Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) (40574 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by okoro4: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Nollywood actress  Foluke Daramola and her Fasholamania boss husband Olukayode Salako have joined the team of Nigerians who campaign for General Buhari.

The husband shared a photo on his Facebook page which strongly supports General Buhari's election.

He captioned the photo:

STAY CALM; VOTE BUHARI In fe-
BUHARI, Let’s CHANGE Nigeria!”

Source: http:///4yo

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2015
fiona and shrek in the making....

nasense.....

GEJ till both lovers gets sense....and never keep calm for a terrorist...

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by shawnfamous(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2015
Omo dis woman bobby big oooo! Seeing fresh babes wit big bosom will mk u wanna have a wife ASAP c as d man chest flat choi! But c d woman own chai! Buhari name just relax well well! Omo buhari name sef dey enjoy

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by yuncka: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2015
shawnfamous:
Omo dis woman bobby big oooo! Seeing fresh babes wit big bosom will mk u wanna have a wife ASAP c as d man chest flat choi! But c d woman own chai! Buhari name just relax well well! Omo buhari name sef dey enjoy

Dat boobi can mature a new born baby. grin

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Tolexander: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2015
I feel like tracing out the letters on Foluke's vest!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Tolexander: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2015
yuncka:

those 'boobis' can singlehandedly power Operation Breastfeed the Nation for 100years without drying up.

14 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=patrickdarlins post=29775398]fiona and shrek in the making....

nasense.....

GEJ till both lovers gets sense....and never keep calm for a terrorist...[/quote

lol @ Fiona and shriek...
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by shawnfamous(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2015
yuncka:

I swear

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2015
Tolexander:
I feel like tracing out the letters on Foluke's vest!
Bros no be only you oh!. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by reezee: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2015
she's definitely the husband in this marriage with that kind thing
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Ikaosunwon(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2015
That boobi go reach two of my head.......lol

Change is inevitable!!

15 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2015
Hahahaha.
No b small thing oooo.

Abeg make this election come & go make everyone rest oo

6 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by kendrick9(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2015
her chest is distracting me frm typing what i want to type..

35 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by kendrick9(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2015
okoro4:
Nollywood actress  Foluke Daramola and her Fasholamania boss husband Olukayode Salako have joined the team of Nigerians who campaign for General Buhari.

The husband shared a photo on his Facebook page which strongly supports General Buhari's election.

He captioned the photo:

STAY CALM; VOTE BUHARI In fe-
BUHARI, Let’s CHANGE Nigeria!”

Source: http:///4yo
as this man slim so,see wetin he dey suck,hmmm

5 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by greatdeal1408: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2015
grin grin

vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by lightheart(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2015
Loool @ comments on here!!
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by PerfumeRepublik: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2015
kendrick9:
her chest is distracting me frm typing what i want to type..

Lol

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=Canadiangirl post=29776397][/quote]
Stay out of Nigerian affairs you fake-ass gringo wannabe.

4 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by tobaflexy(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2015
Ehn dis woman get milk oooooo

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2015
Those boobi fit feed 100 new born babies. Jisos!

4 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by bayulll01(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2015
QUESTIONS POSED TO PRESIDENT JONATHAN BY FORMER PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO WHEN THE LATTER VISITED HIM TO PLEAD FOR FORGIVENESS YESTERDAY WITNESSED BY PASTOR ADEBOYE AND BISHOP OYEDEPO
1. Did you agree to run for only one term or not?
2. What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko Haram insurgent even when I told you this will boomerang?
3. What happened to the Nigeria’s external reserve and sovereign wealth fund?
4. Did you give licence to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so for what reasons?
5. Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking ? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron? President Jonathan failed to answer any of the Questions posed to him by Obasanjo. 'After calling me a tout in your Lagos campaign flag off, you are now leading pastor Adeboye and others to me for mercy and suppprt. I am fighting for the future of Nigerians and I am ready to die for Nigerians and not PDP. Please go with your pastors as your days are already numbered in ASO rock' - Obasanjo Case closed.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by alphaconde(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Too much of everything is bad

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Alphaoscar: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2015
This wind of change is really blowing peacefully all over the country.

Together we will make it happen!!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Pennyways: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2015
this days on nairaland every topic is making FP

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2015
I wonder what's under that VEST grin

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by pauldehero(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2015
a hope for the nigerian music , lets make
the
glo network the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heart
melting song,artist contact
paulheromusic@gmail.com,....YOU can port
right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2015
Seems she is using the booby to campaign

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by Osolo1(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2015
Every sane Nigerian wants a better life,my two cents.

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by holatin(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2015
All apc comrade
call people to your coaches
Change is here
Follow the change train

buhari for president

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by SleekyGee(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2015
this is the type of female campaigner we want grin
men would surely vote cos we will look and look till d whole thing registers in d brain

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) by dayo23(f): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2015
That Boobi dey strange! Very very huge. Anyway..
#VoteGMB/PYO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts / Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.