Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Mantledox Logistics - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mantledox Logistics (39099 Views)

Mantledox Logistics Ltd / Mantledox Logistics Limited / Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mantledox Logistics by manneger2: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mantledox Logistics Ltd invites You for a Job briefing/Test on Fri 16/1/2015 by 9am @ 2 Opebi/Sheraton Link Rd.,off Mobolaji Bank Anthony way ikeja.Ref:9576

pls who knw about them
Re: Mantledox Logistics by manneger2: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bikonu make una comment b4 i go waste my transport go there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mantledox Logistics by Emasel(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Help yourself by searching for that address on Google.

Cheers.
Re: Mantledox Logistics by manneger2: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Emasel:
Help yourself by searching for that address on Google.

Cheers.
done that but thier website is not opening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mantledox Logistics by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Don't go there... When you see something like.. Ref code sort of... They are either GNLD or MLM peeps...and they plenty for that ikeja side... Don't waste ur time.. Since you couldn't find dat name online...

3 Likes

Re: Mantledox Logistics by Spicylate(f): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
i got the same text too. inshort twice. i think the first was last week and the second one came today. would have gone oo just that am in abuja and the interview is in lagos tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Mantledox Logistics by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Spicylate:
i got the same text too. inshort twice. i think the first was last week and the second one came today. would have gone oo just that am in abuja and the interview is in lagos tomorrow.

Don't go... It's GNLD scammers...their text message contains briefing/interview with ref code etc...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mantledox Logistics by manneger2: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Hayjaycity:
Don't go there... When you see something like.. Ref code sort of... They are either GNLD or MLM peeps...and they plenty for that ikeja side... Don't waste ur time.. Since you couldn't find dat name online...
ok...thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mantledox Logistics by Spicylate(f): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2015
Hayjaycity:

Don't go... It's GNLD scammers...their text message contains briefing/interview with ref code etc...
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mantledox Logistics by debbydee(f): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2015
i got mine on saturday i ownt even go there. dont know where they got my number

1 Like

Re: Mantledox Logistics by Temitopesegun: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2015
I got the same text yesterday but still wondering how my Etisalat number got involved..because I av never use it in my CVs? You ask me to come for test/ briefing with out knowing what I applied for.

1 Like

Re: Mantledox Logistics by Jsaviour(f): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2015
na scam oo
Re: Mantledox Logistics by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2015
I just got a message too frm them on my mum line wonder hw they pulled that of. But just checked them out amd noticed they have a website. mantledoxlogistics.com/index.php?option=com_aicontactsafe&sTask=captcha&task=newCaptcha&pf= though it is unavialable. Scam to me
Re: Mantledox Logistics by ataroken: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mattledox, I was there last saturday. Scam!!! they will start with motivational talks for two hours thereafter they will come up with some funny sales agent thing on commission. i did not even wait for the talks to end b4 dashing out. they send their invitation 12 hrs b4 . so that you wont have time to find out who they really are.

3 Likes

Re: Mantledox Logistics by cy22me(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
i just receieved mine now on my Etisalat line , though cn`t rember submitting cv dia. Could it be they within wit Etisalat. God help us.
Re: Mantledox Logistics by ayo4lahanyahoo: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
It's better you ignore it cos it's fake. They sent me the same type of message about 5 times in 2 years. Don't fall into the hand of swindlers please!
Re: Mantledox Logistics by ultra001(f): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
HAVE BEEN THERE, ITS LIKE GNLD, THEY WILL EVEN TELL U TO PAY 11K FOR LINCENSE TO BE TRAINED AS A PROFESSIONAL HEALTH NUTRITIONIST. NA RUBBISH THING ABEG BT U CAN STILL TRY IF U AR INT IN GNLD STUF
Re: Mantledox Logistics by hadeyinka(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2015
DONT MIND THIS SET OF STUPID COMPANIES....FIND BELOW THE TRUE COLOUR OF THIS COMPANY

You have reached the cached page for http://mantledoxlogistics.com/
Below is a snapshot of the Web page as it appeared on 5/10/2015. This is the version of the page that was used for ranking your search results. The page may have changed since it was last cached. To see what might have changed (without the highlights), go to the current page.
You searched for: mantledox logistic We have highlighted matching words that appear in the page below.
Yahoo! is not responsible for the content of this page.
Saturday, May 09, 2015

HOME
ABOUT US
OUR SERVICES
DEPARTMENT
LOGISTICS
HUMAN RESOURCES
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES DEPARTMENT
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
CAREER
CONTACT US

MANTLEDOX LOGISTIC LIMITED is a company that is devoted to developing human potential, creating innovative solutions to improve lives.MANTLEDOX LOGISTIC LIMITED is a global class, cutting edge firm committed to the delivery of high quality consulting services with several years of experience in the areas of Business Development, wellness and wealth creation, Rebranding, Presentation, HR Management and Training. Our organisation provides a wide range of opportunities to young entrepreneurs who want to build career in businesses, also prepare the working class by way of setting a lasting and reliable multi-generational business that can take care of their retirement and also orientate and encourage those who are not yet employed. We give adequate technical support from start to finish of building a viable business structure. We partner with tested and trusted multinational organisations that give us needed support which enable us put smiles on the faces of our clients through business and investment partnership. Over the years, our Financial Empowerment Centres (FEC) have assisted our partners to take full advantage of their current financial needs, secure a promising business structure , and map out a future with financial freedom where others crumble for job security.

MANTLEDOX LOGISTICS LIMITED is a company that is devoted to developing human potential, creating innovative solutions to improve lives.....Learn More

Are you are student, a recent graduate or a professional set to make a mark? View our careers page and know what it is like to work with us.

Read More

At MANTLEDOX LOGISTICS LIMITED, we have a wide range of services we offer to suit your needs. Check out our services page to get to know..

Read More on

Do you have questions or want to enquire more about us? Visit our contacts page and drop us a mail
Visit Our Contact Page

Site Developed and Managed by Biokem Web Solutions ,
Copyright (c), 2011-2014. All Rights Reserved
Re: Mantledox Logistics by JohnnieZM(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2015
You guys are too much let's stop this scammers from scamming our colleagues for ever!
Re: Mantledox Logistics by samatex6yahoo: 4:48am On May 28, 2015
got similar sms on wed schedule on Thursday but i have try the searching for the name online but the page is not opening. can somebody tell me what is actually happening in this country.
Is Nigeria now survival of the fittest
?
Re: Mantledox Logistics by samatex6yahoo: 5:24am On May 28, 2015
Thanks guys, for saving your brother from incurring suncost in this hard time

1 Like

Re: Mantledox Logistics by abiosun(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dear Sir,

Got a text message from this same company for a chat tomorrow afternoon. do you mind educating the readers on your experience about them? Sincerely it worth it.

hadeyinka:
DONT MIND THIS SET OF STUPID COMPANIES....FIND BELOW THE TRUE COLOUR OF THIS COMPANY

You have reached the cached page for http://mantledoxlogistics.com/
Below is a snapshot of the Web page as it appeared on 5/10/2015. This is the version of the page that was used for ranking your search results. The page may have changed since it was last cached. To see what might have changed (without the highlights), go to the current page.
You searched for: mantledox logistic We have highlighted matching words that appear in the page below.
Yahoo! is not responsible for the content of this page.
Saturday, May 09, 2015

HOME
ABOUT US
OUR SERVICES
DEPARTMENT
LOGISTICS
HUMAN RESOURCES
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES DEPARTMENT
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
CAREER
CONTACT US

MANTLEDOX LOGISTIC LIMITED is a company that is devoted to developing human potential, creating innovative solutions to improve lives.MANTLEDOX LOGISTIC LIMITED is a global class, cutting edge firm committed to the delivery of high quality consulting services with several years of experience in the areas of Business Development, wellness and wealth creation, Rebranding, Presentation, HR Management and Training. Our organisation provides a wide range of opportunities to young entrepreneurs who want to build career in businesses, also prepare the working class by way of setting a lasting and reliable multi-generational business that can take care of their retirement and also orientate and encourage those who are not yet employed. We give adequate technical support from start to finish of building a viable business structure. We partner with tested and trusted multinational organisations that give us needed support which enable us put smiles on the faces of our clients through business and investment partnership. Over the years, our Financial Empowerment Centres (FEC) have assisted our partners to take full advantage of their current financial needs, secure a promising business structure , and map out a future with financial freedom where others crumble for job security.

MANTLEDOX LOGISTICS LIMITED is a company that is devoted to developing human potential, creating innovative solutions to improve lives.....Learn More

Are you are student, a recent graduate or a professional set to make a mark? View our careers page and know what it is like to work with us.

Read More

At MANTLEDOX LOGISTICS LIMITED, we have a wide range of services we offer to suit your needs. Check out our services page to get to know..

Read More on

Do you have questions or want to enquire more about us? Visit our contacts page and drop us a mail
Visit Our Contact Page

Site Developed and Managed by Biokem Web Solutions ,
Copyright (c), 2011-2014. All Rights Reserved
Re: Mantledox Logistics by osaretinevans: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
it is clearly SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Mantledox Logistics by Tensionstar(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
i jst got d masg too. im planing to go, frm ilorin, ma problm is TP and dont want to borow money for a fruitles journy
Re: Mantledox Logistics by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tensionstar:
i jst got d masg too. im planing to go, frm ilorin, ma problm is TP and dont want to borow money for a fruitles journy

Is it that you cannot read, or what? Up above, they've told you it is scam, and you're still talking about TP-this journey-that?
Re: Mantledox Logistics by ahamonyeka(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
manneger2:
Mantledox Logistics Ltd invites You for a Job briefing/Test on Fri 16/1/2015 by 9am @ 2 Opebi/Sheraton Link Rd.,off Mobolaji Bank Anthony way ikeja.Ref:9576

pls who knw about them
they are scammers GNLD don't just waste your time,ur resources going there.

(1) (Reply)

Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer / Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.