Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria (45172 Views)

Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Solange Knowles Steps Out With Her Husband And Son (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by englishmart(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2015

The singer and rapper both took to their twitter handles to tweet about the loss of lives in Nigeria...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/solange-knowles-and-nicki-minaj-speak.html?m=1

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
The world questions the massacre and our president did not say anything until he was campaigning,taking a swipe at his opponents.He finally said,he had given directives to the NSA to investigate the killings.

I hope he learns from France,17 died and the nations armed forces is at high alert with over 15000 troops defending schools and public places.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by smsshola(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
CyrusXandria:
The world questions the massacre and our president did not say anything until he was campaigning,taking a swipe at his opponents.He finally said,he had given directives to the NSA to investigate the killings.

I hope he learns from France,17 died and the nations armed forces is at high alert with over 15000 troops defending schools and public places.
Bros why are you comparing looters and leader, ruinner and rulers,the messengers and the misery giver,the servant and the servitude,the politicians and polithieves,why comparing sleep and death bros haba Diaris God oooooo.

166 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by TrishaP(f): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Naija is really a mess

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by hatux: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
seankafor:
Empty words. Am i on fp........
(starts rolling ont the ground)

;

who cares

jar bless me
Man! You need to grow up more... This act is childish!

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by seankafor(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
hatux:
Man! You need to grow up more... This act is childish!
who cares? I typed what my mind told me at the moment. Thats what we call freedom of speech. Xo stop drinking medicine for other peopls headache

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by angelTI(f): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thanks Nikki and solange

9 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Krak(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
seankafor:
who cares? I typed what my mind told me at the moment. Thats what we call freedom of speech. Xo stop drinking medicine for other peopls headache

Shut up!

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by hatux: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
seankafor:
Smh! undecided

46 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by seankafor(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Krak:

Shut up!
roger that

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Janeify(f): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
They have tried lipsrsealed

Nigeria is not dead yet, so i don't see the need for this. We need reality, not sympathy

This is my first time of typing

NEXT!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
smsshola:

Bros why are you comparing looters and leader, ruinner and rulers,the messengers and the misery giver,the servant and the servitude,the politicians and polithieves,why comparing sleep and death bros haba Diaris God oooooo.
I wasn't comparing,I only hope Nigeria takes a cue from France to mop up its handling of the nations security irrespective of all you've stated.

6 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by seedord247(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
I recieved the love from Nicki on behalf of Nigerian men.... We love you Nicki POP holding it down

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Kenneth205(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Are you seeinq what I'm seeinq ?? 

SEE B..o.o.bs

10 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
In 2Chainz's voice Nicki Nickiiii,All we need is peaceeeee
#TeamPeaceMatters.

4 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Maczeelly(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ok

Next

Vote for change
Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by tdayof(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thank you undecided

Meanwhile its 150 not 2000

4 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Vicotex(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wetin concern these sluts with our problem

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by teemanbastos(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kenneth205:
Are you seeinq what I'm seeinq ??
SEE B..o.o.bs
God dy watch yhu on plasma television.

5 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by soleexx(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Visit Nigeria! will u?

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by tundeayo2020: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
hmm interesting,

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by cirmuell(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thanks to 'em

Roman cool
I look forward to the day Minaj come down to Nigeria tho.

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nikki mai lurf! Oh baby I lurf you so mush.. See you ness week when I arrive Onisha

8 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by MurdaForker(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Female celebrities, seeking cheap popularity since Mary gave birth to Jesus

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=18pt]2000 people killed in Baga sounds to the govt like 2000 chickens dead. I bet if it was the latter, the Agric ministry would have found a solution.

God forgive us all #tears [/size]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by 1stola: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thanks my love Nicki tongue
The wind of change is spreading like inferno.
Soon, everything will be okay by God's grace.
All their criminal plans to destabilise the north and to make people not to have PVC so they wont be able to vote WILL NOT STOP GMB FROM WINNING.
GMB TILL GEJ KNOWS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.
GMB TILL PEJ BECOMES A PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH
LANGUAGE.
GMB TILL FANI KAYODE BECOME REASONABLE.
GMB TILL DOYIN OKUPE CHANGE HIS FIRST NAME TO
BASTARD.
GMB TILL RENO OMOKRI UNDERSTANDS THAT HE IS SENILE.
GMB TILL PROF WOLE SOYINKA BECOMES A GUINEA PIG
HUNTER.
GMB TILL OBASANJO BECOMES A MOTOR PARK TOUT.
GMB TILL ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO BECOMES PASTORS.
GMB TILL JONA JANG BECOMES TALLER.
GMB TILL ALAO AKALA STOPS BLEACHING.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING 20 BILLION DOLLARS.
GMB TILL NIGERIA BECOMES CORRUPTION FREE.
GMB TILL ELECTRIC POWER BECOMES STABLE.
GEJ TILL feBUHARI.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by HACKPASTOR(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by opisco01(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chai!!! See wat GEJ Has caused everyone nw looks at Nigeria as a terrorist country... cry

Vote change Vote GMB Come feBUHARI 2015.

We can't take it no more angry

9 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj & Solange Knowles Speak Up For Nigeria by pretydiva(f): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Is dis all dey cld do mctewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Dorathy Bachor Shares New Lovely Pictures / Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Look Lovely Together In New Photos / Niniola Receives Grammy Certificate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.