Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

Am Pregnant For My Half Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Pregnant For My Half Brother (9860 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / I Think I Am Pregnant / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by LadyT(f): 1:37am On Dec 19, 2008
Adam why do you need to post like a jerk off?

Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by chyk91(m): 1:45am On Dec 19, 2008
tell ur dad and keep the baby, u both messed up.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by tRoOE(f): 5:11am On Dec 19, 2008
[size=13pt]Story Storyyyy
This reminds me of the Nolloywood movie title My sister love grin
[/size]
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Gogirl(f): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2008
Tanx for all ur advice, i dont think anyone of u is in the position of judging me
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Ben13: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2008
Gogirl. .

Consider the fate of the child, when it is born
his/her friends, classmates, your relations. . . . .

I mean a product of two same blood. mehnnn

hmmm, I don't know what I'm driving at o
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by SeanT21(f): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2008
Gogirl:

Tanx for all ur advice, i don't think anyone of u is in the position of judging me

Yes we are!!

You did a nasty thing and you should be ashamed till death!!
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by tpia: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2008
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by AdamBrody1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2008
If you slept with your brother and you end up delivering a boy, will that boy be your son or brother or step brother or nephew?

I think i have to consult the bible again to see how those perverted group like Abraham and Lot did it! grin
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by tpia: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2008
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by agaba123(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2008
E yaa
What was it like doing it with your half brother?

Was it as sweet or sweeter? undecided undecided
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by plappville(f): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2008
na waoooo shocked shocked re u really ashamed of urself like u said? if yes why did u post this thread, if the thing too crash u, u 4 at least burn it with hot water than doing it with ur blood brother.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2008
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh! ,that's seem so Nice to me Baby.hope you Guys enjoy yourselves?
eh, eh nor think am at all because I'm not against you,i only describe this as (Wicked/Raw_Love). ,shakara don end cheibi?
shocked shocked
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by manenof: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2008
what ever you do is left to you but make sure you do not abort the unborn child. What ever you like do but do not kill the unborn child after you should have taught of the consequences in the first place.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by grade: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Poster,I will accept the pregnancy,only if you promise to marry me, shikena

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by staglo(f): 1:12am On Dec 28, 2008
Simply, you are very foolish (oops mind my language )
You should have slept with your brother instead and only then we can help you and give you the best advice
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by meexteriox(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2008
@Adam Brody
Are you for real? I'm beginning to think you are the original poster of this incestous junk.
You even have the effontery to justify your evil actions with bible quotations, i weep for you.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Cure: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2008
Give in ur life to Jesus Christ and ask Him to forgive u ur sins. Then go to ur father and ask for forgiveness .With God being on ur side he will forgive u.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by dellynash(f): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2008
pffffffffffff (sighs) this is really crazy, why did u not use even a simple condom? until u even have the efontery to say no one is in a position to judge you, you are looking for a solution to your problem, in this forum, u must be ready also to take criticisms, blames etc, what u did is an abomination. what i can tell you to do is tell your father and keep the pregnancy he as the head of the family will know whether u guys will leave with the abomination or not. God bless you and happy new year

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by nkasi87(f): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2009
Wow feel sorry for you. Good luck.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Wumine(f): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2009
How can you do that to an innocent child! Sleeping with your half brother, and now pregnant! God! what is this world turning into. Are there no guys in your area? or even school? And now the innocent child will be the result if your incest

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Wumine(f): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2009
How can you do that to an innocent child! Sleeping with your half brother, and now pregnant! God! what is this world turning into. Are there no guys in your area? or even school? And now the innocent child will be the result if your incest. Wish you luck in whatever decision you take
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by mcube(f): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2009
what u did is a shameful act, there is nothing to undo the past but face the future.

my advice for you is to give birth to the baby and give the baby up for adoption. cause there is no way you can live with the shame. but also remember to tell you father.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2009
There is no imposibility under heaven. Just keep praying for divine visitation.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by jamace(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2009
Wao, egbe don knack! grin Chei, this is really the valley of confusion for this sister. House, let's pray for her. It could have been anybody. Afterall, pickin de give mama belle. This thing called sex, Bleep, knack, shag, pri-pri, titration, chemical bonding, copulation, mating, bedding, whacking, eating, chopping,, (hmmnn, this thing plenty o) is the Archille's heel of all creature. Sister, just tell daddy and mummy. It has happened. No AJUWAYA. Good luck.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Dadahead: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2009
How is it only the girl's fault? What was the half-brother thinking? What did the fool do this for?

Anyway, this is not too bad. He is only the half brother - so that makes it a bit better. In this day and age of promiscuity it would be quite easy for a woman to sleep with her half-brother without even realizing he is her brother

Anyway, this girl should probably lie and pretend she doesn't know who the father is or say the father ran off and dumped her.

Good luck. I hope you have a beautiful baby and that it is not born with two heads and one leg.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by tyric(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2009
Girl ur two kind of crazy.Bt ill tell u thou,let him tell ur paps dat way he gets beat up bt either which way u f, up girl and am sure u knw it.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by babsongudus: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2009
@poster
tell ur dad asap am very sure ur dad will be very very happy bout it. he looks forward to seeing his grandchild.
happy sucking/4king with ur half broda. OLOBO ASIRI.
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by dean2725: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2009
good for you !!!
OLOBO k'mebi
na carnival, so e don ka for your face now . . . . . abi?
asewo, oloriburuku angry angry
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by kritikul(f): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2009
i have an idea, why not go ahead with mariage plans, or are you not in love with each other?
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by mamaput(f): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2009
poor child , oomed to a life as an outcast
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Omolola1(f): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2009
This is all a Nollywood movie because if it truly happened to you and you are ashamed of yourself, you won't come to Nairaland (a very popular site) to complain.

N/L, think about it, there is a possibility that her father or any of her relations come accross this site and read this. So i dont think it is real! It is all a JOKE! She's just playing us.

@ Poster
If this is real, i mean if you truly did commit incest with your half brother to the point of getting pregnant for him, then you deserve to be HANGED! grin
Re: Am Pregnant For My Half Brother by Taken(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2009
@ poster

This is a twisted case. There is nothing you can do - since you don cook the yam, it is time to eat it.

It appears that if it wasn't for the pregnancy you will still be banging your half brother - wake up call.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? / Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.