Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation (6081 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Review… Alleged N25b TSA Scam: Another Puzzling Debate / Enugu International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by HzRF(m): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Samchelsea:
how will work progress on it when those evil propaganda team succeed in implicating the gallant woman that started the giant stride....see bro we Igbos are wiser now, if we see someone doing something commendable we don't repay his goodwill with insult rather appreciation
In Jonathan we stand bro
After enugu presidential campaign, GEJ and others stalwarts visited the airport and work was ongoing, he talk to the contractor and the contractor promise to deliver at the time schedule, I didnt see any flood oo

In between APC has alot of problems... First it was Niger bridge it failed now itz enugu airport
Aregbesola is starving workers of their rights.. Dey wudnt complain

Okorocha has mortgaged Imolites... Dey wudnt complain
Fashola is extorting Lagosians by asking for a fee of 10k from public sec school aspirants as form in the ict based exams for students that don't have any idea on how to operate computer... Dey didn't complain

Itz pdp issue that do give them headache

6 Likes

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by meccuno: 12:48am On Jan 14, 2015
najoke:
pls what is this thread about again.....Enugu or lekki airport......can all posters pls stick to the topic.

Thank you
or more like stick to your region......if yall really need a topic to discuss why not talk about the failures in the SW and leave the SE alone....all these negatice post would only make the igbos determined as ever to vote for GEJ....

5 Likes

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by francizy(m): 12:55am On Jan 14, 2015
anonimi:

You are obviously beyond shame for whatever your personal MOTIVATION is.
The real scam is Alhaji Babatunde Raji Fashola's litany of yoyo projects and EMPTY promises such as the rail project that he said would have been completed since June 2013 i.e. 19 months ago =>

What a bunch of empty NOISE makers even collecting loan on top of the IGR of almost N300 billion they rake in from our pockets, wallets, handbags and bags shocked
Abi you don enter the aloku scrap trains from Toronto ni?

#Liberate-Lagos
Kai Buhari!!!

When I say that Nigerians are gullible, people start to insult me.
Everything about PDP and APC is pure scam and failure but you see people praising APC and saying that Mr. Fash is the best Nigerian governor. That man did nothing in Lagos compared to the revenue Lagos generates. He will eventually leave the seat with our so called Dubgos (Dubai/Lagos going back to square one). The Lagos-Badagry Expressway + rail way lines has been under construction since Mr. Fash became governor and with the rate at which those Chinese companies are going, that road + rail line will take till 2055 to complete.

I just wish that Jimmy Agbaje (tho not possible) will win Lagos state gubernatorial election so that we know who Tinubu and Mr. Fash are.

Nigeria = Failed project

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by Samchelsea(m): 1:00am On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

After enugu presidential campaign, GEJ and others stalwarts visited the airport and work was ongoing, he talk to the contractor and the contractor promise to deliver at the time schedule, I didnt see any flood oo

In between APC has alot of problems... First it was Niger bridge it failed now itz enugu airport

Fashola is extorting Lagosians by asking for a fee of 10k from public sec school aspirants as form in the ict based exams for students that don't have any idea on how to operate computer... Dey didn't complain

don't mind them they think we are blind, we now why they are fighting him because they know that once he enters for another term the evil plan which they have been cooking up for long will be exposed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by francizy(m): 1:07am On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Personally, I hate PDP and I also hate APC as much. We all know that GEJ didn't perform up to expectations because its very clear. Same can also be said about APC/Fashola. Fashola is anti-education. That man wants to convert state schools to billionaires' club. He wants the poor to hawk while only the rich send their kids to school. Imagine if all governors in Nigeria, including all federal schools in Nigeria decides to do what Fashola did in LASU, tell me, how will Nigerians become educated?

I made this point on a thread and one enslaved soul asked me how much do students pay as school fees in developed countries. Can you imagine? Trying to justify Fashola's deed. I actulally told him that Fash is free to increase LASU fees if LASU has attained 1/10th of the structure foreign institutions have, including equipment, but apparently, LASU is not even any where close to other schools in Nigeria and I wouldn't attend LASU if it was free of charge.

The day Nigerians will start thinking is the day Nigeria will move forward. For now, we are not changing for the better because APC = PDP. I won't vote any of these two parties full of overblown crooks..

4 Likes

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by thewarrior72: 1:34am On Jan 14, 2015
Well, whether u call it scam or not what we know is that at all at all na im bad.If other regimes since 1970 has managed to do as little as GEJ did to the igbos, igbo region will not be infrastructurally backward as it is today.Yea...It's not what celebrating, however having half is better than not having at all.

Sai GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by ba7man(m): 1:47am On Jan 14, 2015
anonimi:

Kindly share with us where you got the information that:

a) The rehabilitation, expansion & upgrade of the Enugu airport is "completed".
b) "N13 billion spent on it" - it meaning Enugu airport only, abi

Thanks.
I've corrected it. Its a total of N10.23 Billion that has been spent on the Enugu Airport. N4.1 Billion under Yaradua and N6.1 Billion under GEJ.

Still close enough.
Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by signz: 6:40am On Jan 14, 2015
LRNZH:

Good. I was going to point out this part to you but you must have read he article again: cheesy

... President Jonathan had said that a new international terminal for the Enugu Airport will cost N13 billion naira. The question is, has any funds been committed to build the international terminal. Is there any budgetary allocation for the terminal for the year 2015? The answer is negative. Therefore the Enugu Airport project is a 419....

Have you seen the pictures of the building?

The same President Gej said in Enugu that the contractor said the terminal building will be completed in 18 months time.
Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by signz: 6:54am On Jan 14, 2015
mikeansy:
This is like saying Heathrow is no longer an airport because it is covered in snow. A natural weather condition which you can only have contingency plan for and can not prevent.

What makes an airport is a Control Tower, A runway and Departure/Arrival lounge. Do we not have this at Akanu Ibiam? albeit not at world class standard? Let us be reminded that not even the Murtala Muhamed Airport is world class!

Yes Akanu Ibiam can be improved. [/b]But what we have is better than nothing. we did not have one before Jonathan[b].

That is what this Op and his allies have refused to understand. We had absolutely nothing before GEJ came.

2 Likes

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by HzRF(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2015
francizy:

Personally, I hate PDP and I also hate APC as much. We all know that GEJ didn't perform up to expectations because its very clear. Same can also be said about APC/Fashola. Fashola is anti-education. That man wants to convert state schools to billionaires' club. He wants the poor to hawk while only the rich send their kids to school. Imagine if all governors in Nigeria, including all federal schools in Nigeria decides to do what Fashola did in LASU, tell me, how will Nigerians become educated?

I made this point on a thread and one enslaved soul asked me how much do students pay as school fees in developed countries. Can you imagine? Trying to justify Fashola's deed. I actulally told him that Fash is free to increase LASU fees if LASU has attained 1/10th of the structure foreign institutions have, including equipment, but apparently, LASU is not even any where close to other schools in Nigeria and I wouldn't attend LASU if it was free of charge.

The day Nigerians will start thinking is the day Nigeria will move forward. For now, we are not changing for the better because APC = PDP. I won't vote any of these two parties full of overblown crooks..
Don't mind them..APC in body PDP in spirit - TB Joshua

There is no difference between the parties... I will even prefer pdp to APC thanks to mass defection

Fashola is virtually the best Governor APC can offer...how has he rule lag? Upon the billions at his disposal..when I saw the news 10k for form in lag, itz certain with the population of lag millions if not billions will rain in, yet they claim change ur point is another case study

Here in osun state,our "Progressive" gov upon spending 8bn on gadgets (opon imo) osun state educational standing is downward oriented.. All public schools students in the state didn't take exams before last festive period holiday, as teachers complain of no payment of salaries, deductions and pension contributions and shortage of teaching materials after our gov boast that he can shoulder that responsibility then order the parents to shun the payments of PTA,.

Yet they scream change, change can be for the good and for the bad I don't see anything they doing that pdp had not done or even doing

3 Likes

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by francizy(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2015
HzRF:

Don't mind them..APC in body PDP in spirit - TB Joshua

There is no difference between the parties... I will even prefer pdp to APC thanks to mass defection

Fashola is virtually the best Governor APC can offer...how has he rule lag? Upon the billions at his disposal..when I saw the news 10k for form in lag, itz certain with the population of lag millions if not billions will rain in, yet they claim change ur point is another case study

Here in osun state,our "Progressive" gov upon spending 8bn on gadgets (opon imo) osun state educational standing is downward oriented.. All public schools students in the state didn't take exams before last festive period holiday, as teachers complain of no payment of salaries, deductions and pension contributions and shortage of teaching materials after our gov boast that he can shoulder that responsibility then order the parents to shun the payments of PTA,.

Yet they scream change, change can be for the good and for the bad I don't see anything they doing that pdp had not done or even doing

Seeing your likes on Nairaland still gives me a lill bit of hope that Nigeria might someday change for the better.

Your type are rare in this worthless land of ours. I pray God keeps you and everyone you love because only upright and truthful people like you can actually bring the change we crave for. God bless you with all the good things in life and bless your generations to come.

2 Likes

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by abacrested(f): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2015
OP, why spread wrong information like this? Most of us in this forum uses that airport quite often,this propaganda will only make us love GEJ the more.i I used that airport more than 5 times last year thereby saving money and the stress of going to lagos . gradually the airport is progressing like some other airports in Nigeria. The old airport was upgraded and the new terminal is been constructed, I was following the progress each time I visit the airport so op don't worry we will manage GEJ for another 4 years because buhari is not an option in this 21st century. Come to think of it, do you know how many people that uses that airport Daily, business men in onitsha and Aba uses the airport and are happy .

3 Likes

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by LRNZH(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2015
abacrested:
OP, why spread wrong information like this? Most of us in this forum uses that airport quite often,this propaganda will only make us love GEJ the more.i I used that airport more than 5 times last year thereby saving money and the stress of going to lagos . gradually the airport is progressing like some other airports in Nigeria. The old airport was upgraded and the new terminal is been constructed, I was following the progress each time I visit the airport so op don't worry we will manage GEJ for another 4 years because buhari is not an option in this 21st century. Come to think of it, do you know how many people that uses that airport Daily, business men in onitsha and Aba uses the Ai rport and are happy .

Your response is an emotional one.

Read the article again and respond to the issues raised by the author.
Such as spending not been commensurate to other airports, the lack of proper international airlines using the airport, the lack of proper equipment as found in other international airports. Is the renovation work at Enugu airport budgeted for in 2015?
Let's be analytical please. Bringing up other unrelated projects in the SW does not help us understand if the OP is wrong or not.

1 Like

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by babadee1(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2015
ShakaZullu:
We will vote Goodluck Ebele Jonathan again

I taught you bastards said that igbo votes are irrelevant

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019

So because you hate Buhari you will vote for a president who has done nothing to further your interests? In that case you must also hate yourself as well.
Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by MayorofLagos(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2015
LRNZH:

Your response is an emotional one.

Read the article again and respond to the issues raised by the author.
Such as spending not been commensurate to other airports, the lack of proper international airlines using the airport, the lack of proper equipment as found in other international airports. Is the renovation work at Enugu airport budgeted for in 2015?
[b] Let's be analytical please.
Bringing up other unrelated projects in the SW does not help us understand if the OP is wrong or not.[/b]

My brother, this is the problem I continue to have with Yoruba! Yoruba need to learn to discriminate, our attitude and brand of justice and fairness to all need to change. In social interaction with Yorubas no one demands reasoning, there is no need for it because it issues naturally as part of cultural ethos in our relationship with ourselves. We extend these ethos to others in the philosophical belief that "we must do unto others as we want them do unto us", which is an admirable quality out of the omoluabi creed. This is what makes us a fair and just and orderly society.

We truly must identify with those who were groomed in similar ethics and treat them as our peers. Those whose cultural society was not organized and ordered like ours and have apathy to our ethics and omoluabi creeds do not belong in same circle of social heirarchy as Yorubas, therefore we must discriminate. Our society was not structured by constitution but by culture and customs. We are not peers with Ibos....they are subhuman to us, therefore in our interaction we must not demand reason out of them or ask for analysis, they are not Yorubas and are not benevolently gifted with a capability for reasoning.

You talk to Ibo the same way you will address a donkey.....you tell him what you need to say and influence his response, if his response is rebellious, as most likely it would be, then you flog him into submission. He respects those who use force to subdue him...he sees rebellion and force as a perfect mix and calls it bravery. He does not respect persuasion and grace, which Yorubas are known for, and is why he calls us cowards.

You have spent two, almost three pages trying to get a donkey to accept what you are saying....and on the third page you are still calling for him to apply (analytics), a value that has no meaning to him whatsoever. Where is your whip to beat the freak into submission? grin

Cheers bro! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by MayorofLagos(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
signz:

That is what this Op and his allies have refused to understand. We had absolutely nothing before GEJ came.

How long since Ibo states have been getting Federal allocation? ......... You had something you just dont have people who know what to do with what you had.

Going forward we will pick governors for you from the list of qualified Ibos who had sojouned in Yorubaland and know how society works.

1 Like

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by anonimi: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
ba7man:
I've corrected it. Its a total of N10.23 Billion that has been spent on the Enugu Airport. N4.1 Billion under Yaradua and N6.1 Billion under GEJ.

Still close enough.

Are you saying all that amount was spent on Enugu airport alone?
What is the source of your figures?
Thanks.
Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by IgrigiMercenery: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
MayorofLagos:

How long since Ibo states have been getting Federal allocation? ......... You had something you just dont have people who know what to do with what you had.

Going forward we will pick governors for you from the list of qualified Ibos who had sojouned in Yorubaland and know how society works.

**grins** #LOLS Jimi A slave want to pick governors for his Economic masters. Go try to pick an Oba for yourself in Kwara and kogi(your own land). Let's see if your coneheads won't be redesigned with fulani knives. #Youarecursedforever. **LOLS**

Re: ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation by LRNZH(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
My ribs are cracking hard... This is just a funny piece. I have nothing against any tribe but you are a funny dude.. grin grin grin

MayorofLagos:

My brother, this is the problem I continue to have with Yoruba! Yoruba need to learn to discriminate, our attitude and brand of justicqe and fairness to all need to change. In social interaction with Yorubas no one demands reasoning, there is no need for it because it issues naturally as part of cultural ethos in our relationship with ourselves. We extend these ethos to others in the philosophical belief that "we must do unto others as we want them do unto us", which is an admirable quality out of the omoluabi creed. This is what makes us a fair and just and orderly society.

We truly must identify with those who were groomed in similar ethics and treat them as our peers. Those whose cultural society was not organized and ordered like ours and have apathy to our ethics and omoluabi creeds do not belong in same circle of social heirarchy as Yorubas, therefore we must discriminate. Our society was not structured by constitution but by culture and customs. We are not peers with Ibos....they are subhuman to us, therefore in our interaction we must not demand reason out of them or ask for analysis, they are not Yorubas and are not benevolently gifted with a capability for reasoning.

You talk to Ibo the same way you will address a donkey.....you tell him what you need to say and influence his response, if his response is rebellious, as most likely it would be, then you flog him into submission. He respects those who use force to subdue him...he sees rebellion and force as a perfect mix and calls it bravery. He does not respect persuasion and grace, which Yorubas are known for, and is why he calls us cowards.

You have spent two, almost three pages trying to get a donkey to accept what you are saying....and on the third page you are still calling for him to apply (analytics), a value that has no meaning to him whatsoever. Where is your whip to beat the freak into submission? grin

Cheers bro! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife: Person Supposed To Be Buried With Ooni Runaway / Tabansi Udene - Son Of A Popular Late Igwe Leads Biafrans In Protest(pic) / Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.