Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. (2899 Views)

Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Revelation Of The Horror Of The Tribulation BY ZIPPORAH MUSHALA / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pr0ton:
Hey Hey Hey Jesus is no longer coming back. There is nothing like a coming rapture. Your just wasting your time.
What makes you say Jesus is not coming back? Care to explain these?

(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

(Matthew 24:29-31) "Immediately after the tribulation of those days ... they shall see the Son of man coming ... his angels ... shall gather his elect ...".
(Mark 14:24-27) "But in those days, after that tribulation ... shall they see the Son of man coming ... his angels ... shall gather his elect ...".

1 CORINTHIANS 15:20-23 (Paul)
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first-fruits of those who slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the first-fruits; afterward those who are Christ's at his coming
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Pr0ton: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bidam. There's a link in the post you quoted. Check it and see the explanation you seek.
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pr0ton:
Bidam. There's a link in the post you quoted. Check it and see the explanation you seek.
You hinged your "rev" on the word generation.We are in the new testament generation which is different from the OT. Paul calls it dispensation. GRACE IS NOT LAW. Hebrews tells us that the cloud of witnesses are waiting for us and without us they can't be perfected. Care to explain the PAULINE EPISTLES I QUOTED? Thanks.
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Pr0ton: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bidam:
You hinged your "rev" on the word generation.

What rev did I hinge A generation is generally accepted to be 30-40years. What's your rev?

We are in the new testament generation which is different from the OT.

Mind elucudating the difference in generation?

Paul calls it dispensation. GRACE IS NOT LAW. Hebrews tells us that the cloud of witnesses are waiting for us and without us they can't be perfected. Care to explain the PAULINE EPISTLES I QUOTED? Thanks.

Funny. Vaguely quoting a scripture to support your claim and asking me to explain it. undecided
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by MrPresident1: 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
The mistake you all are making is thinking that the Bible is the religious book that governs Christianity, just like the Quran governs Islam and Ifa panegyrics govern Ifa religion. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT SO

You guys must cross the paradigm.

The Bible is not a religious book. The Bible is like a national constitution for an Elect nation of people; a book of the history, culture and values of a people called the Israelites (Negros of today).

In the final analysis, if you guys still cannot get it, You will have to abide by Ecclesiastes 12:13, there is the whole short-cut.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pr0ton:

What rev did I hinge A generation is generally accepted to be 30-40years. What's your rev?
A day before the Lord is a thousand years. Jesus empatically stated in those verses of scripture He is coming back. Are you calling Him a liar?

Funny. Vaguely quoting a scripture to support your claim and asking me to explain it. undecided
You are so full of BS, i quoted 2 pauline epistles. If you can't explain it then your revelation should be discarded and treated as error..
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by MrPresident1: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pr0ton:

Wow.. The obvious truth is Jesus lied in those verses.

And again, Peter was in the same generation Jesus was referring to, so his words hold no merit to explain away the failed prophecies. cheesy

You say he lied? He told you you would scoff thousands of years before you were born and here you are fulfilling prophecy and you say he lied? smh. God's longsuffering towards you should not be taken for granted. He is not willing that any should perish. His word has never failed; the fervent heat that will burn the heavens and the earth as we know it will surely come. We were told it would tarry, but now, TIME IS UP!

2Peter 3:9-10
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Pr0ton: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bidam:
A day before the Lord is a thousand years. Jesus empatically stated in those verses of scripture He is coming back. Are you calling Him a liar?

Guess you skipped where I quoted Matt 10:23. Please read that and tell me how you can apply a literal thousand years to it. You must be pained for calling your saviour a liar.

You are so full of BS, i quoted 2 pauline epistles. If you can't explain it then your revelation should be discarded and treated as error..

I wasn't expecting a brainwashed zealot to admit the flaws in his Bible so easily grin
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Pr0ton: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

You say he lied? He told you you would scoff thousands of years before you were born and here you are fulfilling prophecy and you say he lied? smh. God's longsuffering towards you should not be taken for granted. He is not willing that any should perish. His word has never failed; the fervent heat that will burn the heavens and the earth as we know it will surely come. We were told it would tarry, but now, TIME IS UP!

2Peter 3:9-10
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Trash undecided
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pr0ton:

Guess you skipped where I quoted Matt 10:23. Please read that and tell me how you can apply a literal thousand years to it. You must be pained for calling your saviour a liar.

I wasn't expecting a brainwashed zealot to admit the flaws in his Bible so easily grin
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pr0ton:

Calling me names won't help your sorry pathetic case either. I remember Goshen making this theological flaw and nairalanders had to call him to order. Jesus said He is coming. Paul confirmed it in his epistles and John sealed it in revelation. I guess you are on your own.
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Pr0ton: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bidam:
Calling me names won't help your sorry pathetic case either. I remember Goshen making this theological flaw and nairalanders had to call him to order. Jesus said He is coming. Paul confirmed it in his epistles and John sealed it in revelation. I guess you are on your own.

OK.. Keep swallowing lies from your pastors, theologians and fellow Christians.
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pr0ton:

OK.. Keep swallowing lies from your pastors, theologians and fellow Christians.
I quoted the pauline epistles not pastors. cheesy
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Babalakin(m): 2:22am On Jan 15, 2015
ayoku777:

There's no need for confusion, I think the bible is explicit enough about the timing of the resurrection and the rapture relative to the tribulation.

Matthew 24v29,31 -Immediately AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four wind, from one end of heaven to the other.

So there you have it; according to Jesus, the resurrection and the rapture will take place AFTER THE TRIBULATION.

Another scripture;

Revelation 20v4-5 -....and they lived and they reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again, until the thousand years were finished. THIS IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION.

Can you see? The FIRST resurrection will take place at the beginning of the millenial reign which is after the tribulation.

So no dead in Christ will rise or be raptured until after the tribulation.
please who are those that will constitute d millennial Kingdom ..
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by MrPresident1: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Pr0ton:

Trash undecided

Pr0ton, this is not thrash.
I can help you to understand the Bible if you are willing, then you eyes will open, and you will see how foolish it is to confess or profess atheism.

I can show you the way, but you will have to walk in it by yourself.

Your first lesson;

Deuteronomy 8:6
Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Pr0ton: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

Pr0ton, this is not thrash.
I can help you to understand the Bible if you are willing, then you eyes will open, and you will see how foolish it is to confess or profess atheism.

I can show you the way, but you will have to walk in it by yourself.

Your first lesson;

Deuteronomy 8:6
Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Go on undecided undecided
Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by Anas09: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tribulation period is when the anti-christ rules the world for 7yrs. But before the world is handed over to him, the rapture would have taken place before then. Actually the anti-christ can't show his face so long as the holy spirit is still here. The first resurrection happens wen the just are reaped out of earth, the holy spirit is also taken away. Then after 7 yrs of tribulation then christ will take over again for a thousand years. So, yes rapture takes place before tribulation.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. by teemanbastos(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Anas09:
Tribulation period is when the anti-christ rules the world for 7yrs. But before the world is handed over to him, the rapture would have taken place before then. Actually the anti-christ can't show his face so long as the holy spirit is still here. The first resurrection happens wen the just are reaped out of earth, the holy spirit is also taken away. Then after 7 yrs of tribulation then christ will take over again for a thousand years. So, yes rapture takes place before tribulation.
[size=24pt]THAT WAS WHAT I WAS TOLD BUT AMAZINGLY, JESUS DIDNT MENTION ANY RAPTURE STUFF B4 MATTHEW 24 V 21.. Hope yhu get that.. Then anoda point check 2thessalonians 23... B4 that day would come,there would be great backsliding on earth..tho itx already hapnin nao and then the Antichrist would be revealed [/size].. But the antichrist is awt already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Pastor Joseph Prince Took The Grace Revolution Around The World!!!! / Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING / IF This Porñ Star Can Change....You Too Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.