Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do (3949 Views)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This / I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Jstone2010: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Please can some one help me to get back to school? I was expelled from University After graduating for what I did not do
and they lecturer involve said over his dead body to watch me graduate, and I have written letter of appeal and not have been don over it
I don't know how to go about it again
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by thrizzle(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Get a lawyer if he agrees to take your case sue your school

2 Likes

Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by emerich(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
In cases like this what you need do is take him to the most high God I.e if you are a believer and watch him fight your battle.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jstone2010:
Please can some one help me to get back to school? I was expelled from University After graduating for what I did not do
and they lecturer involve said over his dead body to watch me graduate, and I have written letter of appeal and not have been don over it
You are a graduate and you were expelled lipsrsealed...I must confess that your style of education is new to me sad.
Sha,Go down on your knees and talk to the Almighty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by tunaguy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
bro fight oo u wan waste four years like dat abi
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by akinsadeez(m): 12:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Get a lawyer but make sure you have exhausted all the internal processes of appeal and redress before going to court, otherwise your case will eventually be dismissed. If the internal appeal process does not help you, then you sue.

However, in that case I will advise you enroll in another university. This is because court cases can take up to ten years since there is evey possibility that whoever loses will appeal the case up to the supreme court. You wouldnt want your life to and education to be in limbo during the course of the legal battle. Something similar happened recently in Unilorin. Unilorin refused to award some students their graduating certificates and they went to court. After about ten Years the supreme court finally ordered Unilorin to release the student's certificate and also pay him some millions as compensation.

Then don't forget the spiritual angle. I strongly believe that there is nothing that God cannot do. Commit it to prayer in faith and a miracle will happen. Good luck.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Nastydroid(m): 1:37am On Jan 14, 2015
undecided
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 14, 2015
After graduating from the University, you wia expelled?? Are you sure you graduated at all? Lmao

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by SlyIg(f): 6:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Op, your village people must be very very wicked.
Don't bother seeing a lawyer, just visit a very powerful man of God for prayers and deliverance and your story shall turn to a testimony here on nairaland.
That same lecturer will be the one to help you graduate.
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 14, 2015
SlyIg:
Don't bother seeing a lawyer, just visit a very powerful man of God for deliverance
You are such a genius, how on earth were you quickly able to figure that out?

OP why were you 'expelled' by your school....what did you supposedly do?
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Freshtomato(f): 7:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Since the lecturer as already used his mouth to wish himself dead by saying over his dead body will you graduate If you really know that you are innocent. Take him to the Lord in prayers!

If it is me, he must die o! because I must graduate
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Nutase: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Realy heartbreaking.
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Swizdoe(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2015
Abeg get a lawyer ASAP and pursue provided you have a concincing and irrefutable evidence.
Don't wait for God and Karma to catch up with the devil because it may take years before he finally suffers for his crime. By then retrieving your integrity might be too late. Fight your battle now that its still fresh.
This is why I don't sympathise with those lecturers when they go on strike via their useless union because most of them are actually worse than the govt. they claim is maltreating them.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by iamrealdeji(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2015
Veralaw:

You are a graduate
Go down on your knees and talk to the Almighty.
Of course he's a graduate,except if he wants to seek for white collar job
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by ruffp: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2015
U didnt state what u wia accused of.........
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by freecocoa(f): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2015
What is that thing that you didn't do? And how does a graduate get expelled?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Sijo01(f): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Expelled from school after graduation? how's that possible? was your result/certificate withdraw?...... I don't gerit
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by ibnjarir93(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2015
thrizzle:
Get a lawyer if he agrees to take your case sue your school
Simple!
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by free2ryhme: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Nairalnders. Can be very gullible

The OP has not mentioned what happened and why he was refused graduating after he claimed to be a graduate.

Almost everyone has be given unnecessary response. His explanation is too vague and incomprehensive

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Expelled after graduating?

You want to get back to school after graduating?

Is it just me, or am I missing something here? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by adanduka: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2015
What is that thing you didn't do?
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by temi4fash(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2015
SlyIg:
Don't bother seeing a lawyer, just visit a very powerful man of God for prayers and deliverance and your story shall turn to a testimony here on nairaland.
That same lecturer will be the one to help you graduate.

Thesr is exactly what you need. ?....
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by cornelin(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2015
I will not meddle into this until I hear the story frm the other party.
#GEJ TILL Nairaland Ceases
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Jstone2010:
A certain APC Presidential aspirant doesnt even have O'level, why worry ? Hahahahahaha
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Abee79(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2015
angry

Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Franchise21(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2015
Prayer is needed
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
What were u accused of
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
BUHARI is responsible.. also check with your Babalawo. I see Otueke in your future grin grin
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by tellwisdom: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Guy, you don't need a school to make it in life. Enter ikeja begin sell battery and phone charger undecided
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by tattesco(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Funny
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by baybeeboi: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
you ddnt do anytin and you were expelled....
Job101.
Try again later
Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by timawoku(m): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Your story is fake...

You can't be 'expelled' after graduating, although your university can 'call back' your certificate if they can prove to a logical conclusion,that you did not 'merit' the certificate (I.e. You cheated at the university, etc), either way, your story is too short and inconclusive. My verdict?

Its fake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photos "Why Have The Might Fallen" / WBJEE JENPARH 2016 Answer Key Download / Enroll Now. Fct School Of Nursing, Abuja. N12k Monthly Stipend/salary 4 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.