Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Details About Toefl - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Details About Toefl (584 Views)

The Information You Must Know About Toefl And How To Pass Toefl At One Sitting / The Information You Must Know About Toefl And How To Pass Toefl At One Sitting / The Information About Toefl Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Details About Toefl by 1luv1: 7:28am On Dec 19, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,

Anybody who knows about TOEFL should please let me know. I wish to write the test and need guidelines about it.

Look fwd to hearing from anyone with details.

Chris
Re: Details About Toefl by kiddosolomon: 3:37am On Jun 09, 2011
hi,i saw your post on need for info about Toefl.We have registered students easily and quickly and have a good track record in helping a lot of candidate in Toefl.There are interactive materials,Toefl official books,Toefl online practice test etc.candidate through us have succeded in Toefl and travelled wt it.you have the chance of talking to our past candidate Call this mobile 08068706373 for more details

(1) (Reply)

All Futo Pre-degree Students Meet Here / Adult Education / Must It Be The Guys First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.