searching For Talented Singers And Entertainers - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / New Record Label Searching For Talented Singers And Entertainers (1133 Views)

Music Promo For Artiste And Entertainers / Byforce Records In Need Of Singers And Rappers / Singers/rappers: Opportunity To Be A Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Record Label Searching For Talented Singers And Entertainers by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Recording & TV Production Studio
We provide: Songwriter Demos, Singles, Entire Album projects, TV Commercials, Jingles, Movie soundtracks that are radio quality and ready for Air Play, album artwork, Rehearsal space hire, Sessions, Speech, Live recording, Musicians, Producers, Consulting, Video Production. We are the only studio in Lagos that offers free consultation in order to find an optimal and custom-tailored solution for your project and demo before actual recording.
Send us a message to request for a free consultation and demo
+234(0)8063154192, www.jworldntertainment.com.ng
STUDIO: J-World ntertainment Studio, Main Producer: Josyking (Joseph Oladugba)

Re: New Record Label Searching For Talented Singers And Entertainers by Nokiaguy(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2015
[a Must Read] K9 Denounces Light In The Air Track

[Gist]: K9 Of Platinum Records Lay Claim To
Light In The Air Track |@K9platinum

Days back, the internet went agog with the
release of a track, Light in the air, which was
purportedly done by K9 with lots of people thinking it was done by K9 of the Kokoma fame, who was previously signed to Eldee the Don’s Trybe records. Well, it seems the new track wasnt done by the K9 we all know as another artist, also K9 by name of Platinum records with twitter handle @K9Platinum has come out to lay claim to the
song while also being as humble as possible in other not to start a media war with K9 of Kokoma fame.

Well my boyz did this track Capt3n and 2Flowz

DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY
http://naijamonsterhits.com/music-k9-light-in-the-air-prod-by-k9/

VIDEO Coming up 2months from now. Stay blessed.
Re: New Record Label Searching For Talented Singers And Entertainers by IamPronto(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hello, my name is Pronto, I am an upcoming artist, I am in search of a record label.. Please, kindly check out www.pronto. to view my songs and to find out if I'm up to your requirements.. Please kindly call me if you are interested in working with me..
Re: New Record Label Searching For Talented Singers And Entertainers by Safira(f): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
I sent my demo to your website and have not yet receive a response
Re: New Record Label Searching For Talented Singers And Entertainers by josephdreams: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
MUSIC PRODUCTION TRAINING AND TUTORIALS
Learn how to record and produce music with our tutorials on digital audio workstations (DAWs), live and home recording, post-production, and more. Our expert training shows how to make a beat, mix a song, use software instruments, and create music with multitrack recording software. Contact: 08063154192, www.jworldntertainment.com.ng

Re: New Record Label Searching For Talented Singers And Entertainers by josephdreams: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Highlights
• Studio engineering and music production training
• Five week certificate course
• Three batches available (choose preferred batch):
o Batch A - September 3, 10, 17 and 24 2015 (02:00pm - 06:00pm)
o Batch B - September 5, 12, 19 and 26 2015 (12 Noon - 04:00pm)
o Batch C - September 6, 13, 20 and 27 2015 (01:00pm - 05:00pm)
o Last week for test and Examination
• Course content:
o Module 1:
 Introduction to Digital Audio Workstations – FL Studio, Reason, Pro-Tools, Cubase and Sony Acid
 Usage of DAWs in instrumentation (beat making), vocal recording and editing
 Production techniques and effects – delays, reverbs, pitch correcting and software (autotune) equalizers
 VST Instruments and Plugins
 Electronic Music instrumentation
 Audio and Midi Editing
o Module 2:
 Studio Equipment and set up
 Sound Acoustics
 Studio Recording Techniques in Commercial Studios
 Microphone Techniques
 Basic mixing and mastering techniques
o Module 3:
 End of Course Project
• Conducive training and state of the art studio facility with analogue and digital studio equipment located in a serene environment for hands on practical
• Students can look forward to abundant access to our studio facilities both in class time and on project work, as well as work experience on professional projects
• Equips you with professional skills to become a sound engineer both in hardware and software operations
• Knowledge of various DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations)
• Each stream will be limited to a maximum of 10 students to maximize one-on-one time
• Internship opportunity for best student per stream
• Full assistance for students who wish to set up their recording studio and purchase equipment
• One year 70% discount on studio booking sessions for students yet to set up their studio
• Certificate to be presented to students on course completion
• Ideal for beginners and experienced professionals who require knowledge on up to date techniques
• Call to confirm space availability before purchase if you already have a batch in mind (space is reserved for ONE HOUR only after call)
• How to redeem:
o Send full name, Coupon details and preferred batch to info@jworldntertainment.com.ng
• Students are required to have a Windows laptop
• Training materials to be provided by Merchant:
o Home Recording for Musicians for Dummies by Josephking
o Portable USB Condenser Microphones
o Nanokeys and Nanopads Midi controllers for PC/IPads
o DAWs: FL STUDIO, CUBASE, REASON and SONY ACID
• Learn more about this business on www.jworldntertainment.com.ng
Qualification Awarded on Completion: Certificate
Facilities: High Tech Software & Hardware Gears for Practical Drills.
Exact Duration: 6 Months
Fee: N60,000.00 | Registration Fee - N5,000.0
Internship/Work Placement: Radio & TV Stations Across Africa.
Validating Body: IBEC / ICAE
Contact Person: JosephKing
Special and weekend classes are available as well as accommodation.

Plot 18, Road 16, Ikota Villa Estate, Lekki, Lagos
www.jworldntertaainment.com.ng
+234(0)8063154192
Re: New Record Label Searching For Talented Singers And Entertainers by josephdreams: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2017
Are you Ready?? Friday ‘Rap to FAME’ Contest!!!
Are you an amazing rapper, poet or singer looking for an affordable studio & production, then, Get ready for our weekly Friday ‘Rap to FAME’ Contest. You don’t want to miss out on this offer. Grand winner will take home the sum of #10,000 every Friday with lots of fantastic prizes. To participate: Call or whatsapp 08063154192. www.jworldntertainment.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Music Video Shoot Offer @ A Token Of 300k / Get Your Music Art Here / Top 10 richest Rappers 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.