Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) (27853 Views)

MKO Abiola With Shehu Sani In Kaduna (1993 Throwback Photo) / Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / Nigerian Musicians With Shehu Shagari In 1982 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by ojeffo: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2015
Tolexander:
this is one of the problems of the dwindling education sector in the nation. Comment out of ignorance!
U mean Buhari's "certificatalessness"....indeed education is dwindling ......in d NORTH
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Freiburger(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2015
MadCow1:
Look at how fit the Military Brass all look in that photograph..

Compare that with this...

All these fat and old piggies can't do 20 push ups without needing MEDEVAC.
They 're so overfilled to think of a better way forward cheesy
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by natureblack(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2015
alaoeri:
Another punch line thrown at the TANoids, gradually the wind of CHANGE is taking over.
Man of the people.
GMB 2015.
there is no punch in that line....it's just a picture of a senile illiterate that benefited from the dubious northern quota-system,and subsequently hijacked a democratically elected government......

....elucidate,if need be.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2015
eligibility:

A sane electorates will never kick against the charisma and integrity of this man of impeccable characters called GMB. If elected on February 14th 2015 pack your luggages and move to Togo .
CHANGE IS INEXORABLE !!!
I told you it wont happen, I know what I know.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by nationwide1(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2015
Ochiske:
Saw this old photo of General Buhari in a meeting with Fmr Head of state Shehu Shagari

would he have reached this level without a certificate?
How does this meeting represent certificate? He's showcasing his daughter that nobody asks for but the certificate Nigerians are asking for remains a mystery. I tire o.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Louislewis: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2015
[size=14pt]In northern part of this country, it is noted that, right from primary school to any level of education, they promote you from primary 1 to 6 irrespective of your level of exam failure, likewise entering the secondary school without attempting any exam, even when they do; they admit them without passing their primary school level exams. The same thing happens when entering university, with or without, they are in. Just in the name of promoting education. So, of what surprise is it going to be if Buhari doesn't have? It is only in these parts of Nigeria (West, South and East) that it is compulsory to pass your exams before you go next level[/size]
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by teufelein(f): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2015
Lmao, some gormless animals in the zoo nigeria would eat their own shiiite in their persistent propensity to enforce a non sellable dirty product aka buhari on other animals in the zoo nigeria....nawah for animals in the zoo.

ps: when will these fooools stop raping logic?
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by eleko1: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2015
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
holatin:
they will say sun comes out in the night due to cluelessness affecting them
U mean them be blind bats
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by stexsy(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Ochiske:
Saw this old photo of General Buhari in a meeting with Fmr Head of state Shehu Shagari

why wont he sit wit d president after joining d army through backdoor? He sat there via his position in d army he joined without fslc n ssce. By d way who says he said anything in dat meeting cos he is too dull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by papalumi29(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
Questions from OBJ at the mother of all
meetings with Jonathan as witnessed by Papa
Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo.
Matters arising:
OBJ: "Tell the truth, the whole truth, and
nothing but the truth
(1) Did u agree to run for only one term or not?
(2) What did u tell me was ur reason for not
going after Boko haram insurgents even when I
told u this will boomerang?
(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external
reserve and sovereign wealth fund?
(4) Did u give licence to Niger Delta Militants
(Dokubo and Toompolo) to import arms in the
name of their privately owned companies? If so,
for what reason?
(5) Did you not get correspondence from the
United States consulate that a certain citizen
named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug
trafficking? Why did u appoint the same
Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather
than hand him over to the US? And did the
PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted
and convicted drug baron?
GEJ could not provide answers to the HOT
questions and the clergies seated could not
help him

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by eligibility: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2015
hedonistic:
Some of the threads and comments one sees here are totally daft. How does the picture of a would-be coup plotter in a meeting with the president indicate that the man has a school certificate? He was in the military yes. But how did he get in? Is it not possible that he was recruited without possessing the minimum educational requirements?

The key question remains: where is his certificate? If he has one, why has he not shown us? What secondary school did he attend? Why is this a difficult question to answer?

GMB has presented his certificates but if you are not comfortable go to the barrack and verify.
You are incommunicado for not having information about his certificates. FFK is just making noise ,he is one of those planning to run away come may 29th 2015.
CHANGE IS INESCAPABLE!!!
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2015
Jonathan- Buhari = Anarchy
Buhari - Jonathan= Dictatorship
Buhari + Jonathan = Terrorism

Therefore, if you like vote both of them together, Nigeria will remain the same.

Ayam not v grin ting

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by farem: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Tolexander:
this is one of the problems of the dwindling education sector in the nation. Comment out of ignorance!

Some people commenting did not know a dime about GMB's regime talkless of Shagari. Most social-and polital-conscious Nigerians rejoice at the the Take-Over (ask your older ones) and there was a halt to political senselessness. Though, it was painful that our politicians stupidly threw away the Democracy, then.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by holatin(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2015
eleko1:
grin grin cheesy cheesy ;DU mean them be blind bats
they are dumb,clueless, visionless brainwashing animals
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Kenai: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2015
My goodness.

Is this the certificate you're supposed to be presenting?
Don't you realize that the more you present the lame defence, the worse you look? If he really does have a certificate, why is it so hard to present?

You've shown us a plaque
You've shown us some mumbo-jumbo e-mail
You've gone as far as shamelessly editing his Wikipedia page. What are you hiding?

If you attend a job interview and you're asked for your credentials, why don't you show them pictures of you and the president, instead of your freaking certificate.
We'll see how well that works out for you.

Damn, losers!
grin
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by chocho22: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2015
olusolaj:

The comment dey pain you? I like it that way
And me too, me I no see anything wrong with that comment o.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Tibins(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2015
Ochiske:

Yeah it's possible to reach this height. In the civil service, especially the military they use Fed Character & quota method in recruitment process. So people rise through the ranks to whatever height. For the military the NDA was later upgraded to a degree awarding academy.
I used to have two of managers, 1 senior mgr & 1 mgr as primary 6 / standard 6 certs holders in time past, it wasn't funny......
It's O'boy come & do this for me or go & do that... make sure you finish it by .....0'clock.
I thank God anyway.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by sucess001(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2015
olusolaj:
Imagine O. See life here. Shagari never knew buhari had evil thought against him.
May God save us from our enemies that pretend to be our friends.

But op this one no be certificate now

Go and read the story about the coup.

You will be educated to know that buhari never partook in the coup but was made the head of state by the coup plotters (including the babangida dat the clueless one associates with) because of his integrity, acceptability and respect in the military.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by nickydof(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2015
Unlike Jesus who knew his adversary, Shagari innocently dinning with the enemy and betrayer.

Fashola, Oshiomole, Rochas.......y'all watch this space.

Buhari might not be corrupt but he is an experienced betrayer, an extremist and a hypocrite (as seen in the outlook of his daughter in contrast to the sharia he preaches)

Make ona shine ona eyez º˚˚˚ºO!!!!!
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2015
That picture was probably taken in one of the meetings President Shehu Shagari had with some of the service chiefs that led to Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari defeating the Chadian rebels in 1983. But unfortunately the meetings Jonathan has been holding with service chiefs in the past six years have not resulted in anything positive.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Godmann(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=14pt]In northern part of this country, it is noted that, right from primary school to any level of education, they promote you from primary 1 to 6 irrespective of your level of exam failure, likewise entering the secondary school without attempting any exam, even when they do; they admit them without passing their primary school level exams. The same thing happens when entering university, with or without, they are in. Just in the name of promoting education. So, of what surprise is it going to be if Buhari doesn't have? It is only in these parts of Nigeria (West, South and East) that it is compulsory to pass your exams before you go next level[/size]

Very True
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by calaway: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2015
Ochiske:

[size=15pt]you have no idea what quota system has done to Nigeria!!!![/size]
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2015
Louislewis:
In northern part of this country, it is noted that, right from primary school to any level of eduacation, they promote you from primary 1 to 6 irrespective of your level of exam failure,
Godmann:

Very True

Actually, that was only true from the 1980's(a very wrong policy if you ask me).....it was not true when Buhari was in primary school...everyone wrote exams back then.

And not every Northern school....most private, mission and even some govt owned schools still had and have promotion exams even after the 1980 policy change. Plus...WAEC weeds you out.

(Anecdote....I know of one young lass who went to a mixed Islamiya/Western school....and who still had to go through end of term exams...she is now in poly BTW. I myself schooled in the North...and wrote exams in my private pry school....and govt run secondary school...as did many of my friends...Northern and Southern...I am a Southerner BTW).
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by eligibility: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2015
papalumi29:
Questions from OBJ at the mother of all
meetings with Jonathan as witnessed by Papa
Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo.
Matters arising:
OBJ: "Tell the truth, the whole truth, and
nothing but the truth
(1) Did u agree to run for only one term or not?
(2) What did u tell me was ur reason for not
going after Boko haram insurgents even when I
told u this will boomerang?
(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external
reserve and sovereign wealth fund?
(4) Did u give licence to Niger Delta Militants
(Dokubo and Toompolo) to import arms in the
name of their privately owned companies? If so,
for what reason?
(5) Did you not get correspondence from the
United States consulate that a certain citizen
named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug
trafficking? Why did u appoint the same
Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather
than hand him over to the US? And did the
PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted
and convicted drug baron?
GEJ could not provide answers to the HOT
questions and the clergies seated could not
help him

GEJ has been tested and betrayed the whole nation.
May he never come back to power because he had sold us to the militants. A liar that should not be trusted .
VOTE GMB COME FEBRUARY 14TH 2015
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Aj2(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2015
Nigerians need selfless leader who is clear of no corrupt practices. Just like we read from
major headline this morning that Obasanjo confirmed that Buhari did not loot PTF money
Remember Obasanjo is still a PDP Leader confirming and endorsing APC presidential candidate.

This is no time for religious or ethnic bias, even can you imagine the Bayelsa former Governor
kicking against GEJ saying he is selfish and should not be voted for again. What will need is
positive change which i believe is about to happen, don't waste your vote, vote wisely and
you need to think twice before you cast your vote

Best BlackBerry For All

If you need a latest BlackBerry Phone, you need to buy BlackBerry Classic Q20 for its quality, reliability, durability and greater value for money spent, Want to learn more about the greater features of portable device, visit http:///1txNuJv
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by attoskoly: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Ochiske:
Olusolaj bro can an illiterate sit and discuss issues with a president? Besides, that was a top military meeting. Perharps, they were all choosen given their qualifications before they could sit with Shehu Shagari.

Forget pdp and propaganda

i may not be a fan of gej but things are not that bad that nigeria will have to replace gej with buhari. haba! dont apc have young and vibrant personalities like el-rufai etc in the north to vie for that? imagine the other day i heard buhari cant remember his phone number and the whole apc world descended on gej. yesterday he forgot the name of his running mate at a rally. hmmm! come to think of it, at an international conference, gmb as the president of frn is making a speech and maybe, wants to make reference to jacob zuma only for him to say jacob hollande of australia. haba people. i expected a young and vibrant person to challenge the pdp, only for them to present an illiterate septuagenerian without certificates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by anonimi: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2015
olusolaj:
Imagine O. See life here. Shagari never knew buhari had evil thought against him.
May God save us from our enemies that pretend to be our friends.

Do you mean the man was acting like Judas Iscariot in the Last Supper

[img]http://thelastsupper.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/The_Last_Supper_nameplates_01.png[/img]

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

BTW, does any of our muslim brothers know the Arabic name for Judas like Prophet Issa is for Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by Mars88(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2015
Ochiske:

if he had the cert., he would have produced it by now, he clearly doesn't but lets just go beyond that and focus on the 14th of next month. I think the crop of Nigerian followers are mostly sentimental and not objective enough. May a lesser of the 2 evils win.

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by teejah03(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2015
Tolexander:
I don't feel dis has to do wit d dwindling education sector but precisely its his view,let's choose right in d forth coming election bra just like d saying that says "pray so dat u won't pray"
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by obosirow: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2015
Since Shagari failed to implement sharia, Buhari overthrew him; he commenced the move to pace Nigeria amoung member states of OIC (Organisation of Islamic Countries); IBB sealed the membership, Now Buhari wants to implement the OIC's over 30yrs plan...Implement Sharia.
No doubt corruption isn't healthy for any country and people, why Buhari is using that as a key platform take power.
Nigerians, let's be wise to make the right decision else we imprison ourselves forever and our unborn children.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by PEREP: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2015
Ochiske:
Olusolaj bro can an illiterate sit and discuss issues with a president? Besides, that was a top military meeting. Perharps, they were all choosen given their qualifications before they could sit with Shehu Shagari.

Forget pdp and propaganda

If it is Propaganda, let him just show his certificate.

Salisu Buhari became Speaker of the house without Results.

This thing is too simple to be an issue.
Re: Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) by berrystunn(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2015
buhari will win if he apologized to VP Alex Ekwueme. he jail even after he was proved that Ekwueme DID NOT steal. RIP
and to Ojukwu in 1984, Ojukwu was not in Shagari’s govt and he did not steal! ,RIP

and also for jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Gov . RIP
and BABA Fela Kuti in 1984. because he was Singing against military govt . RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.