Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Wish I Never Met Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Never Met Him (6572 Views)

Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Never Met Him by ammyb4u(f): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
I met him in august 2013. I am very much in love with him so showed him greenlight but he didnt recipocate. I wooed him last year but he turned me down. The worst part of it is that i can't get him off my mind. Pls how can i forget about him

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by alberto2k(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Fall inlove with someone else

Look for a friend to talk to, heart to heart.

Or just Fall inlove with me sad

7 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by temitemi1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Wooing him n he's nt showing intrest n u can't still stop thinking abt him Continue wasting ur time...
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Afrok(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Op look around U and u'll see another guy possibly showing U green light and might have wooed U but U turned him down, give such person a chance and u'll forget about the other guy within the shortest period of time.

That time U will realize he doesn't worth all these ur efforts coz he said NO, which means find another guy...
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
I got this.
He's not interested,so cut every forms of communication.
Dnt stalk him.
Respect his decision of not being with you,he doesnt know how special you are.
If he has a gf,tell yourself you are happy for them.
Dnt try to make him jealous in any way.
Understand that ur feelings for this guy may not fade completely,but you have to get over your emotion for a while.
Hope this helps kiss

7 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by havilla(f): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hello dear, am in almost the same situation just that I blew mine up and full of regrets, after showing green light he had already lost interest cry
Let me try and help you out here step by step:
1) stop contacting him, no calls or text, just keep to yourself.
2) when you see him just say hi and don't stop to discuss anything with him, look not interested, if your with your friends look happy and smile with them.
3)always make sure u look good always and confident.
4) find a hobby, find something u love doing and be happy.
5)try and stop thinking about him, yes it's hard but just try and accept that not everyone will like you. It sucks right? Yeah I know.
6) open yourself up to meeting New people, go out have fun and you might just get another crush who digs you.
7) know that you only feel this way because you haven't dated him, he isn't perfect even if he looks like brad Pitt, there are so many good men out there dying for your love.
cool pray to God and pour out your heart cry if u have to.
9) always remember that time heals all wounds and in some years time u would regret regretting this when u meet the love of your life. Such is life dear, try all this and trust me u would be so much better. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Maakhir(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
ammyb4u:
I met him in august 2013. I am very much in love with him so showed him greenlight but he didnt recipocate. I wooed him last year but he turned me down. The worst part of it is that i can't get him off my mind. Pls how can i forget about him

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by adanduka: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
You have to accept he is not for you
Even if he ever considers, you won't be valued much.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Nutase: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
The guy must be God fearing or your Chinese name is Ug-Lee and u are not his type
You better thank God he did not bleep u b4 rejecting you.
Please move on with your life b4 u hurt yourself more.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by MrCork: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
ammyb4u:

...sweery u no wot?...... Let's make love to get him angry! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Drdaps(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Make yourself busy dear, in no time you will get over it

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by emperorchedda(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Give a chance to one of those guys currently wooing you and stop salivating for something you can't eat
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by 100Cents: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Discuss it with your pastor...

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
just focus your attention into something else. get hobbies,study more, work harder.

stop all communications with him.

the guy doesn't deserve the attention
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by jmoore(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
It is not a must that if you woo someone, he or she will accept. You should have that in mind before embarking on your wooing adventure.
I admire your courage. You know what you want and went for it instead of dying in silence.
What's next? Go and woo the guy in plan B.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
ah girls don suffer,this guy must be handsome and rich that is why they toast him.they ignore the serious ones,ladies have been suffering from time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Tymax(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hahaha.
Guys go through this all the time. Do we complain? Na normal thing.

What about all those guys you've friendzoned? Pick one of them and promote him to BF. Simple. He will be grateful.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by GoodFaith: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
ammyb4u:
If he F you and leave
You will complain
God will send you your man
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by sneak3(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Just let go.. Mayb it Wasn't meant to be. I'm sure u have others guys trying to get ur attention ? Try give one of them a try.

We don't always get all we want but all we need is readily available
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by iamnaf(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
ammyb4u:
Look around you, there's probably some other guy flashing u d green light, you have to let another emotional feeling take over that one that aint working
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Fraih(f): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
havilla:
Hello dear, am in almost the same situation just that I blew mine up and full of regrets, after showing green light he had already lost interest cry
Let me try and help you out here step by step:
1) stop contacting him, no calls or text, just keep to yourself.
2) when you see him just say hi and don't stop to discuss anything with him, look not interested, if your with your friends look happy and smile with them.
3)always make sure u look good always and confident.
4) find a hobby, find something u love doing and be happy.
5)try and stop thinking about him, yes it's hard but just try and accept that not everyone will like you. It sucks right? Yeah I know.
6) open yourself up to meeting New people, go out have fun and you might just get another crush who digs you.
7) know that you only feel this way because you haven't dated him, he isn't perfect even if he looks like brad Pitt, there are so many good men out there dying for your love.
cool pray to God and pour out your heart cry if u have to.
9) always remember that time heals all wounds and in some years time u would regret regretting this when u meet the love of your life. Such is life dear, try all this and trust me u would be so much better. God bless.

U said it all
It worked for me too especiallly 8 infact, every of the above listed points

#thumbs up!
Proof dat u have been in dat shoes realy wink
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by onegig(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
ammyb4u:
If he won't agree to things then just maintain your lane and learn to move on. It must have been very hurtful when he didint reciprocate but give yourself time and it would fizzle away.

Biggest mistake is falling for just anyone now in order to forget him.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Juicysam(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hmm,I can relate with this.Actually turned a gul down recently when she asked me out.she's a nice person buh I never wanted to start what I couldn't finish..till now her whatsapp status still reads NEVER CRY 0VER THOSE WHO DON'T EVEN REALIZE THAT YOU EXIST..time is the healer of all wounds @op.u will get over him in no time
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by apparentlylaw(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Eiyah Catch a Grenade for him ..nd I bet u , he wuld Love u
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Oahray: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Big deal. At least one guy gets rejected everyday. They haven't flooded NL with threads yet.

A little hope is a little fire, yet a little fire can burn and hurt as much as it can shine, and it can grow. I know it's human to find something extra desirable because you can't have it. First things first, tell yourself that you can't have him and stop giving yourself hope. He wouldn't not change his mind and start to love you with all his heart, after rejecting. No such magic would happen. Move on.

He was honest enough to not string you along. That's one heartbreak avoided. Be grateful.

I would have loved to tell you that the rejection doesn't mean that you aren't good enough for him, but that it is because he isn't good enough for you... Blah blah... But I don't feel like lying today.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
IF U REALLY want to get him off your mind..
TAKE 1 cup of Otapia pia and wet cement ...then wait and see if u will recall anything about him...
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by chimerase2: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Such a nice guy, he is just like me
Op u want to reap wia u didn't sow akwaya
Thank God he didn't fall for ur lust
Abeg op stop lusting after someones boi friend
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by lanicky(f): 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Forget about him nd enjoy urself.....a better guy is on d way smiley
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Finestlex(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
ammyb4u:
First, we gotta see your pic to know why he turned you down.. Second, a great guy who was in love with you must have wooed you in the past but you turned him down cos maybe you didnt like him.. Now you know what it feels like being turned down.. the chemistry must come from both parties. Anyways, just be yourself and the right guy would definitely come..

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by laplace12(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
See women rendering advice like she's heartbroken. People get turned down everyday, get a taste of it.
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by bioduneberry(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Fraih:

U said it all
It worked for me too especiallly 8 infact, every of the above listed points

#thumbs up!
Proof dat u have been in dat shoes realy wink

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Wish I Never Met Him by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
it's best to forget about some guy who probably will never appreciate you the way you want them to...my dear let go and get busy with interesting things that would take your mind off him...however don't be mad at him..or would you have preferred if he pretended to feel the same way and ended up hurting you? Save yourself the trouble

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs You're Not The Only One She's Opening Her Legs For. / Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) / “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.