Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State (13224 Views)

Boko Haram Captures Military Items From Soldiers In Borno - Terror Monitor (Pics / Just In: Boko Haram Captures Askira Uba Town In Borno 2 Hours Ago / Troops Kill 200 Boko Haram Members In Askira Uba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Realdeals(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Why

Read All Today's News Headlines at www.newsheadlines.com.ng
Click to Download the Android App
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Moblord(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
d
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by blasterman(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
I believe majority of these boko haram are from Niger republic funded by arabs and some northerners. are they saying nobody know who and who r the names

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by frankyfresh(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
One day monkey go go market e no go comeback........father let their water get dried.

Let every seed they ever planted never germinate

Varnity all varnity, fighting for a state they will never live to enjoy.......

Father arise and let the enemies of Nigeria be put to shame......

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by PassingShot(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
blemon44:

is buhari your father

No. I wouldn't mind him as a figure father though. I'd be very proud to associate with him.

HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF MR. CLUELESS AS YOUR FATHER THOUGH!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Walexz02(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
All ds nonsense would stop soon, very soon when d pples general assume office

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Adextaiwo48(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
But was it not Nigeria that fought civil war?... Mr president ooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by MoIbrahim: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
SEEMS THERE'S A GRAND PLAN TO DISENFRANCHISE THE PEOPLE OF NORTH-EAST IN THIS ELECTION.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by sunkoye: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
blemon44:
so this buhari boys no dey rest

buhari should talk to this people or he will never smell ASO ROCK
dat was a stale statement. ...sure u are running out of ideas. . undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
May allah put them to shame.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by ybalogs(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
blemon44:

is buhari your father
Looks like Mr Clueless is your biological father.too bad you ain't answering his name.you need to have proofs before ranting.He's not even in power yet you're holding him responsible for what your father should be responsible for.Mcheeew

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by blemon44(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
PassingShot:

No. I wouldn't mind him as a figure father though. I'd be very proud to associate with him.

HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF MR. CLUELESS AS YOUR FATHER THOUGH!

so you wouldnt mind killing innocent souls
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
wakacome:
And the clueless president will tell us that they are winning the war...the man is as useless as P in the word "psychology"
na so we see ham too ooO
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by ogene007: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
While the military wing of APC, boko haram, are busy with their campaign of killing and destruction, their political leaders are deriding GEJ while telling nigerians that they have a solution to the security situation in the north east.This is coupled with their sponsors saudi arabia, refusing to permit the cargo planes bringing in military equipment supplies for the nigerian army, the necessary landing rights in their airports, which would have fast tracked the arrival of urgently needed equipment reinforcements for the military . Why won't APC claim to have the solution? Is it not to just call shekau and the boys to down tools and go back to their farms in the various countries of niger and chad, where they are being recruited from? Nigerians are not dumb as to succumb to that blackmail. Between now and after the elections, which by the grace of God GEJ will win, BokoHaram and their sponsors will be dealt with, once and for all.The FG are now rerouting those urgently needed supplies through other longer routes, but eventually, they will get to our gallant troops. We will definitely win this war without having to succumb to the antics of saudi arabia, who remains the chief sponsor of extremist islam across the entire globe, who are hell bent on islamizing the world. We are all witnesses to what is happening in europe right now, with islamophobia on the rise across the globe due to the activities of a sinister country who do not believe in a free society. By the grace of God, they and their APC agents will not succeed in taking over nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lilaex:
Imagine what this child is saying u think ur father and ur entire family can rule nigeria? It not easy young one respect that seat.
YOU AND YOUR FATHER ARE MAD,IDIOTS,FOOLISH,CLUELESS AND GULLIBLE......I salute your stupidity...OLOSHI...OMO ALE....
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by showafrica(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
So this boko boys still get enough weapon and even Hilux. Why won't the whole Nigeria military invade that state called maiduguiri. This govt self, OBJ will not take this sh*ts.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by SUBMARINE: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari boyz on rampage to incite Nigerians against GEJ's government cool
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by SUBMARINE: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
showafrica:
So this boko boys still get enough weapon and even Hilux. Why won't the whole Nigeria military invade that state called maiduguiri. This govt self, OBJ will not take this sh*ts.

We won't have this mess if OBJ had said no to Sharia wink

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by duni04(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
MoIbrahim:
SEEMS THERE'S A GRAND PLAN TO DISENFRANCHISE THE PEOPLE OF NORTH-EAST IN THIS ELECTION.
Or maybe the boko haram guys just chose the perfect time to strike knowing that our supossed Head of state would be too busy campaigning for another 4 years of cluelessness. See how the rest of the world went on hold cos 17 people died in France. 2000 people die in Nigeria and Jonathan is too busy campaigning, and marrying off someone as unimportant as his niece, to care.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by ogaofficer(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ. . . Command those generals in abuja to move straight to borno with immediate effect, with olukolade. God bless ME, GMB N.A, GEJ AND GMB SUPPORTERS.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
realsuccess:
Jonathan is boko haram
Let him go home and kill his people
ogene007:
While the military wing of APC, boko haram, are busy with their campaign of killing and destruction, their political leaders are deriding GEJ while telling nigerians that they have a solution to the security situation in the north east.This is coupled with their sponsors saudi arabia, refusing to permit the cargo planes bringing in military equipment supplies for the nigerian army, the necessary landing rights in their airports, which would have fast tracked the arrival of urgently needed equipment reinforcements for the military . Why won't APC claim to have the solution? Is it not to just call shekau and the boys to down tools and go back to their farms in the various countries of niger and chad, where they are being recruited from? Nigerians are not dumb as to succumb to that blackmail. Between now and after the elections, which by the grace of God GEJ will win, BokoHaram and their sponsors will be dealt with, once and for all.The FG are now rerouting those urgently needed supplies through other longer routes, but eventually, they will get to our gallant troops. We will definitely win this war without having to succumb to the antics of saudi arabia, who remains the chief sponsor of extremist islam across the entire globe, who are hell bent on islamizing the world. We are all witnesses to what is happening in europe right now, with islamophobia on the rise across the globe due to the activities of a sinister country who do not believe in a free society. By the grace of God, they and their APC agents will not succeed in taking over nigeria.

[size=18pt]You guys that accuse either GEJ or APC of being behind Boko Haram.....please can you tell me whatever it is that you are smoking? Because am sure if I smoke am...the girls that I used to fancy in junior secondary school will all agree to pack into my ten bedroom house!(ok...my one bedroom, sorry my room and parlour). grin[/size]

Seriously.....using Boko Haram as a political mudslinging weapon......so trite and childish. Better leave those toys behind, sons.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by PassingShot(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
blemon44:

so you wouldnt mind killing innocent souls

you're not making sense.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by bokohalal(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Jonathan's daughter getting married. Chibok girls missing under his watch, yet to be found and traumatized for their lifetime.
Happy married life Jonathan's daughter. Might never be able to wish same to my fellow citizens from Chibok. No, you did not commit any crime against me nor do I hate you. Just that our president never gave a damn about your welfare and has left you to the wild arms of Bokoharam.
If any of you is still alive I can wish you this :never again are we going to leave our fate in the hand of those that are not capable of holding it.
Try and make the most of your new way of life. Adieu!
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by loomer: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
WHEN IT COMES TO BOKO HARAM, MAKE UNA STOP TO DE CALL JONATHAN AND BUHARI,

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND, WE NEED TO UNITE AGAINST TERROR NOT CALLING NAMES
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by blemon44(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
PassingShot:

you're not making sense.

YOU ARE
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Okaka27(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lilaex:
Imagine what this child is saying u think ur father and ur entire family can rule nigeria? It not easy young one respect that seat.
anoda foolish Nigerian. Jonathan attitude towards his work is absolutely Zero. Tune in to BBC and Al Jazeera and see hw French prime minister is fighting insurgency at d moment.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Okaka27(m): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lilaex:
anoda foolish Nigerian. Jonathan attitude towards his work is absolutely Zero. Tune in to BBC and Al Jazeera and see hw French prime minister is fighting insurgency at d moment. Rubbish
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by ayandee: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
so sad. My hubby once served in this town and made quite a number of friends among the indigenes. They were so hospitable that he didn't bother to come home throughout his service year. They are mostly beans farmers. No wonder the price of beans has gone up in the market.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by horizonhotspot(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Heights Media Helps Blog/Website

Owners To Build Up Their

Blog/Website Traffic Status Via Our

ExtraOrdinary Feeds Which Is

Connected To Over 50,000 Social Media Accounts

Contact Us Today to Subscribe to Our Feeds for Just N1,000 Per Month

Twitter:- @HeightsMediaNg
Mail: HeightsMediaNg@gmail.com
BBpin: 52F9CA06
Re: Boko Haram Captures Askira Town In Borno State by Okaka27(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
PassingShot:

you're not making sense.
asin ehn..dat 1 dn mad finish grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

55 People Stole N1.34tr – Lai Mohammed / Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed / Rape: Nigeria Senate Seeks Death Penalty For Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.